Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,733 members, 7,806,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

This Is How You Will Know Genuine Samsung Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Is How You Will Know Genuine Samsung Phone (11528 Views)

Which Samsung Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 80k / . / You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How You Will Know Genuine Samsung Phone by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
Hello every nairalanders happy Sunday to everyone and happy father our lovely fathers

today i want to talk about how to identify genuine Samsung phone me as a writer of this topic Samsung phone are expensive though still i love Samsung phone and i always wish to buy one one day but the problem is there are many clones one out there than an authentic one even in carton clone come i mean some fake Samsung phone come in carton
So i have search and search on how to know original Samsung phone but no success in the process
some geeks says you can identify fake one with their poor display but my brothers tell me how you can identify fake phone in carton unless you get spiritual eyes or spiritual hands with the wear of those jass hand ring abi your eyes can tell you wella good display i won't lie to you you cannot know on how i get to know genuine Samsung phone was yesterday when me and one ibo guy was dragging that his Samsung phone is an original fake because i believe original Samsung phone camera always clear and sharp he didn't accept and agree so as we were agueing on the matter something came to my mind that imei can be use to identify genuine phone so i checked his phone imei numbers it was the same numbers after checked i logged on imei.info to proved my conscience and i saw wrong phone detail of the Imei i collected i tried some many different phones Imei numbers and others phones i checked with their Imei was correct with their phones i checked my gionee m3 mini,my damage Tecno H5 and my Nokia 6120c and was genuine
i thin
k the help of Imei will always help you to identify fake Samsung phone
take heed to my words jumia,konga,slot, and other phone big dealer sell Samsung fake phone but before you pay money whenever you want to buy any phone the first thing you suppose to do is to copy the phone Imei from it carton and log on imei.info to check it
imei.info do a lot you can unlock any phone in the website too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How You Will Know Genuine Samsung Phone by Weirdman: 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
Wow it really works.. Good job.
Lalasticala front page plz

#FTC grin
Re: This Is How You Will Know Genuine Samsung Phone by ambrosedmax(m): 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2016
The man above stole my spot!!! Weldone op"!
Re: This Is How You Will Know Genuine Samsung Phone by Weirdman: 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
Lol.. ..
Better luck next time grin cheesy
Re: This Is How You Will Know Genuine Samsung Phone by GSteve001(m): 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
Please, Sir, consider punctuation marks, even if its just full stop ( . ) alone. I dey come back to read grin

9 Likes

Re: This Is How You Will Know Genuine Samsung Phone by donhils: 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
So what happens when the phone is not original? If u put the imei number there what will it say?
Re: This Is How You Will Know Genuine Samsung Phone by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 19, 2016
Checking the imei number on the carton is not enough, the manufacturers can put a fake imei on the carton. The best way to buy genuine Samsung if buying brand new is to buy from a reputable store like slot or MicroStation. They take their stock directly from Samsung so they will not sell u fake. Even if they eventually sell u fake u can open the phone there and check the imei by dialing *#06#. Let's say I didn't do that, when u take ur phone home and find out it is fake, just return it, trust me they will accept it. These shops are too big to want to tarnish their image over one phone.
Re: This Is How You Will Know Genuine Samsung Phone by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 19, 2016
donhils:
So what happens when the phone is not original? If u put the imei number there what will it say?
after putting the imei it will show you full information about the phone from there you would know whether it is fake or original
Re: This Is How You Will Know Genuine Samsung Phone by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
greenhulk:
Checking the imei number on the carton is not enough, the manufacturers can put a fake imei on the carton. The best way to buy genuine Samsung if buying brand new is to buy from a reputable store like slot or MicroStation. They take their stock directly from Samsung so they will not sell u fake. Even if they eventually sell u fake u can open the phone there and check the imei by dialing *#06#. Let's say I didn't do that, when u take ur phone home and find out it is fake, just return it, trust me they will accept it. These shops are too big to want to tarnish their image over one phone.
Samsung too can never put fake Imei on their phone is for sure they can't but for slot they sell fake phones that us the true
Re: This Is How You Will Know Genuine Samsung Phone by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
greenhulk:
Samsung too can never put fake Imei on their phone is for sure they can't but for slot they sell fake phones that is the true
Re: This Is How You Will Know Genuine Samsung Phone by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
Weirdman:
Wow it really works.. Good job.
Lalasticala front page plz

#FTC grin
Did you check your phone
Re: This Is How You Will Know Genuine Samsung Phone by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 20, 2016
Iamtosignno:
Samsung too can never put fake Imei on their phone is for sure they can't but for slot they sell fake phones that is the true

Slot get their Samsung phones directly from Samsung, so they don't sell fake Samsung phones.
Re: This Is How You Will Know Genuine Samsung Phone by Realist2: 7:02am On Jun 20, 2016
I am not convinced at all, Imei no.can be displayed in all phones both fake and original, by dialing *#06#, or *#0000# in the case of Nokia, those producing fake phones have manipulated and cloned these codes all, so buy phones where u,re given guarantee to return when it's fake.

1 Like

Re: This Is How You Will Know Genuine Samsung Phone by abatically(m): 7:24am On Jun 20, 2016
Iamtosignno:
Samsung too can never put fake Imei on their phone is for sure they can't but for slot they sell fake phones that us the true

Oga, Slot do not sell fake Samsung phones, I don't know why u keep trying to tarnish their image. Slot get their stock directly from Samsung so how can they sell fake phones? Have u bought a fake phone from them? Why don't u let us know instead of this blasphemy. Slot is a big company, they will not tarnish their image because of one ot 2 fake phones.

3 Likes

Re: This Is How You Will Know Genuine Samsung Phone by prodiG(m): 7:46am On Jun 20, 2016
This thread has potential
Re: This Is How You Will Know Genuine Samsung Phone by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 20, 2016
greenhulk:

Slot get their Samsung phones directly from Samsung, so they don't sell fake Samsung phones.
Oga they sell fake Samsung phone I've seen someone that bought clone Samsung phone from them

2 Likes

Re: This Is How You Will Know Genuine Samsung Phone by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 20, 2016
Realist2:
I am not convinced at all, Imei no.can be displayed in all phones both fake and original, by dialing *#06#, or *#0000# in the case of Nokia, those producing fake phones have manipulated and cloned these codes all, so buy phones where u,re given guarantee to return when it's fake.

Wetin you dey talk self can't you understand what i wrote

1 Like

Re: This Is How You Will Know Genuine Samsung Phone by sorextee(m): 8:14am On Jun 20, 2016
Na which story tire me to read sef.

GSteve001:
Please, Sir, consider punctuation marks, even if its just full stop ( . ) alone. I dey come back to read grin
Re: This Is How You Will Know Genuine Samsung Phone by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 20, 2016
abatically:

Oga, Slot do not sell fake Samsung phones, I don't know why u keep trying to tarnish their image. Slot get their stock directly from Samsung so how can they sell fake phones? Have u bought a fake phone from them? Why don't u let us know instead of this blasphemy. Slot is a big company, they will not tarnish their image because of one ot 2 fake phones.
Am not tarnishing their image oh but if i do am right to do so i remember when i bought Huawei Y3 from them it charger spoilt the same day i bought the phone even the phone battery doesn't strong as expected abi you will huawei can put fake charger and battery in their phone carton ordinary wowo itel charger last very well
Re: This Is How You Will Know Genuine Samsung Phone by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 20, 2016
[quote author=sorextee post=46739622]Na which story tire me to read sef.

[/quote ain't not surprise try to be understandable
Re: This Is How You Will Know Genuine Samsung Phone by nsiazu: 8:39am On Jun 20, 2016
Very nice thread. I've checked 3 phones now and one is fake. The other 2 are infinix and its original.
Re: This Is How You Will Know Genuine Samsung Phone by abatically(m): 8:49am On Jun 20, 2016
Iamtosignno:
Am not tarnishing their image oh but if i do am right to do so i remember when i bought Huawei Y3 from them it charger spoilt the same day i bought the phone even the phone battery doesn't strong as expected abi you will huawei can put fake charger and battery in their phone carton ordinary wowo itel charger last very well

Read my message very well. I said they don't sell fake Samsung phones because they get their stock directly from Samsung. Also that u bought a defected Hauwei phone doesn't mean it is fake. Maybe u were unlucky and bought a device with factory defect. It happens with every product. I've seen someone bought an iPhone from Apple store and it had some factory defects. Does that also mean apple stores sell fake iphones?

Dude these companies assemble millions of phones within a short period. Then there is packaging and all that, there are bound to be some factory errors in some devices, some Samsung phones also have factory defects... It is a normal thing. All u got to do is return it and get a new one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How You Will Know Genuine Samsung Phone by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 20, 2016
nsiazu:
Very nice thread. I've checked 3 phones now and one is fake. The other 2 are infinix and its original.
Am very happy to hear this from you one sure thing is that am tarnishing anybody image or phone manufacturer or phone dealers but am trying to make our struggles our hustle money to be spend on good and mind rest thing i regret that i bought Huawei Y3 from slot
Re: This Is How You Will Know Genuine Samsung Phone by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 20, 2016
Iamtosignno:
Am very happy to hear this from you one sure thing is that am tarnishing anybody image or phone manufacturer or phone dealers but am trying to make our struggles our hustle money to be spend on good and mind rest thing i regret that i bought Huawei Y3 from slot

Because u bought a bad Hauwei y3 from slot doesn't mean it is fake. Did u check with the imei or use cpu z to check whether it is genuine or not? If it passes cpu z test then it is not the fault of slot. Blame Hauwei

1 Like

Re: This Is How You Will Know Genuine Samsung Phone by DjAndroid: 9:06am On Jun 20, 2016
Iamtosignno:
Hello every nairalanders happy Sunday to everyone and happy father our lovely fathers

today i want to talk about how to identify genuine Samsung phone me as a writer of this topic Samsung phone are expensive though still i love Samsung phone and i always wish to buy one one day but the problem is there are many clones one out there than an authentic one even in carton clone come i mean some fake Samsung phone come in carton
So i have search and search on how to know original Samsung phone but no success in the process
some geeks says you can identify fake one with their poor display but my brothers tell me how you can identify fake phone in carton unless you get spiritual eyes or spiritual hands with the wear of those jass hand ring abi your eyes can tell you wella good display i won't lie to you you cannot know on how i get to know genuine Samsung phone was yesterday when me and one ibo guy was dragging that his Samsung phone is an original fake because i believe original Samsung phone camera always clear and sharp he didn't accept and agree so as we were agueing on the matter something came to my mind that imei can be use to identify genuine phone so i checked his phone imei numbers it was the same numbers after checked i logged on imei.info to proved my conscience and i saw wrong phone detail of the Imei i collected i tried some many different phones Imei numbers and others phones i checked with their Imei was correct with their phones i checked my gionee m3 mini,my damage Tecno H5 and my Nokia 6120c and was genuine
i thin
k the help of Imei will always help you to identify fake Samsung phone
take heed to my words jumia,konga,slot, and other phone big dealer sell Samsung fake phone but before you pay money whenever you want to buy any phone the first thing you suppose to do is to copy the phone Imei from it carton and log on imei.info to check it
imei.info do a lot you can unlock any phone in the website too

Dem no teach you punctuation for school?

1 Like

Re: This Is How You Will Know Genuine Samsung Phone by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 20, 2016
DjAndroid:

Dem no teach you punctuation for school?
what wrong
Re: This Is How You Will Know Genuine Samsung Phone by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 20, 2016
greenhulk:

Because u bought a bad Hauwei y3 from slot doesn't mean it is fake. Did u check with the imei or use cpu z to check whether it is genuine or not? If it passes cpu z test then it is not the fault of slot. Blame Hauwei
the phone is an original fake Huawei phone it chipset is spreadtrum mean while it chipset supposed to be media tek 6735 or Qualcomm some number the follow come charger is also a fake the carton look different to original see it here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXoa-kmk094

1 Like

Re: This Is How You Will Know Genuine Samsung Phone by Sharon6(f): 10:08am On Jun 20, 2016
Nice1. I just checked my phone imei. Thanks for the info.

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT,, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!!!
Re: This Is How You Will Know Genuine Samsung Phone by Opistorincos(m): 10:18am On Jun 20, 2016
Nice tip bro
Re: This Is How You Will Know Genuine Samsung Phone by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 20, 2016
Iamtosignno:
the phone is an original fake Huawei phone it chipset is spreadtrum mean while it chipset supposed to be media tek 6735 or Qualcomm some number the follow come charger is also a fake the carton look different to original see it here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXoa-kmk094

This doesn't price slot sold u a fake phone. Hauwei y3 runs on mediatek and spreadtrum processors. Check the picture below directly from hauwei website. Pls get ur facts right before lamenting. And about the packaging, u should know sometimes different regions have different packaging.

Also u bought a low end entry phone with 512mb of ram and 4gb of internal storage. U do not seriously expect some top notch build quality especially coming from a Chinese OEM having in mind it is a low end product.

1 Like

Re: This Is How You Will Know Genuine Samsung Phone by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 20, 2016
greenhulk:

This doesn't price slot sold u a fake phone. Hauwei y3 runs on mediatek and spreadtrum processors. Check the picture below directly from hauwei website. Pls get ur facts right before lamenting. And about the packaging, u should know sometimes different regions have different packaging.

Also u bought a low end entry phone with 512mb of ram and 4gb of internal storage. U do not seriously expect some top notch build quality especially coming from a Chinese OEM having in mind it is a low end product.
Ooh that was true my apology
Re: This Is How You Will Know Genuine Samsung Phone by Naijji: 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2016
If you've got the phone with you and it's on, there are ways to check if it's an original Sammy.

However, if you don't have access to the phone - only the sealed box, then the best way is to check the IMEI info. This doesn't absolutely guarantee you sha. IMEI can be faked. One can get a phone and make it display the IMEI of a Galaxy S7. So, don't put all your hopes on IMEI.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Applications N Opera Browser On Nokia 6070 / Kaios! My Experience Using The So-called Smart-featured Phone Introduced By MTN / How Do I Change The Background Of A Photo I Took With Camera On Android??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.