Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,535 members, 7,801,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Hey Guys Here Are The 11 (eleven) Insane Ways To Know she is a railway. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hey Guys Here Are The 11 (eleven) Insane Ways To Know she is a railway. (4737 Views)

Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) / 11 Insane Ways To Turn A Girl On Sexually / Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Guys Here Are The 11 (eleven) Insane Ways To Know she is a railway. by lavera(f): 9:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
1. She Demands Excessively And Never Spend Her Money On You: So many girls are guilty of this. She will do everything to milk you dry and never deem it fit to buy even singlet for you.if you complain she’ll say she don’t have money. Bro if your Babe get this trait, move!!! 2. She Never Talk To You About Marriage Or Children: If your girlfriend never for once raise an issue about how she’ll raise your kids or talk anything about wanting be your wife then she don’t have future plans for you. Bro start looking for an alternative. 3. You’ve Already Introduced Her To Your Family And Getting home ... ..continue reading here
UPDATE: Sorry, misplaced the topic.
Re: Hey Guys Here Are The 11 (eleven) Insane Ways To Know she is a railway. by 0ubenji(m): 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
Sumtin mysterious bou dis write-up of urs.. It's wholly composed of english language characters..

But it doesn't convey its meanin in english...

#kayefi
Re: Hey Guys Here Are The 11 (eleven) Insane Ways To Know she is a railway. by lavera(f): 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
0ubenji:
Sumtin mysterious bou dis write-up of urs.. It's wholly composed of english language characters..

But it doesn't convey its meanin in english...

#kayefi
then,you are Chinese, brother.
Re: Hey Guys Here Are The 11 (eleven) Insane Ways To Know she is a railway. by obiorathesubtle: 10:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
My wife.. Laveda see this girl has the type of your name o
Re: Hey Guys Here Are The 11 (eleven) Insane Ways To Know she is a railway. by Laveda(f): 10:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
My wife.. Lave da see this girl has the type of your name o

Nah copy cat. angry

Lavera come appease me o I'm the original bearer. tongue
Re: Hey Guys Here Are The 11 (eleven) Insane Ways To Know she is a railway. by plumule(m): 10:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
lavera:
then,you are Chinese, brother.
I hear chinese. But still the topic and the content does not rhyme.
Re: Hey Guys Here Are The 11 (eleven) Insane Ways To Know she is a railway. by lavera(f): 10:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
My wife.. Laveda see this girl has the type of your name o
mine is lave[b]ra[/b], not lave[b]da[/b]. There is a distinct "..ra"
Re: Hey Guys Here Are The 11 (eleven) Insane Ways To Know she is a railway. by obiorathesubtle: 10:15pm On Jun 19, 2016
Laveda:

Nah copy cat. angry

grin collect matching ground fee from her too..
Re: Hey Guys Here Are The 11 (eleven) Insane Ways To Know she is a railway. by lavera(f): 10:15pm On Jun 19, 2016
plumule:
I hear chinese. But still the topic and the content does not rhyme.
then, you are absolutely high on cheap drugs.
Re: Hey Guys Here Are The 11 (eleven) Insane Ways To Know she is a railway. by Marlvin(m): 10:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
How does your topic correlate with your write up ..
Re: Hey Guys Here Are The 11 (eleven) Insane Ways To Know she is a railway. by obiorathesubtle: 10:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
lavera:
smiley I said "type of".. Didn't I?
Re: Hey Guys Here Are The 11 (eleven) Insane Ways To Know she is a railway. by lavera(f): 10:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
Laveda:

Nah copy cat. angry
Silence! I am a goddess,pay worship to me.
Re: Hey Guys Here Are The 11 (eleven) Insane Ways To Know she is a railway. by lavera(f): 10:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
Marlvin:
How does your topic correlate with your write up ..
That's why a link is there for a full topic.
Re: Hey Guys Here Are The 11 (eleven) Insane Ways To Know she is a railway. by Marlvin(m): 10:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
lavera:
That's why a link is there for a full topic.

You should try and seek counsels from bloggers that knows whats what.

you can't just create an entirely different topic and still direct peeps to click a link to another different article . thats not how it's done. mister/miss whoever you're.
Re: Hey Guys Here Are The 11 (eleven) Insane Ways To Know she is a railway. by plumule(m): 10:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
lavera:
then, you are absolutely high on cheap drugs.
grab that medal. You won but next time play with your mate, the gray hairs association.
Re: Hey Guys Here Are The 11 (eleven) Insane Ways To Know she is a railway. by Laveda(f): 10:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
lavera:

Silence! I am a goddess,pay worship to me.

undecided
Re: Hey Guys Here Are The 11 (eleven) Insane Ways To Know she is a railway. by Laveda(f): 10:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin collect matching ground fee from her too..

She say she be goddess ni o lipsrsealed
Re: Hey Guys Here Are The 11 (eleven) Insane Ways To Know she is a railway. by plumule(m): 10:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
Marlvin:

you can't just create an entirely different topic and still direct peeps to click a link to another different article . thats not how it's done. mister/miss whoever you're.
he/she is too old to learn. I zonder what is going on in his/her brain when she/he paste this.
Re: Hey Guys Here Are The 11 (eleven) Insane Ways To Know she is a railway. by lavera(f): 10:33pm On Jun 19, 2016
Marlvin:

give scrutiny before judgement.
Re: Hey Guys Here Are The 11 (eleven) Insane Ways To Know she is a railway. by lavera(f): 10:37pm On Jun 19, 2016
What's the "he/she" for! Me, being a guy? Lol. I'm a guy. Happy? Lol
Re: Hey Guys Here Are The 11 (eleven) Insane Ways To Know she is a railway. by Marlvin(m): 10:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
lavera:
give scrutiny before judgement.
There's absolutely no need for that. besides I've seen your comments, you're crude and arrogant.
bloggers aren't known for that.

1 Like

Re: Hey Guys Here Are The 11 (eleven) Insane Ways To Know she is a railway. by obiorathesubtle: 10:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
Laveda:

She say she be goddess ni o lipsrsealed
undecided goddess ni mamiwater spirit kor.
Re: Hey Guys Here Are The 11 (eleven) Insane Ways To Know she is a railway. by lavera(f): 10:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
Marlvin:

There's absolutely no need for that. besides
I've seen your comments, you're crude and arrogant.

bloggers aren't known for that.
I am not rude, infact, I epitomize serenity. Those comments were just likah a chatty comedy or punchline.
Re: Hey Guys Here Are The 11 (eleven) Insane Ways To Know she is a railway. by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 20, 2016
vote refiner for miss nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Sexy: Nigerian Lady Causes Stir After Trying To Recreate "Garden Of Eden"- Photo / Men, Where Would You Go To? (pic) / Please Help Am Confused !!! Girl In Medical School A Turn Off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.