Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,983 members, 7,799,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Should I Go Ahead With The Relationship Or Not?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go Ahead With The Relationship Or Not?? (622 Views)

My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage / Ever Been In A Relationship Or Work Under A Perfectionist? Share Your Experience / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go Ahead With The Relationship Or Not?? by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 19, 2016
Hello nlanders,,hapy sunday,,,heres my present ordeal,,,im from a catholic family,,a strong one @dat,,but towards d 1st quarter of 2015,,i left d catholic church for a pentecostal bible believing church for personal reasons best known to me(my reasons r numerous,,dnt want arguments and bashings),,,my parents r not happy about this developmnt tho,,they tried evrythn 2 change my mind but I stood my ground telln dem dat iv made my decision and ill bear watevr consequences dat it brings,,alright fastfoward to 2016,,met a girl I really liked,,approached her and we began to date,,a serious relationship began bwn us,,,now d issue is,,shes from a catholic family too and her parents r knights too,,,from my experience in d catholic church,,d kids of knights are not allowed to marry anybody except they're catholics,,,we really love each other and wer planning to walk the aisle v.soon but she keeps crying and urging me to leave my present church and go bak to catholic,,i told her I cant,,that if I can go against my parents wish,,no one else can stop me,,im just confused,,should I go on with the r.ship or look for someone else,,need ur advice,,,,,,,mods,,,lalasticlala FP
Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Relationship Or Not?? by talk2alabama: 7:43am On Jun 19, 2016
You are a very confused human being...

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Relationship Or Not?? by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 19, 2016
You are the cause of your problem. Please change back to Catholic and stop bugging us.
Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Relationship Or Not?? by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 19, 2016
LOool,,,well tnks 4 ur advice,,,u may not see it the way I c it,,,i ain't confused and I ain't bugging anyone,,,,some ppl wld advice I move on since I dnt agree with the catholic faith,,its all gud,,tnks tho
Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Relationship Or Not?? by kunlesufyan(m): 7:48am On Jun 19, 2016
Lol...it will seem very childish if you now go back to a catholic church,as in people go laff u telling u "na because woman carry u come baq church wey u don abandon"...except you are ready for this,just stay baq in ya present church..
Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Relationship Or Not?? by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 19, 2016
kunlesufyan:
Lol...it will seem very childish if you now go back to a catholic church,as in people go laff u telling u "na because woman carry u come baq church wey u don abandon"...except you are ready for this,just stay baq in ya present church..
yea,,,she has to reason with me,,,tanx bro
Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Relationship Or Not?? by gsparks01(m): 7:53am On Jun 19, 2016
Ppl should go beyond church tradition and focus on the weightier matters of the 'law'
Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Relationship Or Not?? by theEYe21(f): 7:55am On Jun 19, 2016
Why let a flawed religion get in the way of your happiness? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Relationship Or Not?? by cana882(m): 7:57am On Jun 19, 2016
Well, see it as choosing between her and your faith. but to me oh, true love ain't easy to find so i'll say go back to catholic, marry her, then you both return to your pentecostal. God go understand

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Relationship Or Not?? by oodua1stson: 7:57am On Jun 19, 2016
Here's what to do

Change to catholic and once you marry their daughter return to your church

Problem solved

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Relationship Or Not?? by jashar(f): 7:58am On Jun 19, 2016
Are you seeking God of a woman? Remember, Adam chose woman over God. How did it go for him?
Re: Should I Go Ahead With The Relationship Or Not?? by BrideOfDracula(f): 8:00am On Jun 19, 2016
If you love the lady as much as you claim you do, then a small thing such as religion wouldn't be much of an obstacle. People have made GREATER sacrifices in the name of love. The choice is yours.

You see the couple below? His name is Edward the 8th. He was the heir to the British throne & was literally just about to be king (preparations were taking place) when he had to give up his BIRTH RIGHT to marry the woman he loves, Wallis. Because the laws of that time wouldn't allow a royal to marry a "commoner". A twice divorced commoner at that. It turned out to be the biggest mistake he ever made though because she treated him like trash throughout their marriage, but that's a story for another day grin What matters is that they remained married until the end because he truly loved her.

(1) (Reply)

What Maturity Really Is. / Why Men Should Be Forgiven For Cheating / One Word For This Man...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.