Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,940 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For (10919 Views)

My Appeal To Igbos And All Concerned Nigeria To Sheaths Their Sword.....sarrki / Crowd At Eleme Ogoniland River State As They Stand Up For Biafra / Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday, Says, "I Stand For Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by dimieprincess(f): 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
They are full of pride and pick a fight with almost all tribes in Nigeria, Hausa is their enemy, Yoruba is their enemy, Ijaw is their enemy, Benin is their enemy. So tell me, how will they ever rule Nigeria since their population is equal to or less than South South?

I could remember a thread here in Nairaland about a guy who housed an IPOB youth, the ungrateful fellow ran away with the good Samaritan's properties. The Op in that thread generalised the crime to Igbos and he was admonished. He later apologised and edited his thread, yet Igbos picked a fight with him; just because the culprit is an Igbo man.

When you go through the various comments in this forum, you will see how these set of people attacked every dissenting opinion. They defend all the thieves or looters of our common wealth. You defend Metuh, Dasuki, Diezeni, FFK, Chiebuka Akabusi (the ungrateful IPOB according to the Op in the aforementioned thread) and what have you.

I know they are ready to throw tantrum here because I am saying the obvious truth but my advice is, you guys should stop defending thieves. Also, you guys have to stop feeling insecure in the midst of others. You can't hate every other tribe or see every tribe as betrayals and expect to be seen or loved by same people you hate.

Dimieprincess
(A proud daughter of the Ijaw Nation
from Delta State).

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by freeze001(f): 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
Young lady take a chill pill. Hate them all u want, makes no difference. We've got too much love from us and for us to need any more inconsequential love from u.

The thread u're talking about, after the admonition what did he change his topic to? That Biafra is like a woman with HIV. What manner of madness is that? It is good he was giving a proper dressing down so such people like u that hide behind ur keyboard to talk crap will be exposed for d cowards u are.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by finalboss1(m): 10:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
they all thieves generally..you nor wah i mean

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by 2ruink(m): 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
@op I don't know u and nobody does.
hate ipob to ur grave, It changes nothing

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by 2ruink(m): 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2016

5 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by dimieprincess(f): 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
freeze001:
Young lady take a chill pill. Hate them all u want, makes no difference. We've got too much love from us and for us to need any more inconsequential love from u.

The thread u're talking about, after the admonition what did he change his topic to? That Biafra is like a woman with HIV. What manner of madness is that? It is good he was giving a proper dressing down so such people like u that hide behind ur keyboard to talk crap will be exposed for d cowards u are.
He changed it to what u r talking about after his apology and seeing that u guys were hellbent in demanding for his head because of ego.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Neoguru4: 10:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
A sick being speaking. After losing at the initial thread all you could do was to open a new thread with same content. First of all, the accused never claimed to be IPOB, but because of your intense hatred for Biafra, you slammed him with the IPOB tag, called him a thief and still continued in your mischief.
Now, tell me how many times have IPOB wrote any inflammatory statement concerning Ijaw, with only that statement I am suspecting you are from the brown roof.
Notwithstanding, the person that opened the intial thread was only displaying is ragamuffic rascality, how can he say he edited the topic and apologized only to spill more vulgar words extending to Biafra(which the situation had nothing to do with Biafra). Yo.rubas mind yourselves. I am just being cordial because I dont want a ban.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by dimieprincess(f): 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
2ruink:
This is you guys problem, pls low yo shoulders and be humble

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by hummerwise(m): 10:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
no matter how you tryna sound... they will come for yu and make yu feel yu have created a tribalistic thread...
for these set of people to realised that they are only requesting for an imaginary so called 'reward',, it will take them to witness what exactly its like to seek for what you can never ever get which i hope they do get....
Am a proud yoruba dude tho,,,, i have nufin against the igbos and as a matter of fact 80% of my frnds r all from the east,,,,and they all seem not to understand wea all this is coming from... so tell me,, who tha hell are these Igbos?

4 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by freeze001(f): 10:30pm On Jun 18, 2016
dimieprincess:

He changed it to what u r talking about after his apology and seeing that u guys were hellbent in demanding for his head because of ego.

He was silly, he was addressed. He apologised and should have let that apology stand if he meant it. Why be so nasty in the first place? Not everyone takes rubbish and not everyone is too cowardly to call some errant doofus to order.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by nonaira: 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
dimieprincess:
They are full of pride and pick a fight with almost all tribes in Nigeria, Hausa is their enemy, Yoruba is their enemy, Ijaw is their enemy, Benin is their enemy. So tell me, how will they ever rule Nigeria since their population is equal to or less than South South?

I could remember a thread here in Nairaland about a guy who housed an IPOB youth, the ungrateful fellow ran away with the good Samaritan's properties. The Op in that thread generalised the crime to Igbos and he was admonished. He later apologised and edited his thread, yet Igbos picked a fight with him; just because the culprit is an Igbo man.

When you go through the various comments in this forum, you will see how these set of people attacked every dissenting opinion. They defend all the thieves or looters of our common wealth. You defend Metuh, Dasuki, Diezeni, FFK, Chiebuka Akabusi (the ungrateful IPOB according to the Op in the aforementioned thread) and what have you.

I know they are ready to throw tantrum here because I am saying the obvious truth but my advice is, you guys should stop defending thieves. Also, you guys have to stop feeling insecure in the midst of others. You can't hate every other tribe or see every tribe as betrayals and expect to be seen or loved by same people you hate.

Dimieprincess
from Delta State).

Who gives a f2k tinubutoto. First of all, based on your dimiproncess and tinubu toto reply on that thread, it is obvious both I'd belongs to you. You ijaws tranversitie.

Second of all, you wrote a falsified lie of a story with so many loophole and when caught on that loophole, you stupidly kept changing your story thus digging yourself deeper in that lie hence making a complete fool of your miserable self.

Next time you open a thread seeking attention take that attention as you get.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by freeze001(f): 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
dimieprincess:

This is you guys problem, pls low yo shoulders and be humble

See, it's our nature! We don’t need or solicit any person's approval. Shoulder wey dem raise na ur own? Na on top ur matter dem raise am? Did they take from u? We come from a point of self sufficiency, not depending on anyone. That makes it natural to stand and hold one's head n shoulders high cos we sweat and bleed for our wealth. You don’t like our attitude, knock ur head on d wall or hate till ur dying day...ain't gonna change nothing.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by dimieprincess(f): 10:36pm On Jun 18, 2016
freeze001:

He was silly, he was addressed. He apologised and should have let that apology stand if he meant it. Why be so nasty in the first place? Not everyone takes rubbish and not everyone is too cowardly to call some errant doofus to order.
So why always defending thieves? Dasuki, Dokpesi, Diezeni, Ngilari, Metuh etcetera. I am a Jonathanian and I don't give a Bleep if he is even arrested for corruption because as an Ijaw daughter, I make bold to say we were shortchanged by Jonathan. He tried to pleased the North because of their population, he ended up losing the election because he is a novice. I am a Jonathanian because Buhari is not or never an option, he is too surreptitious and an hypocrite.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by nonaira: 10:37pm On Jun 18, 2016
freeze001:

He was not silly. The tinubutoto and dimieprincess are the same person. The same person different ids. It is an ijaw tranversitie that hate igbo. He himself confessed that when he opened another thread bashing yoruba. The thread where a "chiebueka" stole his laptop is just an attempt of him to attack igbo. The only differece is the guy sucks at lying on his lies were exposed easily. All the transvestite does is open threads trying to bash others

The dude has a mental illness and is not just being a gay tranny.

16 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by iaamxavier(m): 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
sum people sha wantu die untop ipob matter buhh op we know you na! uree just seeking attention and in ur mind u got it! u can enjoy the 1hr fame

8 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Etogist: 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
If you want your thread to get noticed, much comments and views, dont forget to add IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, Igbo or .... They sell like pure water.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by dimieprincess(f): 10:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
nonaira:

Who gives a f2k tinubutoto. First of all, based on your dimiproncess and tinubu toto reply on that thread, it is obvious both I'd belongs to you. You ijaws tranversitie.

Second of all, you wrote a falsified lie of a story with so many loophole and when caught on that loophole, you stupidly kept changing your story thus digging yourself deeper in that lie hence making a complete fool of your miserable self.

Next time you open a thread seeking attention take that attention as you get.

lol, so I am Tinubutot now because I never supported the insults and tantrums u guys thrown on him?
Leaving Tinubutoto's case, tell me why u guys supported Dasuki, Metuh and what have you.
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by nonaira: 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
dimieprincess:

So why always defending thieves? Dasuki, Dokpesi, Diezeni, Ngilari, Metuh etcetera. I am a Jonathanian and I don't give a Bleep if he is even arrested for corruption because as an Ijaw daughter, I make bold to say we were shortchanged by Jonathan. He tried to pleased the North because of their population, he ended up losing the election because he is a novice. I am a Jonathanian because Buhari is not or never an option, he is too surreptitious and an hypocrite.

Last i checked isn't it your ijaw brothers bombing pipelines to release Dakusi and Dokpesi. Name one igbo that have killed or destroyed anything for those men.

We know ijaws are the ones opening militant pretending to be fighting for 'Ss' while demanding for those men to be released.

Explain why ijaws are defending criminals

9 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Nkem4040: 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
dimieprincess:
[s]They are full of pride and pick a fight with almost all tribes in Nigeria, Hausa is their enemy, Yoruba is their enemy, Ijaw is their enemy, Benin is their enemy. So tell me, how will they ever rule Nigeria since their population is equal to or less than South South?

Dimieprincess
from Delta State).[/s]

Yoruba...smh

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Neoguru4: 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
hummerwise:
no matter how you tryna sound... they will come for yu and make yu feel yu have created a tribalistic thread...
for these set of people to realised that they are only requesting for an imaginary so called 'reward',, it will take them to witness what exactly its like to seek for what you can never ever get which i hope they do get....
Am a proud yoruba dude tho,,,, i have nufin against the igbos and as a matter of fact 80% of my frnds r all from the east,,,,and they all seem not to understand wea all this is coming from... so tell me,, who tha hell are these Igbos?
Who the hell is Odud!?'...uw@, the sh%t of a bird that fell from the sky?

3 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by dimieprincess(f): 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
nonaira:

He was not silly. The tinubutoto and dimieprincess are the same person. The same person different ids. It is an ijaw tranversitie that hate igbo. He himself confessed that when he opened another thread bashing yoruba. The thread where a "chiebueka" stole his laptop is just an attempt of him to attack igbo. The only differece is the guy sucks at lying on his lies were exposed easily. All the transvestite does is open threads trying to bash others

The dude has a mental illness and is not just being a gay tranny.
I never knew he was an Ijaw man or woman. Come to think of it, if he is an Ijaw man what is the crime there for me to support his assertions? After all, none of you condemned your brother. I said I hate IPOB which is an outlawed organization so don't mistake IPOB to Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by nonaira: 10:46pm On Jun 18, 2016
dimieprincess:

lol, so I am Tinubutot now because I never supported the insults and tantrums u guys thrown on him?
Leaving Tinubutoto's case, tell me why u guys supported Dasuki, Metuh and what have you.

You are the Id are the same because you and him immediately quoted the same thing immediately you created that lie of a story.

When your lies were busted over and over again, only you kept trying to make others believe the story as accurate while at the same time crying about no-one paying mind to your "apology"

In addition to the bold is also the same line tinubutoto kept using when he was getting mauled at that thread.

8 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by nonaira: 10:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
dimieprincess:

I never knew he was an Ijaw man or woman. Come to think of it, if he is an Ijaw man what is the crime there for me to support his assertions? After all, none of you condemned your brother. I said I hate IPOB which is an outlawed organization so don't mistake IPOB to Igbo.

Why are ijaws bombing pipelines to defending criminals?
Why are you a tranny?
Why are you constantly seeking attention on NL?
Why do you make fictions stories all over NL looking for attention?

That's my questiom

5 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:48pm On Jun 18, 2016
nonaira:

Last i checked isn't it your ijaw brothers bombing pipelines to release Dakusi and Dokpesi. Name one igbo that have killed or destroyed anything for those men.

We know ijaws are the ones opening militant pretending to be fighting for 'Ss' while demanding for those men to be released.

@Bold It shall not be well with those militants idiots bombing pipelines to please their paymasters.

Secondly, IJAWS don't give a damn about Dasuki or whoever facing corruption.

Thirdly, Izon means truth and that's what we stand for. We are not defending criminals and have never done so.

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by dimieprincess(f): 10:48pm On Jun 18, 2016
nonaira:

Last time I checked I v never supported Dasuki and his co travelers.
If it will interest u to note, NDA are not terrorists. Federal Government is begging them but will always shoot aside any Ipobian constituting nonsense.
Biafra is long dead~Obasonjo
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by hummerwise(m): 10:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
Neoguru4:
Who the hell is Odud!?'...uw@, the sh%t of a bird that fell from the sky?
i sincerely apologise for wah ur brain can carry because is just so tiny to comprehend wah i wrote.. which is not even my fault....
i have no idea wah yu mean by Odud!.... wah tha Bleep was that?
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Neoguru4: 10:52pm On Jun 18, 2016
dimieprincess:

Outlawed by your father?

11 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:52pm On Jun 18, 2016
dimieprincess:

If it will interest u to note, NDA are not terrorists. Federal Government is begging them but will always shoot aside any Ipobian constituting nonsense.
NDA are TERRORISTS. They are economic terrorists, worse than IPOB(that hasn't taken to violence) even though I disagree with their incitement and hate speech.

Pls can we stop the Ijaw-IPOB eWar? It isn't making sense. Ijaws have so many issues to attend to pls....

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by nonaira: 10:52pm On Jun 18, 2016
dimieprincess:

Last i checked I and thousands of Igbo never supported Dasuki.

Your NDA brother are terrorist destroying pipelines to defend a criminal.

Igbos are defending criminals, so are ijaws. As long as Releasing Dasuki, Dokpesi, etc is part of each and every ijaw militant jumping up as we speak..

FG is begging them yet at the same time harassing ijaw villagers...see your stupid head. You getting played. The same federal government are busy paying Ohaneze and co to beg IPOB to stop...do you see them thumping their chest.

7 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by ganisucks(f): 10:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ridiculous, senseless A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ rubbish thread

4 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by dimieprincess(f): 10:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
nonaira:

You are the Id are the same because you and him immediately quoted the same thing immediately you created that lie of a story.

When your lies were busted over and over again, only you kept trying to make others believe the story as accurate while at the same time crying about no-one paying mind to your "apology"

In addition to the bold is also the same line tinubutoto kept using when he was getting mauled at that thread.

You just an idiot that cannot help giving yourself away. As I said, take your tranny self to church...you need both spiritual and physiological help.
laugh out loud, pls I am not Tinubutoto or whatever his name or moniker is. I copied it from him @bolded.
U mean u have never copied an idea or philosophy from someone?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Salary Of State Governors In Nigeria, Salary Of Their Deputies And Commissioners / Sir Emeka Okwuosa Foundation Medical Fair 2021 Flagged Off In Grand Style (pics) / Buhari Silent Over Assent To Electoral Act Amendment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.