Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,167 members, 7,780,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:36 AM

The Deplorable State Of Eyita Ikorodu Road LAGOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Deplorable State Of Eyita Ikorodu Road LAGOS (13039 Views)

Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) / Deplorable State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway During Heavy Downpour / Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Deplorable State Of Eyita Ikorodu Road LAGOS by shogz89: 3:15pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ok, so i saw this thread about a guy thanking Ambode on Frontb page after repairing the bad road he earlier complained about. https://www.nairaland.com/3174739/man-thanks-ambode-repairing-bad .

So I thought probably it's because we've not made our plight known in eyita Ikorodu that's why our road haven't been considered for construction despite its deplorable state.

The dust that comes from this road during dry season is more than the one in Mars and during raining season the pictures says it all.

Am not criticising the government but they should please do something really quick about this road.

Mod help out please.

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of Eyita Ikorodu Road LAGOS by shogz89: 3:16pm On Jun 19, 2016

Re: The Deplorable State Of Eyita Ikorodu Road LAGOS by SurefireFashion: 4:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
Who's ur local govt chairman?

15 Likes

Re: The Deplorable State Of Eyita Ikorodu Road LAGOS by oduastates: 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
If all of you self tax yourselves and gather together all the money you hand over to pastors on Sunday and Imams on Friday , you will build that road within 2 month .
If necessary, ask for permission from the government to toll the road.

#did you pay 20% of all your income above N10,000 on taxes?
If not ,
There are more important roads needing attention.

5 Likes

Re: The Deplorable State Of Eyita Ikorodu Road LAGOS by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
overrated Lagos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Deplorable State Of Eyita Ikorodu Road LAGOS by iaamxavier(m): 11:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
*in olamide voice* iffa carry u go ikorudu guy u go love Lagos ooooo ahnnnn u love Lagos ooooo grin gov ambode is really working oya come and throw ipob inside that muddy water cheesy useless brown roof from the waste part of Nigeria

PS I agree with my sister above

2 Likes

Re: The Deplorable State Of Eyita Ikorodu Road LAGOS by iaamxavier(m): 11:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
lalasticlala help push it biko
Re: The Deplorable State Of Eyita Ikorodu Road LAGOS by Femich18(m): 11:35pm On Jun 19, 2016
No worry Ambode don hear you...him say make I tell you say en don hear, say him dey come very soon
Re: The Deplorable State Of Eyita Ikorodu Road LAGOS by slimfit1(m): 11:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ask your chairman why it is like that i think this is a local road councillors etc should be the once we face.

2 Likes

Re: The Deplorable State Of Eyita Ikorodu Road LAGOS by Histrings08(m): 12:02am On Jun 20, 2016
Chief ambode!! Over to u sir
Re: The Deplorable State Of Eyita Ikorodu Road LAGOS by Nobody: 3:22am On Jun 20, 2016
The haters will soon invade this thread
Re: The Deplorable State Of Eyita Ikorodu Road LAGOS by justmenoni: 7:21am On Jun 20, 2016
Dr Who.

SurefireFashion:
Who's ur local govt chairman?
Re: The Deplorable State Of Eyita Ikorodu Road LAGOS by TDonald: 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
oduastates:
If all of you self tax yourselves and gather together all the money you hand over to pastors on Sunday and Imams on Friday , you will build that road within 2 month .
If necessary, ask for permission from the government to toll the road.

#did you pay 20% of all your income above N10,000 on taxes?
If not ,
There are more important roads needing attention.

What are you saying? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of Eyita Ikorodu Road LAGOS by anytexy: 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
Breaking; Nnamdi kalu arrives court unapologetically with "I love Biafra" inscription. What a true freedom fighter.
lalasticlala front page tin.
Re: The Deplorable State Of Eyita Ikorodu Road LAGOS by ibkgab001: 12:15pm On Jun 20, 2016
Radio radio ... Signal 12 link me to ambode

Signal 12 replied .. Copy

SignL confirmed ambode online

This is IBKGAB001 reporting from Nairaland about the present situation of bad road at IKORODU Please kindly copy commissioner of works and other protocols sir OVER OVER

Ambode replied copied I repeat copied
Re: The Deplorable State Of Eyita Ikorodu Road LAGOS by bishop4life(m): 12:15pm On Jun 20, 2016
Honestly i was coming in here to see something worse. Its not too big to ask for good raods sir,but Nigeria and Lagos have roads wirst thsn this which wont even be attended to so soon.
Re: The Deplorable State Of Eyita Ikorodu Road LAGOS by nairalandbuzz(m): 12:16pm On Jun 20, 2016
This road is better na...

Come to Olojojo @ Iyana Oworo and see for urself.
Re: The Deplorable State Of Eyita Ikorodu Road LAGOS by olaasiwaju: 12:16pm On Jun 20, 2016
Eko o ni baje la gbara Olorun Oba.
Re: The Deplorable State Of Eyita Ikorodu Road LAGOS by colossus2: 12:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
Have you been to Mars before.
Well I believe your post will draw the attention of the governor and the road will get fixed.
Re: The Deplorable State Of Eyita Ikorodu Road LAGOS by dayleke: 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
Wow!!!
Re: The Deplorable State Of Eyita Ikorodu Road LAGOS by dominique(f): 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2016
These inner city roads are responsibilities of local government chairmen. What exactly are they doing about the deplorable conditions of infrastructure under their watch?

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of Eyita Ikorodu Road LAGOS by alutarabbi: 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
Na my street b dis o!
Re: The Deplorable State Of Eyita Ikorodu Road LAGOS by Kennitrust(m): 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
will such place feel the change we re living in?
Re: The Deplorable State Of Eyita Ikorodu Road LAGOS by deymoh(m): 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
hmm
Re: The Deplorable State Of Eyita Ikorodu Road LAGOS by Progressive15: 12:32pm On Jun 20, 2016
The road is even better than Agbede Road in Ikorodu.In fact, Gov. Ambode should go to Agbede and see what people are facing there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Deplorable State Of Eyita Ikorodu Road LAGOS by alienvirus: 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
Better than Maya, Idafa, Itele and Liadi. In fact Idafa people had to grade their about 3Km road and with drainage system as much as they could.
Re: The Deplorable State Of Eyita Ikorodu Road LAGOS by Realdeals(m): 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
This road is not deplorable in Nigeria context.

2 Likes

Re: The Deplorable State Of Eyita Ikorodu Road LAGOS by divineappo(m): 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2016
Ambode, over to you
Re: The Deplorable State Of Eyita Ikorodu Road LAGOS by EagleScribes: 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
Hope our praise singers will sing about this too.

It's high times our leaders are called to order and ask them to explain what they do with tax payers' money
Re: The Deplorable State Of Eyita Ikorodu Road LAGOS by Scarpon(m): 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2016
Better than the one in ijegun-ijegamo is a death trap
Re: The Deplorable State Of Eyita Ikorodu Road LAGOS by LadyAimy: 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2016
This is just too bad
Re: The Deplorable State Of Eyita Ikorodu Road LAGOS by AdeleyeShakiru(m): 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
I think road rehabilitation is one by one Government can't do it once.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: I’ll Support Jonathan If APC Presents Him As Flagbearer — Ayade / After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion / Lagos Workers Push For N50,000 Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.