Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,213 members, 7,780,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:30 PM

Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. (51966 Views)

Reaction To My Pointing Out The Murderous Nature Of American Christian Soldiers. / Agnostic Tendencies / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 21, 2016
winner01:
jBill gates and his wife are not atheists. Bill and melinda gates foundation is not an atheist foundation. Stop being desperate.

If you have never heard of any church charity, then you definately live underground.

Alex Gladden, a militant atheist, demonstrates his hostility towards people of faith in this message to a christian group. Furthermore, he seems to oppose the sanctity of human life, demonstrated by his description of abortion methods - perhaps this theomachist needs to watch the 180 Movie
Bill Gate Is An Atheist Get Ur Fact Right
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 21, 2016
winner01:
Dude, im sorry but i got to say this. You got a really poor reasoning ability.

Derek Evan Kaylor, an atheist, denies the fact that North Korea is officially an atheist state that persecutes the religious for their faith in God. He then proceeds to mock Christians for writing facts that are historically accurate. Has anyone noticed
that militant atheists feel the need to deny facts in order to support their false claims? This has a historical precedent, as atheists have suppressed science to support their worldview.
What Has This Got To Do With What I Posted undecided
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 12:08am On Jun 21, 2016
Lilbrown007:

Bill Gate is Catholic
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 21, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Bill Gate is Catholic
Can U Give Me A Pic Of Him In Catholic Church Even If Its Just Near It?? PLS Dont Quote Me If U Are Gonna Lie I Don't Like It
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by winner01(m): 12:14am On Jun 21, 2016
Teempakguy:
You think if there were atheists up there, they would actually admit to being one?

Just look at the behavior of entertainers, academicians, and businessmen in the country, do they even remotely act like they acknowledge a God? but of course they're not going to admit it, because who's going to work with, or even let live self-proclaimed atheists in this religion-besotted country, hence, they'll tell you what you want to hear.

I in fact will do the same thing in a breath, If I ever get successful with the solutions I'm developing, I'll deny everything I've been saying here. I'll give my life to Christ in a heartbeat, and join the saints of God in expecting his return. grin grin grin

This here is why Nigeria and other african countries may never move forward. When leaders, entertainers e.t.c start to revere God and human life. Nigeria will become a better place.

Dave Ochman, an atheist, states that a police officer should be fired for standing for religious freedom. Gelasio Salazar, also a militant atheist, "liked" his comment. Do you
want a society where believers are treated like second class citizens?

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by winner01(m): 12:18am On Jun 21, 2016
Teempakguy:
Actually, no . . . I like going to church.

What, you think because I'm an atheist, I should avoid or hate church? hell no. grin grin

hey, I'm really good at writing songs and sermons. so, if you're stuck on one with your group, contact me and I'll write you sermons that will drive your audience to tears, and songs that will "Lift the spirits." of your church members. you'll be famous. grin grin
This here, is exactly why "christians" like you become pastors to defame christianity and engage in several demonic acts.

Sidney Davies, an atheist, calls the religious "nutbags". Why do atheists ridicule and persecute those who disagree with
them?

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by winner01(m): 12:29am On Jun 21, 2016
Lilbrown007:
Can U Give Me A Pic Of Him In Catholic Church Even If Its Just Near It?? PLS Dont Quote Me If U Are Gonna Lie I Don't Like It
You do not need a pic, what you need is proof.

Help yourself here:
http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2015/july-august/melinda-gates-high-price-of-faith-action.html

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/bill-gates-it-makes-sense-believe-god

Now, can you post links where bill gates has ever proclaimed atheism

You need not be a desperate liar my friend. grin
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by am0sn0nyu: 12:33am On Jun 21, 2016
winner01:
All you have is your mouth my friend. You have no facts.
Google is your friend.

Anonymous Global Network (AGN), a facebook page operated by militant atheists, bears the name of a famous group also named 'Anonymous'. Although AGN claims a connection with the group, members of 'Anonymous' have revealed that there is
none and that AGN is falsely and illegally using their name. AGN is actually a front for militant atheism, attempting to confuse the
public who might unknowingly conflate AGN and 'Anonymous'.
AGN has posted an album intended to mock all religious people by calling them 'retarded'.
Wait let me ask you something bro, don't you think the world would have been a far peaceful place and safer if there was no such a believe as a God or adhering to any religion whatsoever ?
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by winner01(m): 12:36am On Jun 21, 2016
Lilbrown007:
What Has This Got To Do With What I Posted undecided

Roger Gupta, an atheist, mentions pederasty, a common practice banned under the reign of the Christian Church: http://www.christiannewswire.com/news/9985571743.html

If it were not for the Church, barbaric practices like this one, as well as human sacrifice & cannibalism by the Druids would still occur today: http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/03/ 090320-druids-sacrifice-cannibalism.html

Also, why does Roger single out a minority of clergy rather than public teachers, who have committed the crime at a far greater level? (Ref: http://wizbangblog.com/2011/07/08/sexual-
abuse-of-students-in-schools-is-likely-more-than-100-times-the-abuse-by-priests/

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by winner01(m): 12:42am On Jun 21, 2016
am0sn0nyu:

Wait let me ask you something bro, don't you think the world would have been a far peaceful place and safer if there was no such a believe as a God or adhering to any religion whatsoever ?
Absolutely not. These examples ive given are indications that a godless society is not always peaceful. In the 20th century, atheistic countries caused the death of over 256,000,000 lives. If Isis, boko haram, al shabbab and all militant islamic groups continue to kill for the next 50 years, it still wont reach this number of lives lost to atheism.

If you revere God, you'll revere human life.

Jesus said: " Love your neighbour as you love yourself."

If the whole world did this, the world would be more peaceful and safer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 12:51am On Jun 21, 2016
winner01:
Absolutely not. Thes examples ive given are examples that a godless society is not always peaceful. In the 20th century, atheistic countries caused the death of over 256,000,000 lives. If Isis, boko haram, al shabbab and all militant islamic groups continue to kill for the next 50 years, it still wont reach this number of lives lost to atheism.

If you revere God, you'll revere human life.

Jesus said: " Love your neighbour as you love yourself."

If the whole world did this, the world would be more peaceful and safer.

Good response

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by Nobody: 2:38am On Jun 21, 2016
winner01:

You do not need a pic, what you need is proof.

Help yourself here:
http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2015/july-august/melinda-gates-high-price-of-faith-action.html

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/bill-gates-it-makes-sense-believe-god

Now, can you post links where bill gates has ever proclaimed atheism

You need not be a desperate liar my friend. grin
Yeah Another Lie I Need Pic Not Made Up Stuff
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:24am On Jun 21, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Good response
Still conflating atheism and Communism?
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by blueAgent(m): 11:23am On Jun 21, 2016
Lilbrown007:

Lie lie. that's how you people cliam everybody as Apetheist.

Their are two group of Atheists. one the gulliable and stupid ones who accept all the rubbish they are been told without making research and rational thinking.examples are the types here on Nairaland.

The second types are acutally Occultist, Satanist and Devil worshippers. they know their is God and they also know their is evil and the Devil .they have seen and made sacrifices.felt occultic power and the supernatural.but they cliam to be atheist in public ,inorder to decieve and fool the gulliable ones, like the ones i mentioned above. they are mostly celebrities.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by blueAgent(m): 11:31am On Jun 21, 2016
am0sn0nyu:

The world could have been in far worst and chaotic sitution . their are lots of people who live morally because of the fear of God.
look at the US promotion of same-sex miarrage and other immoral live styles .this ideas are promoted by Atheists.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 12:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

Still conflating atheism and Communism?

Well you have chosen to be disingenuous and I let you be . The rudiments of the ideology includes the rich controlling the poor using religion , now this irritated Karl Max as an atheist . Can't you see that communism does not allow the development of wealth by individuals . Why ? No wealth that will need religion to exploit , oppress or control the poor . So eliminate religion , eliminate wealth . No monopolistic practices , the wealth available is for the benefit of all not for a few . Since the population gets an equal share of the wealth produced, there is virtually no incentive to produce.

So this ideology was drawn from his perception of religion - a tool of oppression. Since Karl was an atheist , his disbelieved in religion . It was religion all along .

Lenin now tagged along , agreeing with Marx that religion is indeed the opium of the people . He felt that religion was the cause of capitalism and feudalism . He said : "the yoke of religion that weighs upon mankind is merely a product and reflection of the economic yoke within society." Lenin saw religion as a negative to human development .

Religion , according to Karl and Lenin! has its roots in capitalist oppression . And to obviate this , people have to overcome this oppression .

Now communism is the conflation of these ideas - it's called a Marxist-Leninist ideology . The war on religion means that the capitalist society would gradually fizzle out making wealth to be equally shared amongst everyone .

Lenin also agreed that capitalists "are taught by religion to practise charity while on earth, thus offering them a very cheap way of justifying their entire existence as exploiters and selling them at a moderate price tickets to well-being in heaven."

Now , tell me , who would be contumacious about communism - the religious . Who are the targets anytimethe ideology is being enforced , the religious . Who are in charge of the enforcement , the atheists . Who are intolerant of the religious practices , the atheists . Who would carry out this ideology at the expense of the religious , the atheists . Who support the persecution of the religious and want the ban on religion to be enforced , the atheists . Who lack the belief in God and in religion , the atheists .

Plus History has also shown that the religious are usually the victims of this enforcement

Young man , go to bed !
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by GeneralShepherd(m): 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Well you have chosen to be disingenuous and I let you be . The rudiments of the ideology includes the rich controlling the poor using religion , now this irritated Karl Max as an atheist . Can't you see that communism does not allow the development of wealth by individuals . Why ? No wealth that will need religion to exploit , oppress or control the poor . So eliminate religion , eliminate wealth . No monopolistic practices , the wealth available is for the benefit of all not for a few . Since the population gets an equal share of the wealth produced, there is virtually no incentive to produce.

So this ideology was drawn from his perception of religion - a tool of oppression. Since Karl was an atheist , his disbelieved in religion . It was religion all along .

Lenin now tagged along , agreeing with Marx that religion is indeed the opium of the people . He felt that religion was the cause of capitalism and feudalism . He said : "the yoke of religion that weighs upon mankind is merely a product and reflection of the economic yoke within society." Lenin saw religion as a negative to human development .

Religion , according to Karl and Lenin! has its roots in capitalist oppression . And to obviate this , people have to overcome this oppression .

Now communism is the conflation of these ideas - it's called a Marxist-Leninist ideology . The war on religion means that the capitalist society would gradually fizzle out making wealth to be equally shared amongst everyone .

Lenin also agreed that capitalists "are taught by religion to practise charity while on earth, thus offering them a very cheap way of justifying their entire existence as exploiters and selling them at a moderate price tickets to well-being in heaven."

Now , tell me , who would be contumacious about communism - the religious . Who are the targets anytimethe ideology is being enforced , the religious . Who are in charge of the enforcement , the atheists . Who are intolerant of the religious practices , the atheists . Who would carry out this ideology at the expense of the religious , the atheists . Who support the persecution of the religious and want the ban on religion to be enforced , the atheists . Who lack the belief in God and in religion , the atheists .

Plus History has also shown that the religious are usually the victims of this enforcement

Young man , go to bed !

grin I can't help but laugh at your revisionism. Your attempt to retell the sordid past of communism as solely a religious war is not only ridiculous but blatantly false.

I bet you have never heard of Christian communism which espouses all the ideas of communism while embracing christianity as the name suggests.

Keep on telling yourself that communism is the same as atheism, maybe if you repeat it long enough it'll become true-at least to you. However, no rational human being will actually believe that the central theme of communism was religion.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by GeneralShepherd(m): 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Young man , go to bed !

Firstly when Karl Marx was alive (1818 - 1883) and years before he was born there was no separation of state and religion.

A secular country like France was a religious state until as recent as 1905 when laicite was formalised thus separating political power from religion.

So Karl Marx's anger with religion (the church) is very well justified as the church at that time was anti-liberal, killing any person that challenges its teaching or legitimacy. Also the corruption within the church is well documented in history, the impunity in the house of the Lord was also unparalleled.

Some of the notable scientific pioneers whose discoveries led to their death at the hands of the Christian Church include

- Michael Servetus 1553
- Galileo

Furthermore the religion fought enlightenment so much that the church regularly burnt down libraries to suppress learning. They (church leaders) rightly predicted that if the populace became more educated the power of the church will decline.

Education introduced concepts like the separation of state and religion, freedom of worship and freedom of speech which all contributed to the decline of the political wielded by the church.

Consequently, the church as we know it today is a vestige of its former self as it has lost all it political power. Governments in matured democracies no longer rely on religion to make decisions that affect the general populace as opposed to developing countries like Nigeria that jail homosexuals because the bible said God hates homosexuals. It is therefore important to put Karl's dislike for religion in context.

Lastly, Atheists do not try to condone or justify the atrocities and genocides of such individuals, but they would point out that they were not committed in the name of atheism per se but for (often unfathomable) political, racial and nationalistic reasons.

While Stalin, Mao Zedong and Pol Pot were certainly atheists , the important point is that it was not their lack of belief in a god which drove them and motivated them.

The fanatical and uncompromising political, racial and nationalistic dogmas which animated them were not the product of any religious belief (or lack thereof), but political.

Thus, while Stalin and Mao happened to be atheists, they did not do their deeds in the name of atheism, but in the name of their own dogmatic variant of Marxism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 4:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

Firstly when Karl Marx was alive (1818 - 1883) and years before he was born there was no separation of state and religion.

A secular country like France was a religious state until as recent as 1905 when laicite was formalised thus separating political power from religion.

So Karl Marx's anger with religion (the church) is very well justified as the church at that time was anti-liberal, killing any person that challenges its teaching or legitimacy. Also the corruption within the church is well documented in history, the impunity in the house of the Lord was also unparalleled.

Some of the notable scientific pioneers whose discoveries led to their death at the hands of the Christian Church include

- Michael Servetus 1553
- Galileo

Furthermore the religion fought enlightenment so much that the church regularly burnt down libraries to suppress learning. They (church leaders) rightly predicted that if the populace became more educated the power of the church will decline.

Education introduced concepts like the separation of state and religion, freedom of worship and freedom of speech which all contributed to the decline of the political wielded by the church.

Consequently, the church as we know it today is a vestige of its former self as it has lost all it political power. Governments in matured democracies no longer rely on religion to make decisions that affect the general populace as opposed to developing countries like Nigeria that jail homosexuals because the bible said God hates homosexuals. It is therefore important to put Karl's dislike for religion in context.

Lastly, Atheists do not try to condone or justify the atrocities and genocides of such individuals, but they would point out that they were not committed in the name of atheism per se but for (often unfathomable) political, racial and nationalistic reasons.

While Stalin, Mao Zedong and Pol Pot were certainly atheists , the important point is that it was not their lack of belief in a god which drove them and motivated them.

The fanatical and uncompromising political, racial and nationalistic dogmas which animated them were not the product of any religious belief (or lack thereof), but political.

Thus, while Stalin and Mao happened to be atheists, they did not do their deeds in the name of atheism, but in the name of their own dogmatic variant of Marxism.

Do you see why I said you are being disingenuous? You know fully well that Marx , Lenin , Engels ' ideologies were induced by the adversity caused by religion but you are trying to take away the blame on atheism . There is nothing political about persecuting and killing religious people . Mao , Stalin , Pol Pot were all driven by hate for the religious because of their atheistic ideologies . Just like the posts of these atheist bigots show , if given the puissance possessed by these potentates , they'd go on a killing spree .

Every atheist including you sees religion as an impediment to development . The religious will always be defiant about what he believes in and the atheist who has no moral compass will exterminate the religious because he thinks the religious are mentally unstable .

The hate in the atheist's head elicits the mockery , the bigotry , the killing . There is no difference between these atheist leaders and you people - the same animus drives you all .

Marx says religion affects social inequality : http://study.com/academy/lesson/karl-marx-on-religion-how-religion-affects-social-inequality.html

Lenin on religion

Vladimir Lenin was highly critical of religion, saying in his book Religion

[size=18pt]Atheism is a natural and inseparable part of Marxism, of the theory and practice of scientific socialism.[/size]

In About the attitude of the working party toward the religion, he wrote

Religion is the opium of the people: this saying of Marx is the cornerstone of the entire ideology of Marxism about religion. All modern religions and churches, all and of every kind of religious organizations are always considered by Marxism as the organs of bourgeois reaction, used for the protection of the exploitation and the stupefaction of the working class.

Every communist state is an atheist state which is very intolerant of religion and religious are highly persecuted ! There is nothing political about killing because of their religion !

Communism is a conflation of Marxism and Leninism and it has been shown by their originators that these ideologies are inherently atheistic !

How do you feel now , isn't your face red with defeat and mortification undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
i still havnt seen any pic of bill gate in church
@winner01 u wanna play the pic game ba cause i can also go on fb and screen shut all the hate u guy trow out to other religion fb is even far self right hear on nl do u wanna play the game?? but i still havnt seen any athiest who bomb others to change their belief!
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 5:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
Lilbrown007:
@winner01 u wanna play the pic game ba cause i can also go on fb and screen shut all the hate u guy trow out to other religion fb is even far self right hear on nl do u wanna play the game?? but i still havnt seen any athiest who bomb others to change their belief!

Why has this young man chosen to blatantly show this sort of ignorance in a public forum ? You have the thread and facts to prove that atheists killed people and persecuted them to give up their belief . Sometimes the religious people were coerced to abjure their beliefs .

The Soviet Union massacred Christians in large numbers because of their belief . Don't spew ignorance here abeg angry

1 Like

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Why has this young man chosen to blatantly show this sort of ignorance in a public forum ? You have the thread and facts to prove that atheists killed people and persecuted them to give up their belief . Sometimes the religious people were coerced to abjure their beliefs .

The Soviet Union massacred Christians in large numbers because of their belief . Don't spew ignorance here abeg angry
i said dont quote me if u are gonna say rubbish what proof is that? killing someone on the net? is that the proof u want me to take serious?
dont even try playing smart with me am still waiting for pic of bill gate in church
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:30pm On Jun 21, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Do you see why I said you are being disingenuous? You know fully well that Marx , Lenin , Engels ' ideologies were induced by the adversity caused by religion but you are trying to take away the blame on atheism . There is nothing political about persecuting and killing religious people . Mao , Stalin , Pol Pot were all driven by hate for the religious because of their atheistic ideologies . Just like the posts of these atheist bigots show , if given the puissance possessed by these potentates , they'd go on a killing spree .

Every atheist including you sees religion as an impediment to development . The religious will always be defiant about what he believes in and the atheist who has no moral compass will exterminate the religious because he thinks the religious are mentally unstable .

The hate in the atheist's head elicits the mockery , the bigotry , the killing . There is no difference between these atheist leaders and you people - the same animus drives you all .

Marx says religion affects social inequality : http://study.com/academy/lesson/karl-marx-on-religion-how-religion-affects-social-inequality.html

Lenin on religion

Vladimir Lenin was highly critical of religion, saying in his book Religion

[size=18pt]Atheism is a natural and inseparable part of Marxism, of the theory and practice of scientific socialism.[/size]

In About the attitude of the working party toward the religion, he wrote

Religion is the opium of the people: this saying of Marx is the cornerstone of the entire ideology of Marxism about religion. All modern religions and churches, all and of every kind of religious organizations are always considered by Marxism as the organs of bourgeois reaction, used for the protection of the exploitation and the stupefaction of the working class.

Every communist state is an atheist state which is very intolerant of religion and religious are highly persecuted ! There is nothing political about killing because of their religion !

Communism is a conflation of Marxism and Leninism and it has been shown by their originators that these ideologies are inherently atheistic !

How do you feel now , isn't your face red with defeat and mortification undecided

Again you are dogmatical conflating issues, I continue stressing these points not because I expect you to see reasons with me. Diverse views promote intellectual discourse afterall but most importantly future readers will assess different sides of the argument and make informed decisions.

Now, let me ask you a few questions.
During the time of Karl Marx, did the church rule most of Europe? Has the church ever in it's history used religion to inhibit science and education thus subjecting the masses it ruled over to maximum mind control?

Finally is being a communist a prerequisite to becoming an atheist? Is communism a religious or a political philosophy?
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
The Christianity you so love was actually perverted by Americans to enslave Africans. Take a look at an except from a Christian website

It is one of the ugly truths of Christian history that biblical texts were often used to justify the slave trade, particularly in the southern states in the 19th century where slavery was big business. Perhaps the most famous biblical text used is the passage in Genesis 9:20-27 known as the 'curse of Ham' which tells the story of Noah and his three sons. When Noah got drunk, Ham saw him lying naked in his tent and ran to tell his brothers. For this, Noah curses Ham and says "The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers.

[size=18pt]Christians also looked to the passages in the New Testament which spoke of slaves honouring their masters, and said that it was further proof the Bible supported the slave trade. [/size]They pointed to passages such as Ephesians 6:5, where Paul writes: "Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ."

http://www.christiantoday.com/article/why.white.us.christians.are.repenting.for.the.churchs.role.in.racism/57175.htm

So as opposed to communists who perverted the teachings of Karl Marx to perpetrate, these racist white Americans relied on the bible to entrench slavery and all the undocumented deaths it left in it's wake.

Till today in America, majority of white conservative states in the south popularly known as the bible belt is still the most racist in the USA today.
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 5:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

Again you are dogmatical conflating issues, I continue stressing these points not because I expect you to see reasons with me. Diverse views promote intellectual discourse afterall but most importantly future readers will assess different sides of the argument and make informed decisions.

Now, let me ask you a few questions.
During the time of Karl Marx, did the church rule most of Europe? Has the church ever in it's history used religion to inhibit science and education thus subjecting the masses it ruled over to maximum mind control?

Finally is being a communist a prerequisite to becoming an atheist? Is communism a religious or a political philosophy?

Oh dear , oh dear ! Are you still arguing ? When Lenin has explicitly made it known that atheism a natural and inseparable part of Marxism, of the theory and practice of scientific socialism.

Did you watch the video about Marx's religious views and how it induced his ideology - not just giving rise to it , atheism is an inherent part of the ideology .

The Catholic church's activities were what made Karl hate religion , no one is arguing against that . Your reiteration about the Catholic church's despicable acts to sustain their political power is a blatant red herring . In fact it is extraneous to this discussion .

The argument is that atheism led to the mass killings carried out by the communist governments . I have proven that atheism led to these killings .

Marx and Lenin's religious views agree with me .
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 6:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
GeneralShepherd:
The Christianity you so love was actually perverted by Americans to enslave Africans. Take a look at an except from a Christian website

It is one of the ugly truths of Christian history that biblical texts were often used to justify the slave trade, particularly in the southern states in the 19th century where slavery was big business. Perhaps the most famous biblical text used is the passage in Genesis 9:20-27 known as the 'curse of Ham' which tells the story of Noah and his three sons. When Noah got drunk, Ham saw him lying naked in his tent and ran to tell his brothers. For this, Noah curses Ham and says "The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers.

[size=18pt]Christians also looked to the passages in the New Testament which spoke of slaves honouring their masters, and said that it was further proof the Bible supported the slave trade. [/size]They pointed to passages such as Ephesians 6:5, where Paul writes: "Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ."

http://www.christiantoday.com/article/why.white.us.christians.are.repenting.for.the.churchs.role.in.racism/57175.htm

So as opposed to communists who perverted the teachings of Karl Marx to perpetrate, these racist white Americans relied on the bible to entrench slavery and all the undocumented deaths it left in it's wake.

Till today in America, majority of white conservative states in the south popularly known as the bible belt is still the most racist in the USA today.

After I have proven that God and the bible do not support slavery ? Winner01 , I think this young man is frustrated that his rebuttals are easily refutable .
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
Honestly
After the bulk of secular humanists, after so many philantrophic acts done by the irreligious, you still say this shii

From what I can see on this thread, you seem to think Atheists are angry.

And that's really funny gringrin
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by Seun(m): 7:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
This is a dishonest thread, which is wrong, but it doesn't even matter. I am an aSupermanist. I believe that Superman isn't real. Most Nairalanders are aSupermanists. Stalin was also an aSupermanist. That doesn't mean that Stalin's conduct says anything about Nairalanders.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by winner01(m): 7:56pm On Jun 21, 2016
SirWere:
Honestly
After the bulk of secular humanists, after so many philantrophic acts done by the irreligious, you still say this shii

From what I can see on this thread, you seem to think Atheists are angry.

And that's really funny gringrin

I deal with facts my friend, all you do is make untrue claims. Well, Maybe atheists are not angry, but lets hear what Anthony keeton has to say.

Atheist Anthony Keeton offers a comment supporting state atheism and the execution of the religious. This has a historical m precedent. James Nelson, PhD writes that in the 20th century, over 25 million Christians, in addition to millions of Muslims, Buddhists, and Jews, were martyred for their faith by
militant atheists in the 20th century alone.

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by winner01(m): 8:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
Seun:
This is a dishonest thread, which is wrong, but it doesn't even matter. I am an aSupermanist. I believe that Superman isn't real. Most Nairalanders are aSupermanists. Stalin was also an aSupermanist. That doesn't mean that Stalin's conduct says anything about Nairalanders.
Stalin's conduct might not say anything about nairalanders, but other people who killed in the name of atheism are on the list. And what is the meaning of supermanist?

1 Like

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by winner01(m): 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2016
Lilbrown007:
You made a claim that bill gate and wife were atheists, I disproved that. I gave you direct links on the speeches of Bill and melinda. Now you want pictures undecided. Why not give me pictures or links of them proclaiming atheism.

James Pestilence, a militant atheist, brags about his supposed sexual encounters with women who believe in God. Perhaps he
should watch the documentary Unearthed to see how harmful what he advocates is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers / Apostle Sammy Smith Gives Live Sermon Outside His BURNING Home (Pics) / Prophecies That Failed In 2021 - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.