Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

How Should A Guy Treat A Cheater To Regret Her Actions ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Should A Guy Treat A Cheater To Regret Her Actions ? (3873 Views)

Are You Sure My Girl Is Not Cheating On Me? Her Actions Looks Suspicious Now / This Woman Is Awesome But I Hope She Wont Regret Her Actions / Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Should A Guy Treat A Cheater To Regret Her Actions ? by vizkiz: 8:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yeah

Seems with your first point you really do believe in Karma
Re: How Should A Guy Treat A Cheater To Regret Her Actions ? by shakol91(m): 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
vizkiz:

halfricanadian get sharp teeth oh, she go bite you oh grin
LOL. If she like make she swallow me, maybe you don't really know what this girl has done to me. Her own self don pass biting turn to cutting. I still find it difficult to understand how a girl will tell me that the guy on her DP is to scare other guys from approaching her. What kind of stupiid lie is that..
Re: How Should A Guy Treat A Cheater To Regret Her Actions ? by halfricanadian(f): 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
vizkiz:

halfricanadian get sharp teeth oh, she go bite you oh grin

grin grin grin grin not crios coconut head unbreakable lomo
Re: How Should A Guy Treat A Cheater To Regret Her Actions ? by halfricanadian(f): 8:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
vizkiz:

Seems with your first point you really do believe in Karma
I do
Re: How Should A Guy Treat A Cheater To Regret Her Actions ? by vizkiz: 8:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin grin grin not crios coconut head unbreakable lomo

what is doing this one? grin
Re: How Should A Guy Treat A Cheater To Regret Her Actions ? by shakol91(m): 10:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
vizkiz:

what is doing this one? grin
una weldon oo, as u just turn my matter to laughing thins
Re: How Should A Guy Treat A Cheater To Regret Her Actions ? by modestofynest(m): 11:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
shakol91:
funny dude. Aboliki balm on whose prick.. cheesycheesy. If you've suggested to intentionally cum there, that's far far better than using Aboliki on my damn thing

Rub am for ur condom straff her
Re: How Should A Guy Treat A Cheater To Regret Her Actions ? by shakol91(m): 11:33pm On Jun 19, 2016
modestofynest:

Lol. I hear but I no do oO cheesy
Re: How Should A Guy Treat A Cheater To Regret Her Actions ? by shakol91(m): 11:33pm On Jun 19, 2016
modestofynest:

Lol. I hear but I no do oO cheesy
Re: How Should A Guy Treat A Cheater To Regret Her Actions ? by AceDomino(m): 1:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
shakol91:
Hi fellow Nairalanders. What is the best thing to do if you discover that your girlfriend is cheating on you. Will you let her know? Or how do you handle the situation and let her regret her action. Now,no motive of persuading her or solving issue with her, but share your suggestion on how to treat such a lady to REGRET her action forever

PA ara e and also commit suicide, with this she would regret her actions.
Re: How Should A Guy Treat A Cheater To Regret Her Actions ? by Maxi112: 1:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
Strahovski1:
Tell her you know she is cheating then fvck her really hard. Let her know what she is missing cool

Let her scream for you. That d!ck she is fvcking ain't doing the job right. Let her know.
mtcheeew.
Re: How Should A Guy Treat A Cheater To Regret Her Actions ? by ThatKING(m): 1:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
shakol91:
Hi fellow Nairalanders. What is the best thing to do if you discover that your girlfriend is cheating on you. Will you let her know? Or how do you handle the situation and let her regret her action. Now,no motive of persuading her or solving issue with her, but share your suggestion on how to treat such a lady to REGRET her action forever
Don't ever tell her, just play along. Make sure you do everything to make her feel very attached to you. Then you dump her. Its not wickedness, its just the art of war. Disloyally and love are never friends
Re: How Should A Guy Treat A Cheater To Regret Her Actions ? by MrOreo(m): 1:54pm On Jan 15, 2018
shakol91:
Baba, you're right but I need quick solution to make her regret, should I confront her or I should just play along with her. From me, I want to confront her and make her sober Is that right? It's really painful, when you put a lady first and she's hiding you and tagging you 2nd Man in her mind. WTF.......
That's all you have to prove that she's cheating? The 1st Man in her life could be her dad u know?
Modified... This b(i)tches ain't loyal.
Re: How Should A Guy Treat A Cheater To Regret Her Actions ? by LegalBaby(f): 3:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
-They have unresolved marital issue/conflict
-They have a high drive
-They feel like they missed out on an experience
Solution: let karma handle it.

1 Like

Re: How Should A Guy Treat A Cheater To Regret Her Actions ? by Dammyjeez(m): 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2018
Well, if you asked what to do, I personally would advise you let it slide and move on with your life totally focused on your goals. However, since you are bent on ensuring she regrets her actions, you need not stress yourself unnecessarily - just do all you can and start dating her best friend.
You can thank me later.
Re: How Should A Guy Treat A Cheater To Regret Her Actions ? by apholaryn: 4:40pm On Jan 15, 2018
Guy I get betta advice for u jor..register in a gym..train hard and muscles like rock own..then invite her to your house..look into her eyes while flexng ur muscles and begin to dey talk slowly like.. baby why why why na,why u spoil my life like dis?' and start to dey cry like an infant..tank me later

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things Girs Do To Please Their Boyfriends / Anyone Knows The New Account Of My Only Crush On NL? Her Old Account / You Wouldn't Believe What I Saw While Smoking Weed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.