Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Ray C Rescued From Committing Suicide (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ray C Rescued From Committing Suicide (video) (18554 Views)

Kay Obum: I Thought Of Committing Suicide When I Got Burnt (photos) / Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story / BankyW Pleads With Teebillz, Tunji Balogun As He Hints At Committing Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ray C Rescued From Committing Suicide (video) by NEHLIVE: 10:58am On Jun 19, 2016
There is so much drug use in the Nigerian music industry too, we hope our artistes wil learn from this.

Popular Tanzanian singer, Ray C, was rescued by police on Thursday night after she attempted to commit suicide.

The once popular singer who destroyed her life with hard drugs, attracted attention when she started screaming in the middle of the road claiming that kidnappers were after her.

She requested for a knife to end her life as passers-by tried to rescue her.

Popular Tanzanian actress, Esha Buheti, witnessed the drama and said that Ray C’s claims that kidnappers were after her were all hallucinations from drug.

“I thought all through people were making false claims about Ray C sliding back into drug use. However, what I witnessed today broke my heart. We should do something urgently to help Ray C,” the popular actress said.

“I had gone to buy chips at a fast food joint in Kinondoni when I heard someone say that Ray C threatened to strip. I thought it was a joke until I saw Ray C screaming, asking people to rescue her from being kidnapped. She was very strong. When people held her, she started mumbling. She slipped the grip and started looking for a knife to commit suicide.

“People held her, and when she realised she couldn’t get the knife, she lowered herself to a muddy ground and started rolling around. She was yelling at the time. Tears rolled down my cheeks.

“As that happened, police in a patrol car came and picked Ray C up. She screamed yet again, this time loudest. I don’t know where she was taken to. But Ray C appeared to have gone bonkers,”
Esha added.

Below is a video as police rescue Ray C from committing suicide...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQQBM46rld8

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/06/evils-of-drugs-pretty-tanzanian-star.html

Re: Ray C Rescued From Committing Suicide (video) by NEHLIVE: 10:58am On Jun 19, 2016
Say no to drugs

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ray C Rescued From Committing Suicide (video) by Flexherbal(m): 1:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
Why use your money to buy what will kill you?

12 Likes

Re: Ray C Rescued From Committing Suicide (video) by WebSurfer(m): 2:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
Flexherbal:
Why use your money to buy what will kill you?
e no start from one day o.

but una no sure say na Oshogbo weed she smoke? Kidnappers fa

4 Likes

Re: Ray C Rescued From Committing Suicide (video) by chelseabmw(m): 2:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
As sweet as this life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ray C Rescued From Committing Suicide (video) by chikel2000(m): 2:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
Celebrities r the worst to have as role models

11 Likes

Re: Ray C Rescued From Committing Suicide (video) by bolt000(m): 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
Why do this to yourself?! abstain from drugs.
Re: Ray C Rescued From Committing Suicide (video) by Pavore9: 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
Drugs distorts one!
Re: Ray C Rescued From Committing Suicide (video) by Mopolchi: 2:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
Why she wan kill herself
Re: Ray C Rescued From Committing Suicide (video) by vizkiz: 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
I remember the first time I took weed. I knew there was something in the food i ate but I can't seem to detect what it was because the aroma and all that clouded my judgement.

2hours after eating the food i started arguing with my friends about how batman is stronger than incredible hulk because technology is stronger than strength. See mumu discussion lipsrsealed

Would have uploaded some pictures of how I dressed later but I don't want it to go viral grin

20 Likes

Re: Ray C Rescued From Committing Suicide (video) by Kizyte(m): 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
A man wanted to commit suicide by jumping down from a tall building, they called a Catholic Priest to intercede. The following ensued between them:
Priest: It's a sin against God and the Catholic Church to commit suicide!
Man: I'm not a Catholic, I'm a Protestant!
Priest OK, jump!

grin

Wait o! The lady below me neva marry up till now?

7 Likes

Re: Ray C Rescued From Committing Suicide (video) by ladyF(f): 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
And they confirmed it is drug use? How exactly? The lady has a mental illness, let them take her to the hospital.

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ray C Rescued From Committing Suicide (video) by TrollTrap: 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
Mad ting!!
Re: Ray C Rescued From Committing Suicide (video) by deymoh(m): 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
hmm
Re: Ray C Rescued From Committing Suicide (video) by iyke2ken(m): 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2016
Smoke cigar, smoke cigar, you no gree.... You say na cocaine you wan sniff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ray C Rescued From Committing Suicide (video) by Youngetskilz23(m): 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2016
make she try TM and rochi tongue
Re: Ray C Rescued From Committing Suicide (video) by eleojo23: 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2016
I will give my child a sound (factory-resetting) beating the day he opens his mouth to tell me that any of these celebrities is his role model.
Re: Ray C Rescued From Committing Suicide (video) by kingfit: 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2016
+234 816 361 1336
Re: Ray C Rescued From Committing Suicide (video) by tmtech: 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2016
poor gal, drug addict no be small tin. once u r in, u r in trouble cos pulling out is almost impossible. not even here wia there are few rehab centers.. Drug kills ur dream, takes away ur freedom and makes u paranoid.. I av seen several examples in Naija here, even medical doc with a promising career slide into drugz Nd datz was all..
Lamar Odom, majek, Macaulay Culkin, Whitney Houston and loads of others...
am sure some Naija artistes too r into drugz..
recently ndlea arrested two Mexican in a lab in Lagos producing crystal meth.
whenever u hear opioid (all dis tramadol, rephnol,morphine etc) , meth, crack coke, coke.. pls run away for ur own good. .
Drug kills...
God help her..

1 Like

Re: Ray C Rescued From Committing Suicide (video) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2016
No to drugs!
Re: Ray C Rescued From Committing Suicide (video) by Koddedtinz: 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
Too bad.
Re: Ray C Rescued From Committing Suicide (video) by durella32: 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2016
The only ppl wey drugs dy useful to na boko haram...cos dy are doomed

1 Like

Re: Ray C Rescued From Committing Suicide (video) by point5: 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2016
Say no to drug..
Re: Ray C Rescued From Committing Suicide (video) by ThunderingHooves: 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
She threw an almighty tantrum in Mombasa some 2-3 years bsck, promoters vowed to never hire her for shows anymore. What a waste.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ray C Rescued From Committing Suicide (video) by seangy4konji: 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
So you like to get high(method man)
Re: Ray C Rescued From Committing Suicide (video) by lebete3000: 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
vizkiz:
I remember the first time I took weed. I knew there was something in the food i ate but I can't seem to detect what it e as because the aroma and all that clouded my judgement.

2hours after eating the food i started arguing with my friends how batman is stronger than incredible hulk because technology is stronger than strength. See mumu discussion lipsrsealed

Would have uploaded some pictures of how I dressed later but I don't want it to go viral grin

I had been taking false weed in Kano not until i bought 6 fat wraps at Oyingbo in Lagos...

I did not take more than 1.5 wraps before i started seeing angels on the ceiling....the stuff tasted like chocomilo but i gaz drop am because na so crase dey start.

4 Likes

Re: Ray C Rescued From Committing Suicide (video) by GospelOkonye(m): 2:50pm On Jun 19, 2016
Heavenly father please rescue your daughter, Satan let go of her mind this instant. You're free woman of God
Re: Ray C Rescued From Committing Suicide (video) by sltn(m): 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
Damn she so pretty, I just don't understand what they all gain from it. It just bullshit!!!!!
Re: Ray C Rescued From Committing Suicide (video) by angelo5uk(m): 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
Terry G....... HOPE YOU DAY SEE SO. ASK MEJEK FASHEK.....HE GO TELL YOU WHAT'S UP.

SAY NO TO HARD DRUGS

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nathaniel Bassey's Funny Childhood Christmas Story (Photo) / The Richest Nigerian Musicians And Their Net Worth / Danny Glover And Tim Reid In Lagos Ahead Of #93Days "Ebola" Cast Unveiling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.