Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

The Use Of HIJAB Liberation Or Oppression?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Use Of HIJAB Liberation Or Oppression?? (539 Views)

How Do I Restart My Battle Over The Use Of Prostitutes After Series Of Relapse? / Catholic Reverend Sister & Muslim Sister In Hijab Hug In Jos.see Reactions(pics) / Pastor Digs Out Charm During Family Liberation In Imo State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Use Of HIJAB Liberation Or Oppression?? by Donshemzy1234: 11:51am On Jun 19, 2016
its debate time my people! Has person's everywhere been using HIJAB to oppress or it is a form of libration.
Note: we are not discussing whether using HIJAB is good or bad. just want us to discuss if people has been using it to oppress each other or if it is a form of libration.
Re: The Use Of HIJAB Liberation Or Oppression?? by ever811(m): 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
I don't understand what u mean by oppression.. can u brake it down pls?!
Re: The Use Of HIJAB Liberation Or Oppression?? by Donshemzy1234: 2:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
ever811:
I don't understand what u mean by oppression.. can u brake it down pls?!

oppression, The exercise of authority or power in aburdensome, cruel, or unjust manner. (Eng min dic)
Re: The Use Of HIJAB Liberation Or Oppression?? by DeSepiero(m): 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
Donshemzy1234:
its debate time my people! Has person's everywhere been using HIJAB to oppress or it is a form of libration.
Note: we are not discussing whether using HIJAB is good or bad. just want us to discuss if people has been using it to oppress each other or if it is a form of libration.

Oppression of the mind
Re: The Use Of HIJAB Liberation Or Oppression?? by illicit(m): 10:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
its symbolic,
the users can only see and not be seen,
I wont be dominated, I cant be owned, I like to remain free

(1) (Reply)

Scholars says Jesus Christ Really Exist / See What This Woman Is Doing During Prayer / 10 Unknown Facts About Demons.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.