Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,466 members, 7,801,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man (24438 Views)

Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him / Abuja Lady Confesses Her Odd Sound During S"x - Seeks For Understanding Man / My Boss Has Been Sleeping With Me Without Condoms - Nigerian Lady Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by Rizmo(m): 10:31am On Jun 20, 2016
Not a new thing.. Ladies being fantastically wicked since time before Lot daughters.
Such evil make me go naught.. *walks out of thread*
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by Odunharry(m): 10:31am On Jun 20, 2016
Lol.. No be new thing.

If compulsory DNA test is conducted, trust me many men will murder their wives, some will even die of heart attack or commit suicide..

Some evil women giving men children that doesn't belong to them
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by cutehally(f): 10:32am On Jun 20, 2016
Hmmmmm...... This is exactly what am going thru. my supposed fiance called off the wedding cause someone claim she is preggy for him. cryHmmmmm...... This is exactly what am going thru. my supposed fiance called off the wedding cause someone claim she is preggy for him.
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by cutehally(f): 10:32am On Jun 20, 2016
Hmmmmm...... This is exactly what am going thru. my supposed fiance called off the wedding cause someone claim she is preggy for him.
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by Odunharry(m): 10:33am On Jun 20, 2016
goshen26:
Some ladies are just funny. The same way a lady told me she was preg for me in 2014, we had sex on 2nd of DEC only for her to call me on the 18th, I just laughed and told her to come lets go for test, she said No that I should give her money to sort her self

embarassedSome ladies are just funny. The same way a lady told me she was preg for me in 2014, we had sex on 2nd of DEC only for her to call me on the 18th, I just laughed and told her to come lets go for test, she said No that I should give her money to sort her self

She wan scam you..
u na sharp guy
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by neocortex: 10:33am On Jun 20, 2016
sumborri:
Would not want to raise a bastard, thus always do a paternity test of all these pregnancies women dump on men. Even you wife sef isn't excluded. How will you have a child with an oblong head when both you and ur wife have round heads. Isn't that proof that outsiders contributed sperms ?

It doesn't prove anything,
as you rightly said paternity test is the way to go,
not the shape of the head.
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by Samtoby(m): 10:34am On Jun 20, 2016
halfricanadian:
And if i'm that gf to that homeboy dat fuccked dat pregnant lady we are so tru we never ever gettin bck togeda.

You go talk to ur frnds talk to my frnds talk to me

Bt we are never ever getting bck to geda

Nd it will take anoda place anoda world anoda life anoda time

To b with such really? So if d pregancy had been for him dats how he wud av dumped me?

Im doin d dumping instead

U must be Taylor Swift fan grin
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by Odunharry(m): 10:34am On Jun 20, 2016
Saintp:
No wonder some people don't have any resemblance with thier parents. You will see someone who looks far different from his parents but look like one baba in another area.
No kill me with laugh
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by Goldenheart(m): 10:35am On Jun 20, 2016
goshen26:
Some ladies are just funny. The same way a lady told me she was preg for me in 2014, we had sex on 2nd of DEC only for her to call me on the 18th, I just laughed and told her to come lets go for test, she said No that I should give her money to sort her self

embarassedSome ladies are just funny. The same way a lady told me she was preg for me in 2014, we had sex on 2nd of DEC only for her to call me on the 18th, I just laughed and told her to come lets go for test, she said No that I should give her money to sort her self

she wanted to buy christmas chicken
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by halfricanadian(f): 10:37am On Jun 20, 2016
Samtoby:

U must be Taylor Swift fan grin

Her lyrics just always represent my nature im dat sturborn

He can go talk to his frnds my frnds my ancestors talk to me my No is No if i was d one dat cheated will he ever ever accept me bck now think about it me no send no badi

I can forgive everything i can forgive cheating bt dont expect me bck laye laye till eternity

1 Like

Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by 9jatatafo(m): 10:40am On Jun 20, 2016
Without cd?
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by seangy4konji: 10:41am On Jun 20, 2016
Those hoes ain't loyal.

You can never make a hoe a house wife
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by Sijo01(f): 10:42am On Jun 20, 2016
Edubrazilnwa:
mmmm ife na eme
y will d said gal cheat on her boyfriend who she is already 3 weeks pregnant for?

The two cheats deserves each other.
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by ndcide(m): 10:48am On Jun 20, 2016
I don't celebrate sexual recklessness.
I'm different.
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by Certifiedbillio(m): 10:51am On Jun 20, 2016
Wicked soul

Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by LadyAimy: 10:51am On Jun 20, 2016
Some girls cha
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by eph12(m): 10:53am On Jun 20, 2016
The break up will still happen. Unless the gf is not aware of the baby ish
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by dare2differ: 10:53am On Jun 20, 2016
Women who do these are worse than the devil. How can anyone be that cruel?sad
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by Akjr(m): 11:01am On Jun 20, 2016
ArikeAriyo:
shocked na wa oo
tok tru, how many u don cast on d wrong man. #onebigfamilies girls
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by Akjr(m): 11:05am On Jun 20, 2016
cutehally:
Hmmmmm...... This is exactly what am going thru. my supposed fiance called off the wedding cause someone claim she is preggy for him.
i no believ u.
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by halfricanadian(f): 11:09am On Jun 20, 2016
cutehally:
Hmmmmm...... This is exactly what am going thru. my supposed fiance called off the wedding cause someone claim she is preggy for him. cryHmmmmm...... This is exactly what am going thru. my supposed fiance called off the wedding cause someone claim she is preggy for him.

Why u now crying u dodged a bullet

It shows he was never faithful to u

U marry such nd av random girls send xxxx videos of girls hotter dan u with ur him on bed

U shd b giving thanksgiving in church its a great blessing in disguise many women dat are married will tell u dey wished their husbands had showed his true colors before marriage so dey wud nt av married such men u are now here crying tears pls tell me it tears of joy

Wen dere is a guy out there dat is ready to cut off his manhood just to please u nd makes sure he never cheat nor hurt u

2 Likes

Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by Certifiedbillio(m): 11:11am On Jun 20, 2016
cutehally:
and you sure she's not?
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by Akynzodeighbour(m): 11:11am On Jun 20, 2016
You guys just talk about doing DNA test, that stuff is expensive I suppose, it's not like the normal day to day blood test I suppose?
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by halfricanadian(f): 11:11am On Jun 20, 2016
eph12:
The break up will still happen. Unless the gf is not aware of the baby ish

Gbam they will still tell d gf she will still hear
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 20, 2016
Too bad
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 20, 2016
halfricanadian:
And if i'm that gf to that homeboy dat fuccked dat pregnant lady we are so tru we never ever gettin bck togeda.

You go talk to ur frnds talk to my frnds talk to me

Bt we are never ever getting bck to geda

Nd it will take anoda place anoda world anoda life anoda time

To b with such really? So if d pregancy had been for him dats how he wud av dumped me?

Im doin d dumping instead
osheyy..taylor swift
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by achoudeh(m): 11:21am On Jun 20, 2016
Sijo01:
Why will your homeboy cheat on his girlfriend
he just want to take his own share,
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by bejeria101(m): 11:23am On Jun 20, 2016
Women pinning belle on men since the first bite of the apple.
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by halfricanadian(f): 11:23am On Jun 20, 2016
louismane:

osheyy..taylor swift

Ehn my hommie grin grin hands up for u o
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by cutehally(f): 11:24am On Jun 20, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
and you sure she's not?
Am not actually sure if she is or not..... anyway its for the best sha
Re: Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man by cutehally(f): 11:28am On Jun 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

Why u now crying u dodged a bullet

It shows he was never faithful to u

U marry such nd av random girls send xxxx videos of girls hotter dan u with ur him on bed

U shd b giving thanksgiving in church its a great blessing in disguise many women dat are married will tell u dey wished their husbands had showed his true colors before marriage so dey wud nt av married such men u are now here crying tears pls tell me it tears of joy

Wen dere is a guy out there dat is ready to c though ut off his manhood just to please u nd makes sure he never cheat nor hurt u

Thanks my dear sis.....though it is very painful but I just have to accept it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Would You Prefer? / In Love With My Ex Girlfriend / How To Treat A Lady!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.