Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Advice To Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To Men (572 Views)

Dicks Belong To Men Or Women? / Pics: “I Will Give My Kitty-kat To Men To Get What I Want”- Lady Vows On FB / 8 Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice To Men by peejay550(m): 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
ADVICE TO MEN (GUYS):
Dear men,
1. Having many girlfriends does not make you a man. It only makes you a womanizer and a cheat and a boy.
2. A real man has only one woman in his life.
3. For the fact that you are good in bed does not make you a man. A real man is the man who does not run away from his responsibility but faces it squarely.
4. You don't need to sag your trousers and walk round the street before girls will love you. Infact it is only small boys that sag trousers and it is premature little girls that fall in love with men who sag trousers.
5. Don't use and dump ladies. Remember the law of karma. Whatever you do, you will receive the reward.
6. If you cannot make her your wife, don't make her a mother.
7. Do not obey your erection at all times. Most times our erections mislead us to the wrong direction. Control your erection. Don't let your erection control you.
8. It is not everything you see under skirt that you should hustle to eat, some skirts contain snakes that will bite you. Control your sex urge. Self control and abstinence pays a lot.
9. Do not date a lady because she has sexy curves, boobs and shapes. Those things are just packaging; and packaging can be very deceptive.
10. Respect any lady that loves you.
11. Do not beat any woman, even if she is your wife.
12. Real men don't gossip.
13. Spend more time to hustle for money. Real and wise men use their time to think and plan on how to be financially successful. Foolish men use their time to think and plan on how to sleep with many girls.
14. The world only celebrates successful men. Nobody will celebrate you for having many girlfriends. Therefore what is the benefit? Waste of energy and waste of protein.
BE A WISE MAN.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Men by Olalan(m): 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2016
Good words of advice, if only guys will adhere to them.

(1) (Reply)

3 SMS Messages A Married Man Should Never Send / Ladies Oya Enter / Qualities I Could Trade For Any Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.