Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Freeze Shares Photo Of His Father To Mark Fathers' Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Shares Photo Of His Father To Mark Fathers' Day (23957 Views)

E-money Goes Bald As He Celebrates Fathers Day - Photo / Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church / Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freeze Shares Photo Of His Father To Mark Fathers' Day by missNGLatest: 10:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
Radio personality Freeze wished his father a happy Fathers Day and the fans couldn't contain their excitement.

daddyfreeze:

"Happy Father's Day dear Dad!
You are my dad, my doctor and my friend! Love you always"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BG2UVLRxL1K/?hl=en

1 Like

Re: Freeze Shares Photo Of His Father To Mark Fathers' Day by Taich(m): 10:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
Some people and bad mouth are like bread and butter.

6 Likes

Re: Freeze Shares Photo Of His Father To Mark Fathers' Day by Mirahcul: 10:35pm On Jun 19, 2016
Colour variation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeze Shares Photo Of His Father To Mark Fathers' Day by sinaj(f): 10:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
Is he a half caste
Re: Freeze Shares Photo Of His Father To Mark Fathers' Day by Jimi23(m): 10:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
Freeze is bi-racial but looks like his dad.

15 Likes

Re: Freeze Shares Photo Of His Father To Mark Fathers' Day by Boyoski09: 10:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
inu Koko dudu ni eko funfun tin jade

19 Likes

Re: Freeze Shares Photo Of His Father To Mark Fathers' Day by searchng4love: 10:55pm On Jun 19, 2016
his mother is white

17 Likes

Re: Freeze Shares Photo Of His Father To Mark Fathers' Day by AbbieGee1(f): 10:55pm On Jun 19, 2016
I forgot what I came here to write lipsrsealed

19 Likes

Re: Freeze Shares Photo Of His Father To Mark Fathers' Day by lordcyl3(m): 11:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
hia aha u know what it is black and yellow black and yellow

1 Like

Re: Freeze Shares Photo Of His Father To Mark Fathers' Day by iaamxavier(m): 12:13am On Jun 20, 2016
shocked Dont tell me ur mother played away match?!?

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Shares Photo Of His Father To Mark Fathers' Day by BlackSeptember: 12:41am On Jun 20, 2016
sinaj:
Is he a half caste
No Indian low caste

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Shares Photo Of His Father To Mark Fathers' Day by BlackSeptember: 12:45am On Jun 20, 2016
Imagine where that man dey toast oyinbo woman undecided

Ive got no chills for Freeze cos he asked for it undecided

Is Freeze abi azu fridge adopted undecided

Is Freeze Dad myopic and retarded like his son undecided

I'm black September for those who want to fight with me.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Shares Photo Of His Father To Mark Fathers' Day by integritylady(f): 12:48am On Jun 20, 2016
wait till mothers day to be sure who his mother is..... till then, I reserve my comment....

4 Likes

Re: Freeze Shares Photo Of His Father To Mark Fathers' Day by iamboody(m): 12:49am On Jun 20, 2016
Lol, so Yoruba Adage that says " inu ikoko dudu Leko fun fun ti jade'" is very true.

5 Likes

Re: Freeze Shares Photo Of His Father To Mark Fathers' Day by floragregs(f): 3:27am On Jun 20, 2016
sinaj:
Is he a half caste
obviously na
Re: Freeze Shares Photo Of His Father To Mark Fathers' Day by floragregs(f): 3:27am On Jun 20, 2016
integritylady:
wait till mothers day to be sure who his mother is..... till then, I reserve my comment....
his mum is white.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Shares Photo Of His Father To Mark Fathers' Day by floragregs(f): 3:28am On Jun 20, 2016
iaamxavier:
shocked Dont tell me ur mother played away match?!?
his mum is white

3 Likes

Re: Freeze Shares Photo Of His Father To Mark Fathers' Day by Afrok(m): 3:42am On Jun 20, 2016
Apart from the difference in colour, both him and his dad obviously look alike. The mum must be white and if not, shocked that means she didnt play the away match very far from HOME cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Shares Photo Of His Father To Mark Fathers' Day by UIA04(f): 4:11am On Jun 20, 2016
Looool

Baba dudu

It's even obvious freeze is of mixed race parentage. I think he met her when schooling abroad, freeze once talked about his dad schooling abroad on his show on cool fm

4 Likes

Re: Freeze Shares Photo Of His Father To Mark Fathers' Day by gen2briz(m): 5:07am On Jun 20, 2016
Hummmm. life drama
Re: Freeze Shares Photo Of His Father To Mark Fathers' Day by kwaraguy(m): 5:19am On Jun 20, 2016
The resemblance is there jor, just the skin color. Maybe he got that from his mama
Re: Freeze Shares Photo Of His Father To Mark Fathers' Day by vheekybillz(m): 7:00am On Jun 20, 2016
grin
Re: Freeze Shares Photo Of His Father To Mark Fathers' Day by iaamxavier(m): 7:25am On Jun 20, 2016
floragregs:
his mum is white

the black mans melanin is always powerful than the white no matter what u can ask kanye and Kim kardashian or chrisbrown undecided
Re: Freeze Shares Photo Of His Father To Mark Fathers' Day by Enouwem(m): 8:22am On Jun 20, 2016
U mean am?
Re: Freeze Shares Photo Of His Father To Mark Fathers' Day by floragregs(f): 8:41am On Jun 20, 2016
iaamxavier:

the black mans melanin is always powerful than the white no matter what u can ask kanye and Kim kardashian or chrisbrown undecided
and ur point is?

5 Likes

Re: Freeze Shares Photo Of His Father To Mark Fathers' Day by omolola15(m): 9:05am On Jun 20, 2016
Black and yellow.
Re: Freeze Shares Photo Of His Father To Mark Fathers' Day by ALAYORMII: 9:06am On Jun 20, 2016
Dem must to talk
Re: Freeze Shares Photo Of His Father To Mark Fathers' Day by Sijo01(f): 9:07am On Jun 20, 2016
What an odd colour cobo undecided
Re: Freeze Shares Photo Of His Father To Mark Fathers' Day by MadCow1: 9:09am On Jun 20, 2016

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Shares Photo Of His Father To Mark Fathers' Day by femi4: 9:09am On Jun 20, 2016
iaamxavier:

Go ask Mikel why him twins no black

3 Likes

Re: Freeze Shares Photo Of His Father To Mark Fathers' Day by gebest: 9:10am On Jun 20, 2016
this man is not his biological father

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victoria Kolawole Gets Engaged. Flaunts Engagement Ring (Photos) / Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God / Daddy Showkey Receives Peter Edochie's Blessings As He Squats (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.