Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

A Praying Rock Discovered In The Ocean - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Praying Rock Discovered In The Ocean (10135 Views)

Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC / Drunk Church Members In Congo Praying (Photos, Video) / The Power Of A Praying Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Praying Rock Discovered In The Ocean by yutsuf(m): 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
Scientists found big rock in Pacific ocean, in prayer like a man. This another proof enough that Islam z the tru religion, how many Muslim are online to share and say Allahu Akbar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Praying Rock Discovered In The Ocean by myfantasies(f): 6:52pm On Jun 19, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: A Praying Rock Discovered In The Ocean by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
Looks photoshoped

1 Like

Re: A Praying Rock Discovered In The Ocean by Annunaki(m): 7:08pm On Jun 19, 2016
yutsuf:
Scientists found big rock in Pacific ocean, in
prayer like a man. This another proof enough
that Islam z the tru religion, how many Muslim
are online to share and say Allahu Akbar

Even pagans pray this same way, why are you muslims so insecure and you prop up so many inconsequential things in attempting to authenticate your false religion. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Praying Rock Discovered In The Ocean by DeSepiero(m): 7:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
Folly everywhere!! undecided

1 Like

Re: A Praying Rock Discovered In The Ocean by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
Smh
Re: A Praying Rock Discovered In The Ocean by yutsuf(m): 6:29am On Jun 20, 2016
Annunaki:

Even pagans pray this same way, why are you muslims so insecure and you prop up so many inconsequential things in attempting to authenticate your false religion. undecided
Bro, how many pagans av u seen in ur life?
be realistic, and i see no pagan pray that way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Praying Rock Discovered In The Ocean by stobery(m): 6:32am On Jun 20, 2016
Ok
Re: A Praying Rock Discovered In The Ocean by stobery(m): 6:33am On Jun 20, 2016
I only see mud not rock
Re: A Praying Rock Discovered In The Ocean by yutsuf(m): 7:11am On Jun 20, 2016
ok

1 Like

Re: A Praying Rock Discovered In The Ocean by Annunaki(m): 8:40am On Jun 20, 2016
stobery:
I only see mud not rock

It's probably a man made sculpture submerged by the sea.
Re: A Praying Rock Discovered In The Ocean by Annunaki(m): 8:47am On Jun 20, 2016
yutsuf:

Read the passage below and kindly not it was written at least 1,500 years before the birth of islam. Pagans havve been praying that way for centuries before islam copied them.

◄ Ezekiel 8:16
He then brought me into the inner court of the house of the LORD, and there at the entrance to the temple, between the portico and the altar, were about twenty-five men. With their backs toward the temple of the LORD and their faces toward the east, they were bowing down to the sun in the east.

2 Likes

Re: A Praying Rock Discovered In The Ocean by Weah96: 8:49am On Jun 20, 2016
See primitive logic on display, y'all. Praying rock proves that an illiterate Arab named Mohammed really spoke to the source of the universe and somehow managed to have the entire conversation recorded in a book called the Quran.

What will you say when the image of a child being baptized appears in a cloud formation?
Re: A Praying Rock Discovered In The Ocean by Annunaki(m): 8:51am On Jun 20, 2016
yutsuf:

Buddhist have been praying this way for at least 3,000 years before islam.

Re: A Praying Rock Discovered In The Ocean by CAPSLOCKED: 11:37am On Jun 20, 2016
SEE THE POSITIONS OF BOTH THE DIVER AND THE ROCK.

LOOKS EXACTLY THE SAME WAY RELIGIONISTS KISS THEIR MINISTERS IN THE ASSS.

(1) (Reply)

11111 / The Heroes Of Christmas / Is Atheism A Belief Or Lack Of Belief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.