Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,159 members, 7,807,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am (10568 Views)

Jesus Disciple Fellowship Expose / Jesus Ask His Disciple, Who Did People Say That I Am / What Is The Difference Between A Christian And A Disciple? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by apogeez(m): 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
Jesus ask his disciple, what did people say
that I am. some of them did't get it right accept Peter, Jesus is no longer asking his disciple now he is asking me and you. have you for once ask ur friends who you are, most of them may tell u the truth which most time be battier to hear. Can u today ask ur self who do people think I am? And who do u think jesus is in ur life
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by alutarabbi: 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
Jesus is my all in all.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by TheLegal(m): 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2016
fp?
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by sanandreas(m): 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2016
Jesus is the saviour of the world. He is the only begotten son of God.

11 Likes

Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by NovusHomo(m): 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2016
apogeez:
that I am. some of them did't get it right accept Peter, Jesus is no longer asking his disciple now he is asking me and you. have you for once ask ur friends who you are, most of them may tell u the truth which most time be battier to hear. Can u today ask ur self who do people think I am? And who do u think jesus is in ur life
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by NwaNimo1(m): 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
A Myth...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by AnodaIT(m): 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
I just finished watching this movie "Young Messiah", and I realized that I wouldn't blame the Jews much for welcoming Jesus into Jerusalem with Hossana and crucifying him the next day.

The Jews were under serious oppression by the Romans and everyday they keep repeating the promise God made to them that he would send a Messiah to deliver them.

Then came Jesus with such supernatural powers, surely this was the Messiah (they thought) and they welcome him with fanfare counting the days Roman oppression would end , so imagine their disappointments when Christ said that His kingdom is not of this world and to add salt to injury he also said he is to die. Who needs a dying Messiah?

Nigerians of today would have killed him the same way

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by pstsofi(m): 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
Pls read ur bible well is not what did is whom do men say I am (matt :16-13)

1 Like

Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by Ready4watever: 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
jESUS is the only sure way to heaven,no other ways,you atheists should take note,,,

6 Likes

Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by crackhouse(m): 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
Jesus is my everything, QED.

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by NovusHomo(m): 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
apogeez:

Jesus is nothing to me, just like all scammers.

5 Likes

Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by moderatorr: 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
Amisa
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by TheLegal(m): 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
apogeez:

op
it is 'except' not accept...truth is bitter and not 'battier'

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by Deputyvictor(m): 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
space booked

typing.................
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by emerged01(m): 5:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
Jesus is the son of God!

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by milky3(f): 5:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
Jesus my Lord my saviour, one in trinity, the son of God my soon coming king

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by bolt000(m): 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
The Sole Basis Of Christian Faith.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by allanphash7(m): 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
Jesus is just a normal guy

A jew and a young carpenter's son woke up one morning and claimed he was God. While people were going about their businesses, young man hired 12 poor Fishermen, and was walking around the village performing magic. Soon, the villagers got pissed at him, set him up and had him slaughtered on a cross.

6 Likes

Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by Glocee(f): 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
Jesus is my redeemer!

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by realGURU(m): 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
Jesus is a son of Mary isab ibn maryam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by Ifebazz(m): 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
apogeez:
Wow! Were you at St John the Baptist 6:30am Mass?
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by ChinonsoDike2: 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
I am Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by jshow(m): 5:08pm On Jun 19, 2016
Jesus is a son of Mary, his birth a miracle of God, His death; his destiny, Yea he rose, Another miracle of God.
He is a messenger of God. Muhammad SAW the last messenger.

13 Likes

Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by Bobbywallexino(m): 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ready4watever:
jESUS is the only sure way to heaven,no other ways,you atheists should take note,,,
You are wrong brother! Read Act of Apostles 10:35 truly, I perceived that God shows no partiality, but in every nation any one who fears him and does what is right is acceptable to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
Jesus is my light and pathway through which i can find my way back home.

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
Irony care
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by Pyno30: 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
He was called Master. Healer.
Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by Bobbywallexino(m): 5:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
milky3:
Jesus my Lord my saviour, one in trinity, the son of God
my soon coming king
Can you just write out where Jesus declared himself as your Lord and your Saviour from the Bible?

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am by fearless2014: 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
God is Love and He God needed to demonstrate His love to me in my depraved nature so He sends Jesus as His son in my nature to demonstrate His love to me.

Jesus Christ is the manifestation of God's love to me.

'But God commended His love towards in that while we were yet sinners, Jesus Christ died for us' - Romans 5:8.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'let My Enemies Die By Fire' / I Keep Seeing Myself In My Secondary School,in My Dreams / Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.