Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

What Did You Learn In Church Today? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Did You Learn In Church Today? (9972 Views)

Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? / Why I Stormed Out Of The Church Today. / Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by Flakkydagirl: 12:48pm On Jun 19, 2016
We had Fathers day programme in church today.
I'm a Baptist and the theme from convention is...
'Real men,Real husband,Real Father'. It was a power packed message,and the men were challenged to love their wife and be of good examples to their children,because fathers are mirrors of life and hence they must reflect goodness and Godly character....
Read Gen18:19 for emphasis.
Happy Fathers day.
God bless you all.

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by demolinka(m): 12:50pm On Jun 19, 2016
Church was powerful today, mehn! I learnt that... infact, church was just too powerful, mehn!!

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by absoluteSuccess: 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
that what we pay for is our ignorance.

if you can sow your own clothes yourself, will you still pay to get the same clothes sown?

You pay for what you don't know about.
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by Evergreat2014(m): 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
saxby:
Most people just go to church to do other things aside hearing the word of God.

Some go to charge phones, some go to show off their new dress. Some even go to toast woman. Let's see if you're one of them.

What was the topic of the sermon, and what did you learn in church today??

Topic: Holiness: our great and indispossable posession

Lesson: This life is a monopoly game, whatever we pursue here stays here, when we die only our soul will face judgement, God will not seek the consent of any panelist to judge us.

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by Abeyjide: 12:52pm On Jun 19, 2016
be determined and have faith and whatever biblical things you do on earth here has spiritual backing.
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by Proffdada: 12:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
You must be born again or you'll go to hell fire
Salvation is better than earthly desire

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by presh2mos: 12:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
The power of Choices.
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by Soxxy: 12:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
Forgive your spouse
Husbands are the prophets to the family
Commandments of marriage etc
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by NinaArsenal(f): 12:55pm On Jun 19, 2016
The Dominion in God words.
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by OluwaDavidow1(m): 12:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
That god doesn't exist.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by VickyRotex(f): 12:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
skywalker001:
I learnt that faith doesn't make things easy but faith make things possible

I love this! cool

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
mehn i saw girls with massive begins

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by VickyRotex(f): 12:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
Just Preparing to go to Church. I'll update when I get back.

In the meantime, listen to this song by Hillsong. #IStandInAweOfYou.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by Famouson: 1:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
Sexual immorality .... .
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by sbabimbola(f): 1:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
mat 14: 28
Never to shift my gaze off my Lord Jesus in the storm of life.....
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by nd07(m): 1:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
I learn that as a father, I am d head of my wife. The reason why God said man should not cover his head is because there is a glory bestowed by God upon every man's head that should not be covered. That glory must reflect on my wife and my entire family. Hardship & negligence has covered some men's glory & as a result lost relevance & their respect in family & society. Man should ardently preserve d glory via diligence & connection to God by his personal relationship with Him. Avoiding sinful life & complacency in his duty as d man. Even if ur wife earns more than u, don't relinquish ur responsibility. Be courageous in d midst of adversity, there is a grace that always partners with any man that stands on his faith on God to overcome adversities.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by emerged01(m): 1:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
Benefits of worshiping and praising God.
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by skywalker001(m): 1:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
VickyRotex:

I love this! cool
Thanks sis...

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by Famouson: 1:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

THE ONLY THING THAT RELIGION HAS EVER MADE POSSIBLE IS MAKING A BUNCH OF PEOPLE BELIEVE ITS TRASH FOR CENTURIES.

YOU SEE THAT BOY WITH THE CANCER CASE THAT HIT FRONTPAGE YESTERDAY?

NOT A SINGLE PASTOR IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE HAS PRAYED TO HEAL HIM, INSTEAD THEY'RE DONATING MONEY TO GO TREAT HIM ABROAD WITH THE AID OF SCIENCE....

COZ PRAYING TO HEAL HIM WILL BE A WASTE OF TIME, AND ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD AND RELIGION!
Believe it or not..Hell is real, Heaven is real..So is our lord God and Jesus christ...
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by chival234(m): 1:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]] learnt that irrespective of what we have done in the past, when we humble our self before God and seek for mercy... we will find it

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
Holiness without which no man shall see the Lord
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by nd07(m): 1:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
Soxxy:
Forgive your spouse
Husbands are the prophets to the family
Commandments of marriage etc

Great! Prophet & priest
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by ritzybaby(f): 1:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
jhux to pray kawai

Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by arnold123: 1:08pm On Jun 19, 2016
saxby:
Most people just go to church to do other things aside hearing the word of God.

Some go to charge phones, some go to show off their new dress. Some even go to toast woman. Let's see if you're one of them.

What was the topic of the sermon, and what did you learn in church today??

how to extract money from people under false pretence using the name of JESUS!!!!!, (put all ur money in the offering box if not you will go to hell ) May God av mercy on all those pastors
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by DedeNkem: 1:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
Religion is crap!

There are roughly 4,200 religions in the world and members of these religions think theirs has the only true god!

In christianity alone, there are more than 40,000 denominations! And every denomination claims it's better than othere and it's the only way to god!

If god actually exists, he must be one st*upid and incompetent b*astard for creating all these confusions!

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
I didn't go.

Been soooo lazy today. *yawns*. smiley
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by leonbob: 1:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
Our Pentecostal pastors are not doing what is expected of them instead they are more concerned about showing off their riches, mansions and cars while their congregations give until they are impoverished and end up becoming poor

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by confy22: 1:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
Alot buh lemme share little: Who z Jesus Christ to u? Some of us often see Jesus as one who doesn't forgive, who punishes, who is nt approachable. Until we realize who Jesus is to us our faith n Christianity will nt make meaning. We can only realize who Jesus is to us when we encounter him, the best way to encounter him is to open up ourselves to him. The best place to encounter him is in church, but what is/are Ur reasons for going to church? is it because U wnt to show off? No matter how may clothes or shoes U av U can't neva wear two @ once, no matter Hw expensive Ur shoes are U must walk u'll nt fly. I JX LOVE BEING CATHOLIC!
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by diamondlizzy(f): 1:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
Father's are important in ones life.
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by miketayo(m): 1:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
In previous services in my church, I've learnt how to cheat NEPA and d high fuel price. So 2day I'm going for evening service. I will carry my power bank, phone, lamp, mp3 and laptop for charging. Afterall its nobody's house. Its d house of God grin

U still aren't cheating nepa
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by timilehin007(m): 1:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
I learnt that I am one of the anniversary committee... Oba Iyanu parish
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by bjsure(m): 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
Nothing just went to church cos am bored, no light, no money to buy petrol inside my gen, and also my babe don follow wizkid go America and since then she hasn't come...
I rep church of leave home and come to Jesus church..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Abortion A Sin? / Is Heavy Makeup Bad For Christians? / Is It Wrong To Miss Church Because Of Offering Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.