Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

New Song By Wale Adenuga & Fountain Of Praise - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Song By Wale Adenuga & Fountain Of Praise (14057 Views)

Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song / Who Is Your Favorite: Gbenga Adenuga Or Wale Adenuga / Are You A Lover Of Fountain Of Praise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Song By Wale Adenuga & Fountain Of Praise by babafayo(m): 2:57am On Sep 01, 2009
You probably have heard songs like Today O!, You alone are worthy Lord, In the morning when I wake up, Ta lo dabi re and so on. These are some of Nigeria's best loved praise and worship songs written by Wale Adenuga and his friends in Fountain of Praise.

A few days ago, Fountain of Praise made available a new song written by Wale. it's called GREAT AND MIGHTY GOD. It's available for download, free of charge on www.fopmusic.com

Go ahead, download and enjoy.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: New Song By Wale Adenuga & Fountain Of Praise by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
Which of the Wale's and which of the Adenuga's ?
Re: New Song By Wale Adenuga & Fountain Of Praise by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
This guy wan sell me music.

Nawa o.

Nwa guy like me.

Online store gbakwaa oku..

Una no sabi say Tinz hard for country..

Diariz god oo

(1) (Reply)

Download Viktoh – “skibi Dat” Ft. Lil Kesh [ Video & Audio ] / Gallan Goodiyaan - Dil Dhadakne Do Mp3 Song Download / Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.