Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

How To Get Monthly And Weekly Subscription On Ur Airtel 4 N200 And N100 Usin WTF - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Get Monthly And Weekly Subscription On Ur Airtel 4 N200 And N100 Usin WTF (412 Views)

9mobile 1gb For N200 And 5gb For N1000 Special Offer - How To Activate- Notedwap / Get Airtel 2gb For N200 And 10gb For N500 Via Sim Porting / WTF! See What This Girl Did To 2 Guys At A Local Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Monthly And Weekly Subscription On Ur Airtel 4 N200 And N100 Usin WTF by BOBBZKID(m): 4:40pm On Jun 19, 2016
Airtel Cheat: Do you know you can get monthly and weekly subscription on your Airtel for #200 and #100 respectively using WTF for Social Media i.e Facebook, Whatsapp etc 100% Working.
Since i discover this i know longer stree my self on how to get MB (megabyte). I jxt dy flex am since.
But i have a good news for you. You can also join me to flex it because BOBBZKID is not stingy.

HOW CAN I GET THIS WTF BUNDLE.
First dail this *121#
then you will see
'WELCOME TO AIRTEL SELF SERVICE',
Just scroll down to Number 4. which is WTF Bundle. And choose the one you want either Monthly or Weekly.

HOW DO I CHECK THE BUNDLE.
To check the bundle just dail this *885*0#.
Kindly drop your testimony or compliant at the comment box.
For we to do more and more, just petronize http://bobbzkidweb.ga and invite your friends.. God Bless You As You Do So!!
I remain ßobbzy_Da_Talented

(1) (Reply)

Hope For Africa / My NYSC Was So Boring, But Thanks To Nairaland / Mosaic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.