Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,874 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:39 AM

Helping Bae With Her Handbag, Is It Against The Guy Code? My Experience Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Helping Bae With Her Handbag, Is It Against The Guy Code? My Experience Today (1502 Views)

10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break / 7 Weird 'guy Code' Toasts When Guys Hang Out / Omg, Could This Be True? Getting Married To Bae With Down Syndrome..(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helping Bae With Her Handbag, Is It Against The Guy Code? My Experience Today by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
I took my "bae for life" outing this evening, though na leg we use waka. I just wanted us to hold hands and you know, "have a romantic walk together. Later I volunteered to help her with her hand bag(I VOLUNTEERED). I noticed all eyes were on me, like what'd'fck?? Is it a crime?? Even girls sef con dey murmur words. Some were giggling, some just dey laff.......Ontop my girlfriend?

To murder them(the haters), I carried the handbag on my shoulder, drew my trouser up and carried my babe on my back like a baby"(yea she's MY baby) all eyes were on me, I nor even send them. Some guys dey carry phone snap us. Me and my bae were busy gisting, later she wasn't responding to my talks, it was when I got to the front of her building I discovered she had slept off on my back.

Today is the most romantic day of my life, would do it over and over again.

NB: I believe very soon those pictures will go viral on the internet, that's what Nigerians are now good at. but I don't care.

4 Likes

Re: Helping Bae With Her Handbag, Is It Against The Guy Code? My Experience Today by ronald4lif(m): 7:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
sad
Re: Helping Bae With Her Handbag, Is It Against The Guy Code? My Experience Today by charijee(f): 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
Have you told her your NL moniker

1 Like

Re: Helping Bae With Her Handbag, Is It Against The Guy Code? My Experience Today by iampeTer(m): 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
enjoy your life bro
Re: Helping Bae With Her Handbag, Is It Against The Guy Code? My Experience Today by Behira(f): 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
Mehn she really needs to kno d name u answer on NL, so dat she can do the needful on time b4 its too late.

2 Likes

Re: Helping Bae With Her Handbag, Is It Against The Guy Code? My Experience Today by BoboFashion(m): 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
Thats cool,not an offence ok.
Re: Helping Bae With Her Handbag, Is It Against The Guy Code? My Experience Today by BoboFashion(m): 7:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
Behira:
Mehn she really needs to kno d name u answer on NL, so dat she can do the needful on time b4 its too late.

Hahahaha... Re u serious?
Re: Helping Bae With Her Handbag, Is It Against The Guy Code? My Experience Today by halfricanadian(f): 7:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
grin grin grin grin bae gotto carry my bag me im a baby i love to b pampared
Re: Helping Bae With Her Handbag, Is It Against The Guy Code? My Experience Today by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
charijee:
babe, when are you coming to collect the pant you left in my room?

1 Like

Re: Helping Bae With Her Handbag, Is It Against The Guy Code? My Experience Today by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 19, 2016
Behira:
seriously??
Re: Helping Bae With Her Handbag, Is It Against The Guy Code? My Experience Today by Smellymouth: 7:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
Lol. This guy again
Re: Helping Bae With Her Handbag, Is It Against The Guy Code? My Experience Today by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
Eh ya......lovely......other men should emulate this
Re: Helping Bae With Her Handbag, Is It Against The Guy Code? My Experience Today by Behira(f): 7:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
BoboFashion:

Hahahaha... Re u serious?
wink I like wat i see on ur dp

1 Like

Re: Helping Bae With Her Handbag, Is It Against The Guy Code? My Experience Today by charijee(f): 7:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
stupidity:
babe, when are you coming to collect the pant you left in my room?
Burn it na, you sef, you can't just do away with it
Re: Helping Bae With Her Handbag, Is It Against The Guy Code? My Experience Today by BoboFashion(m): 7:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
Behira:

For real?
Re: Helping Bae With Her Handbag, Is It Against The Guy Code? My Experience Today by dkronicle(m): 8:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
After reading this dump, throwing up formulating now.
Re: Helping Bae With Her Handbag, Is It Against The Guy Code? My Experience Today by IRserveMyComent(f): 9:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
charijee:
I guess he also needs to tell her what his signature is.
Re: Helping Bae With Her Handbag, Is It Against The Guy Code? My Experience Today by theunnamed: 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
Your babe no heavy be that...
Re: Helping Bae With Her Handbag, Is It Against The Guy Code? My Experience Today by kirchofff(m): 9:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
Behira:
whollop girl.......
Re: Helping Bae With Her Handbag, Is It Against The Guy Code? My Experience Today by Behira(f): 10:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
BoboFashion:

For real?
kiss Yea
Re: Helping Bae With Her Handbag, Is It Against The Guy Code? My Experience Today by BoboFashion(m): 11:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
Behira:
kiss Yea

You re funny,xup with you?
Re: Helping Bae With Her Handbag, Is It Against The Guy Code? My Experience Today by larabae13(f): 11:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
BoboFashion:

bobo fashion nawa 4 u oo no dey share all ur posts nah...nd shey na every thread u dey comment on ni?
Re: Helping Bae With Her Handbag, Is It Against The Guy Code? My Experience Today by charijee(f): 10:02am On Jun 20, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
I guess he also needs to tell her what his signature is.
Hehehe, bae, you got sharp eyes....dude is sick
Re: Helping Bae With Her Handbag, Is It Against The Guy Code? My Experience Today by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 20, 2016
pussiwhipped smdh :-(.

1 Like

Re: Helping Bae With Her Handbag, Is It Against The Guy Code? My Experience Today by Behira(f): 11:38am On Jun 20, 2016
BoboFashion:

m gud
Re: Helping Bae With Her Handbag, Is It Against The Guy Code? My Experience Today by Ziondebade(m): 4:36am On Jun 29, 2016
Behira:
m gud
babe, did i do something wrong? u removed me. y na?
Re: Helping Bae With Her Handbag, Is It Against The Guy Code? My Experience Today by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 29, 2016
stupidity:
I took my "bae for life" outing this evening, though na leg we use waka. I just wanted us to hold hands and you know, "have a romantic walk together. Later I volunteered to help her with her hand bag(I VOLUNTEERED). I noticed all eyes were on me, like what'd'fck?? Is it a crime?? Even girls sef con dey murmur words. Some were giggling, some just dey laff.......Ontop my girlfriend?

To murder them(the haters), I carried the handbag on my shoulder, drew my trouser up and carried my babe on my back like a baby"(yea she's MY baby) all eyes were on me, I nor even send them. Some guys dey carry phone snap us. Me and my bae were busy gisting, later she wasn't responding to my talks, it was when I got to the front of her building I discovered she had slept off on my back.

Today is the most romantic day of my life, would do it over and over again.

NB: I believe very soon those pictures will go viral on the internet, that's what Nigerians are now good at. but I don't care.

What does your moniker say you are again¿

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Name Your First Child? / How To Start Up An Online Conversation With A Lady / LOL! What Is Going On Between This Man & His New Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.