Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,070 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All (4200 Views)

Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / I'm Feeling So Lonely Even In My Relationship... I Want To Comit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 19, 2016
TeGaTeGa1:
Confirm warri boy nai I be o boss, m never playing wit her feelings again, abeg make d voice no familiar o, i take God and he pickin Jesus Christmas take beg u Bros grin
.. Lols..... werey 100%
Re: Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All by finalboss1(m): 10:52pm On Jun 19, 2016
mysticgal:

Be a man and do the chyking angry
lmao... you strt first....be a woman nd do it ..ahn
Re: Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All by TeGaTeGa1(m): 10:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
[Na we na wink no know us? quote author=patrickdarlins post=46732743].. Lols..... werey 100%[/quote]
Re: Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All by TeGaTeGa1(m): 11:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
Na we na, wink u no know us?
patrickdarlins:
.. Lols..... werey 100%
Re: Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All by Smellymouth: 11:32pm On Jun 19, 2016
halfricanadian:

Eat fast lets go on a capital flight grin grin
grin cheesy we will end up in the bedroom tongue
Re: Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All by Sapphiredamsel(f): 12:03am On Jun 20, 2016
TeGaTeGa1:
Hi Nairaland, my name is Tega, one dude like dat frm one state in Nigeria, i am always on Nairaland and I have seen the things Nairaland has done for people when it comes to relationships. I have been dating one fyn gal like dat for a long time now, I admit, I cheat, m a guy, it's hard for us sometimes wink my babe don complain tire but I kept being a sharp guy, no b say I no love d gal o but I have trust issues too, she's cheated b4 nd apologized, since den I just resulted to one rule "kill them all" lol yeah true, but now ehn d tin don hook me, she got wind of a couple of my escapades, got angry, broke up, made up again for like 23 tyms, lol (joking) d latest one was just too bad, all my exes ehn, na God go judge all of them sha, bad Belle pple. My babe love me sha but I was playing cuz I tot she was just here for d cash(una know hw girls be na) until the day her ex came nd gave her 100k to just think bout going bk to him, d boi was already saying she must cm bk cuz of d money, omon fear catch me wen dis babe called d guy to her place nd threw d 100k at him outside in front of everyone dat she loves me(see d way my head swell shocked) omon dat day was raining money, fear no let pple pick sha. OK back to the main thing before I start feeling myself. I hurt her so bad this last time nd I regret it so much, she never insulted me in her life buy dat day, she called me "Stupid" Yeah just "you are stupid" notin more o cuz sm gals fit cuz ur generation nd unborn grandchildren sef. So Nairaland, she has accepted me back nd forgiven me but d tin stil dey her mind nd me sef I'm scared to go crash at her place(na me dem wan use take learn how to make sure?) I reject am o... Nairaland, i want to apologize to her in a very unique way, I want Nigeria to apologize to her and I know Nigeria is Nairaland and I believe Nairalanders die, even for dream, i dey see una for inside wink
This is how it's gonna be please, i will post her number so anyone reading this can call her, please, even if its for 15secs, tell her ur name, d state or place ur calling frm, i know wen she hears something like "Hello, this is Jude calling frm be up state, am I speaking to Tega's Teddy(Yeah cuz I call her My Teddy) ur bf tega has asked Nigerians to help him apologize to u, plz forgive him) she would smile, after she get like 30 to 100 calls, even from borno state sef, she go fear, anyone can say he is calling from sambisa forest, ripping boko haram, forgive him or I locate u nd bomb u lol. Please Nairalanders, when you have called her just comment "Done" on this thread, it won't take much of ur time my pple, thank u in advance, i will post pics of us smiling like goats grin nd thanking u guys after making up totally. Here's her contact 08162716925. Thanks in advance Nairalander, y'all are the best smiley
Oh boy, you aren't the best intellectually oo. Chai, see mumurity raised to power infinity. You must be a learner.
Don't worry, Nairalanders go woo her on their behalf. She might even find her life partner through this medium, thanks for giving her an array of opportunities to choose better people.
Ciao!
Re: Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All by Parpor(m): 1:08am On Jun 20, 2016
It's 1:08am, hopefully imma beep her during the day
Re: Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All by TeGaTeGa1(m): 7:48am On Jun 20, 2016
Thanks boss smiley i appreciate
Parpor:
It's 1:08am, hopefully imma beep her during the day
Re: Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All by TeGaTeGa1(m): 7:50am On Jun 20, 2016
It's fun bro, if u can't do it den shut it... I trust her enough put up her number so pple like u can hv a try at getting her wink good luck with that... But before calling her to gist her, first apologize for me then u can continue, thank you tongue
Sapphiredamsel:

Oh boy, you aren't the best intellectually oo. Chai, see mumurity raised to power infinity. You must be a learner.
Don't worry, Nairalanders go woo her on their behalf. She might even find her life partner through this medium, thanks for giving her an array of opportunities to choose better people.
Ciao!
Re: Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All by TeGaTeGa1(m): 7:53am On Jun 20, 2016
Keep the calls going Nairaland... Remain small she go take me back wink then I organize a party for you all grin
Re: Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All by teamobanabo(m): 8:04am On Jun 20, 2016
DONE

cool

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:10am On Jun 20, 2016
TeGaTeGa1:
Thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Uwc

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All by TeGaTeGa1(m): 9:10am On Jun 20, 2016
Hehe thanks sir, oya if u r close to ur frnds tell dem to call too, won't be up to 15secs, thank wink
teamobanabo:
DONE

cool
Re: Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:01am On Jun 20, 2016
TeGaTeGa1:
Hehe thanks alot hun, I'm voting for you, me nd my guys wink, i shall sin no more, how I wan take start, if I wan sin sef, d sin will advice me to relax nd calm down
Is she the same girl u once posted you and her pics in 2014?
Re: Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All by chelseabmw(m): 10:01am On Jun 20, 2016
TeGaTeGa1:
Hehe thanks sir, oya if u r close to ur frnds tell dem to call too, won't be up to 15secs, thank wink

Tried calling her buh no response.. Calling from overseas tho
Re: Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All by TeGaTeGa1(m): 10:05am On Jun 20, 2016
Wow thanks a whole lot grin she must agree for dis one cheesy
chelseabmw:

Tried calling her buh no response.. Calling from overseas tho
Re: Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All by TeGaTeGa1(m): 10:06am On Jun 20, 2016
Wow u are good, she's the one "black and yellow" grin
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Is she the same girl u once posted you and her pics in 2014?
Re: Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All by chelseabmw(m): 10:11am On Jun 20, 2016
TeGaTeGa1:
Wow thanks a whole lot grin she must agree for dis one cheesy

Lol u r welcome
Re: Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All by prinsam30: 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

Long time too embarassed good u?

I full ground ooooo, Just dey imagine how I go take become the President, my own traveling no go get part two
Re: Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All by prinsam30: 12:18pm On Jun 20, 2016
TeGaTeGa1:
Thanks smiley Good luck in stealing her wink

my brother pls calm down, no one is gonna steal ur baby, they will only help her to see reasons that you're actually not good enough for her...... lobatan

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All by TeGaTeGa1(m): 10:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
We are back together bro cooland she said this is the coolest way I have ever used in Apologizing to her, she's been smiling and cuddling all day tongue
prinsam30:

my brother pls calm down, no one is gonna steal ur baby, they will only help her to see reasons that you're actually not good enough for her...... lobatan
Re: Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All by TeGaTeGa1(m): 10:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
Thank you very much Nairalanders you guys are the best, Bae and I are back and stronger, it was a good day today, she was so happy, she's never seen this kind of apology before, she said it's the best ever cheesy she felt really important to me and yeah she is... Thank you my people, I greet all of una specially and benevolently, y'all are the best wink smiley
Re: Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All by prinsam30: 7:13am On Jun 21, 2016
TeGaTeGa1:
We are back together bro cooland she said this is the coolest way I have ever used in Apologizing to her, she's been smiling and cuddling all day tongue

Clap for your sef

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

S3x Position Of The Day The Spank Me Maybe [reaches All Her Hot Spots] / Coco Austin Goes Topless On Instagram / Model Exposes Her Perfect Boobs In New Photos (ADULT ONLY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.