Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Witches And Wizards - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Witches And Wizards (89933 Views)

Names Of Any Vampire, Werewolf And Witches Story You Have Read / How The Witches Follow You From The Village / The Seven Witches And The Kind Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Witches And Wizards by Ibkodus116(m): 9:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
ozila:

y you want make e finish grin

LOL..... Nice story bro
Re: Witches And Wizards by Chizzyblinks(f): 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
ozila:
sirfolabi chizzyblinks smartec pode Nostradamus despirado121 pricelesslove joanee20 boladex1 emmyk heniford Tummyyoung Cherrybrown ritababe Johnsown mzdorkisz cho25bc spill enambobo Kherry thenathan mizhanny osaze20091 jasonalcaraz JoJolizo gofwayne austinstevens rosy4u damilare96 odafe96 jukamzy vislabraye annapecky
bro ozila I dey hail you o, thanks for mentioning me, I'll follow you bomber tomber, no time for dulling.

Hope am not late o.
Re: Witches And Wizards by Despirado121(m): 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
Nxt plz
Re: Witches And Wizards by cherrybrown(f): 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2016
ozila:

grin
Keep on laughing isi aki
Re: Witches And Wizards by Penuel190(m): 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2016
keep d gud wrk going............................ Next pls....
Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
Chizzyblinks:
bro ozila I dey hail you o, thanks for mentioning me, I'll follow you bomber tomber, no time for dulling.

Hope am not late o.

u are late undecided
Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ibkodus116:

LOL..... Nice story bro
tnx
Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2016
[b]
chapter five
The next day i went to market and buy 2 sharps knives and one dagger i bought many other things i will need on our journey, i remain indoor till that thursday when its time for us to go, my mum gave me some money and i make sure she left for work before i started preparing, i wore black and black like Aziza and then i took one small bag and put one knife there and the other knife i insert it inside my boot, i put the dagger at my waist and cover it with another shirt, by eleven we are ready to go.
Azi: you look handsome.
Me: really, so you didnt notice it since?
Azi: i do but those clothes just make it perfect.
Me: you get mouth abeg stand up make we they go joor.
Azi: no shaking.
I put my bag for back and lock the door my neighbour saw me and ask if we are going to war, i have to lie that we have drama to practice in church before she let it go.
On our way.
Me: so which place do we follow to the underworld?
Azi: we aint going to the underworld just yet, we will follow same path you followed the other day.
Me: we aint going to the underworld so where are we going?
Azi: to Lizzy house.
Me: why?
Azi: we will wait there because we cant risk anybody seeing use when opening the portal to the underworld, so we have to wait till night.
Me: hmmm okay that would be more scaring.
Azi: if you are afraid of the dark how will you now fare in the underworld?
Me: dont judge me just yet am just saying.
Azi: i aint judging you am just telling you to buckle up because there are many scaring things there (she stop a bike and we enter).
Me: i have been there before so dont coach me.
Azi: am not coaching you.
Me: better.
The bike drop us at locust road and we have to start trekking to Lizzy house, last time i was there the house was down already (i mean rusting) this time i think the house would have decay already.
Me: how do you know her house?
Azi: hahahaha thats a rhetoritical question.
Me: what do you mean?
Azi: do you expect Lucy will just stay without knowing the whereabout of her younger sister?
Me: i dont know, she dont care about her why would she know?
Azi: she do care but she have many family to take care of and she have many responsibility.
Me: and so?
Azi: she dosnt need to look out for Luciana because Luciana is stronger than her.
Me: yeah i know that.
Azi: you know and you still asking?
Me: even if shes stronger than her at least, she should still care because shes the elder one.
Azi: oh well if you say so.
We reach the house and i was surprise to see that the house still look like how i left it the other day, i think say e go don decay now oh,
we enter inside the house and relax on the dirty chair waiting for night to come, Aziza took drink from the fridge wey nor they work and gave me cup and then she pour drink for me, we relax on the chair drinking champagne, afterall make the champagne no waste, in the afternoon when everywhere was hot, Aziza complain of heat and then she went to bathroom to bath, the pap no longer working so she took water from well and enter bathroom, from parlour i can hear her bathing after some time, she came to parlour wearing just towel with water drilling from her body, did i say she look like man before? Oh well this time i dont care.
I smile and remove my trouser quickly and then i pounce on her and took her to the bedroom, i lay her down why i pull down my boxer and with force i insert my dickson inside her wet pussy and started digging the well, i was using force to sexx her and then suddenly the door fling open from behind.
“so this is how you honour Lizzy’s memory”
i look back and guess who i saw.[/b]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Witches And Wizards by hardhedhoyin(m): 8:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
Hmmm, definitely lizzy
Re: Witches And Wizards by Aeontk(m): 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
ozila:
[b]
chapter five
The next day i went to market and buy 2 sharps knives and one dagger i bought many other things i will need on our journey, i remain indoor till that thursday when its time for us to go, my mum gave me some money and i make sure she left for work before i started preparing, i wore black and black like Aziza and then i took one small bag and put one knife there and the other knife i insert it inside my boot, i put the dagger at my waist and cover it with another shirt, by eleven we are ready to go.
Azi: you look handsome.
Me: really, so you didnt notice it since?
Azi: i do but those clothes just make it perfect.
Me: you get mouth abeg stand up make we they go joor.
Azi: no shaking.
I put my bag for back and lock the door my neighbour saw me and ask if we are going to war, i have to lie that we have drama to practice in church before she let it go.
On our way.
Me: so which place do we follow to the underworld?
Azi: we aint going to the underworld just yet, we will follow same path you followed the other day.
Me: we aint going to the underworld so where are we going?
Azi: to Lizzy house.
Me: why?
Azi: we will wait there because we cant risk anybody seeing use when opening the portal to the underworld, so we have to wait till night.
Me: hmmm okay that would be more scaring.
Azi: if you are afraid of the dark how will you now fare in the underworld?
Me: dont judge me just yet am just saying.
Azi: i aint judging you am just telling you to buckle up because there are many scaring things there (she stop a bike and we enter).
Me: i have been there before so dont coach me.
Azi: am not coaching you.
Me: better.
The bike drop us at locust road and we have to start trekking to Lizzy house, last time i was there the house was down already (i mean rusting) this time i think the house would have decay already.
Me: how do you know her house?
Azi: hahahaha thats a rhetoritical question.
Me: what do you mean?
Azi: do you expect Lucy will just stay without knowing the whereabout of her younger sister?
Me: i dont know, she dont care about her why would she know?
Azi: she do care but she have many family to take care of and she have many responsibility.
Me: and so?
Azi: she dosnt need to look out for Luciana because Luciana is stronger than her.
Me: yeah i know that.
Azi: you know and you still asking?
Me: even if shes stronger than her at least, she should still care because shes the elder one.
Azi: oh well if you say so.
We reach the house and i was surprise to see that the house still look like how i left it the other day, i think say e go don decay now oh,
we enter inside the house and relax on the dirty chair waiting for night to come, Aziza took drink from the fridge wey nor they work and gave me cup and then she pour drink for me, we relax on the chair drinking champagne, afterall make the champagne no waste, in the afternoon when everywhere was hot, Aziza complain of heat and then she went to bathroom to bath, the pap no longer working so she took water from well and enter bathroom, from parlour i can hear her bathing after some time, she came to parlour wearing just towel with water drilling from her body, did i say she look like man before? Oh well this time i dont care.
I smile and remove my trouser quickly and then i pounce on her and took her to the bedroom, i lay her down why i pull down my boxer and with force i insert my dickson inside her wet pussy and started digging the well, i was using force to sexx her and then suddenly the door fling open from behind.
“so this is how you honour Lizzy’s memory”
i look back and guess who i saw.[/b]
i know who you saw.................................. Itz luciana
Re: Witches And Wizards by Chizzyblinks(f): 11:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
ozila:

u are late undecided
Ahhh, how can I be late, don't worry I will cover up, just keep updating,

You are extremely good..
Nice job.
Re: Witches And Wizards by Despirado121(m): 5:13am On Jun 29, 2016
I think u saw lucy..... My boss! U r really doing a great job here. Tnx 4 d update nd waitin for more lengthy multiple updates...
Re: Witches And Wizards by Osaze20091: 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hmmmmm.Lucy right? Thumb up bro
Re: Witches And Wizards by raindrop99: 12:24am On Jun 30, 2016
Dont keep an old man waiting
Re: Witches And Wizards by YINKS89(m): 3:53am On Jun 30, 2016
wre dis son of a man nw. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Witches And Wizards by kovic7(m): 11:00am On Jun 30, 2016
don't keep and elder waiting. my temper is not as long as seyi shey's music career
Re: Witches And Wizards by pode(m): 10:50am On Jul 01, 2016
Present but little late
Re: Witches And Wizards by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
Well done Mr Ozila!!!
Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 2:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
[b]
chapter six
I was so shock that i throw Aziza out of my body (she go use body scatter cupboard), i stood up walk to her and then said.
Me: Justina is this you?
Just: no its my ghost i can see you are enjoying yourself already.
Me: oh that forget that we are here looking for Lizzy and you can see the drink there consume me alot.
Just: good excuse, hello Aziza.
Aziza: and you just have to barge in like that?
Just: excus me i was here before you, i was searching for something underground (i put on my clothes and walk to parlour, i hear them from inside).
Azi: at least you should have still knock.
Just: you just met him and you throwing yourself on him already.
Azi: how is that your business?
Just: since Lizzy is not here he is my responsibilty.
Azi: oh cool at least i can go back now.
Just: if you like.
The noise was too much so i came back to reduce the temperature in the room.
Me: see guys we are all here for the same reason fighting each others wont help us out, and you Justina where have you been all this while?
Just: i was held prisoner by Eve.
Me: are you serious?
Just: yes, that night i was coming to meet you guys to follow you to the underworld unfortunately Eve your sister kidnap me and gave me something to drink, i was not myself and i was locked up and i cant escape either.
Me: so how did you now manage to escape now?
Just: after you killed your mother the potion cleared and i was free, but Eve still hold me captive using me to feed herself because she was weak.
Me: you mean you know where she is?
Just: she is long gone after i escape, as she was drinking my blood as usual i felt that she was weak so i took the courage and attack, i almost killed her but somebody came from nowhere and took her.
Me: took her to where?
Just: i dont know they just vanish into thing hair leaving no trace.
Me: but you can remember where she hold you?
Just: very well, but i dont think is of any use because i search the place very well there is nothing there that can help us.
Me: hmmm you did well.
Just: thanks and am very sorry about Lizzy and Annabel.
Me: they are not dead we are going to bring them back.
Just: yes i know thats why am here but i didnt see what i was looking for.
Me: what are you looking for?
Just: a small note.
Me: with a mysterious language.
Just: exactly did you see it?
Me: yes i do but i left it at home.
Just: thats the key to her heart, if you can know whats written in it, then to find Lizzy will be easy.
Me: i have tried many ways and many people but none seem to know, i even tried google.
Aziza: Google? Hahahaha africa witch and america witch are quite different.
Just: before we enter the underworld we need the note.
Me: then i will go back and get it.
Just: no i will, just tell me where it is.
Me: inside my room under my bed.
Just: okay i will be back.
She vanish into thin air like wind.
Me: i dont know she can do that.
Aziza: as we grow so do our powers, there are many powers hidden inside her she will soon discover them.
Me: and what about you?
Azi: am just a fighter.
Me: hmmm.
Azi: so you were fuccking Annabel, Lizzy and Justina?
Me: why would you say that? No am not.
Azi: if you arent then Justina wont know your room, she can only disappear to where she know, going to ur room means that she has been there before.
Voooom she return.
Just: i cant find it and i found your door open and everything in your room scattered.
Azi: they are ahead of us.[/b]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 2:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
Caringguy:
Well done Mr Ozila!!!
thanks bro
Re: Witches And Wizards by kinswhite(m): 11:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ride on bro. More ink to ur pen
Re: Witches And Wizards by one9jeria: 12:18am On Jul 02, 2016
ozila:

thanks bro
DEAR OZILLA PLZ ANSWER ME. i have been skeptical about all these evil spirit and mummy water. PLZ IS YOUR STORY PURE FICTION OR ARE THEY FOR REAL. DID THEY HAPPEN IN REAL TIME IN OUR WORLD?
Re: Witches And Wizards by Aeontk(m): 9:09am On Jul 02, 2016
That part where aziz sed africa witch and american witch are not d same got me laughing smiley cheesycheesycheesy coolcool
Re: Witches And Wizards by mzdorkisz(f): 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
ozila:
sirfolabi chizzyblinks smartec pode Nostradamus despirado121 pricelesslove joanee20 boladex1 emmyk heniford Tummyyoung Cherrybrown ritababe Johnsown mzdorkisz cho25bc spill enambobo Kherry thenathan mizhanny osaze20091 jasonalcaraz JoJolizo gofwayne austinstevens rosy4u damilare96 odafe96 jukamzy vislabraye annapecky

thanks for d mention dear, I hope am not too late ooo, mk I grab my popcorn grin
ozila:

thanks for d mention dear, I hope am not too late ooo, mk I grab my popcorn
Re: Witches And Wizards by TheNathan(m): 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
ozila:
oga i still dey loyal
Re: Witches And Wizards by rosy4u(f): 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
Thanks for d mention kiss kiss
Re: Witches And Wizards by Despirado121(m): 8:08am On Jul 04, 2016
one9jeria:
DEAR OZILLA PLZ ANSWER ME. i have been skeptical about all these evil spirit and mummy water. PLZ IS YOUR STORY PURE FICTION OR ARE THEY FOR REAL. DID THEY HAPPEN IN REAL TIME IN OUR WORLD?

I swear, na wetin dey my mind wey dey baffle me b dat o.
Bt OZILA d'boss, u r actually doin a great job.. .....Just 3 words
U ARE AWESOME.
Weldon bro, plz continue sharp sharp
Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
[b]
chapter seven
Me: what, what of my mum? (I was furious)
Justina: calm down everything is fine is just your room they scatter.
Me: wheew are you sure my mum is okay?
Justina: she’s not around so I just fixed the key for her and close the close the door, she won’t suspect anything.
Azi: for them to take the note it means there is something important that they don’t want us to find.
Justina: let’s forget about the note and focus on how to find Lizzy.
Me: I support, so where do we go from here?
Me: we go to the underworld.
Aziza: that’s the place we were going before.
Justina: then let’s continue.
Me: hmmmmmm
Just: Ozila I know you are worried about your mum but trust me she’s very fine, you should be worried about yourself.
Me: I know my mum is okay what am thinking about is the note, I should have kept it well.
Just: oh come on don’t blame yourself for that, we will find another way as we always do.
Me: I hope so.
day don dark finish so nobody go see us for road now except other witches of course because they can see in the night that’s why they hate darkness, we package our things and left the house with our bags on our back, there is something not right and am feeling it but I can’t decipher the thing, on well as time goes on I will know because I always do.
we left the house and enter the road, we walk to the end of the road just like a cementry, then Justina brought something out from her bag and blow it to the air after saying some incantation, as usual a small portal open with heavy breezes blowing out from it, Aziza first enter before I follow and then Justina.
when I enter inside the portal, I came out and saw myself in a thick forest, I think this place is different from the place we came out from the other time, no sign of Justina or Aziza,
I stood up and look everywhere, all I hear are the sounds of crickets and other insects, I was scared to the bone, the sky is red and the environment is cloudy, a thick smoke is coming out of the ground, I took my things and started running to nowhere, I don’t even know where am putting my legs because everywhere is covered with smokes, I started running out of the thick forest and then I look back and saw something following me. though I don’t know the thing because the smoke covered it, but I can see the path it create through the smoke, I increase my space and started running faster and faster, breathing heavily like someone who has not seen water for five days, I don’t even know where am running to but I have to get away from the unseen spirit, as I was running without knowing were am going that’s how I fell inside a hole and land inside a river, dark smoke emanating from the river, the river is not deep but its scary like hell and the water is hot too, I don’t know where to go because I can’t climb the hill, I look left and saw a path, I followed it but I have not take two steps when I saw were the path lead to, it lead to a mighty cave, there must be something in that cave and it is better I don’t know, I jejely turn back and started going backward little by little, then I heard a groan from the cave, no be person tell me mai run before I pick race, I still hang my things for my back as I ran out of the cave but I don’t know where to go, I can’t climb the hill and I can’t go inside the cave, oh well let me check the road that lead to the cave,
I followed my right and started walking fast so that the monster in that cave won’t get me, I continue going till I get to the end of the road and guess what I saw, am ontop of a big hill with water running down like a running spring, the best option for me is to jump down the hill or I rather turn back and face the monster, I will rather face the monster that jump down this hill, I turn back and decided to face the monster and as I was going I heard the monster roar again, I quickly turn back and jump down the hill inside a river, as I jump down and when inside the river I was trying to swim up but I cant it look like something is holding my leg, I tried to free myself but I can’t, na so I swallow water till I faint there.
:::::::::::
when inside the river I open eye and saw an Angel kissing me inside the river, the girl dress like an angel and she’s beautiful, she continue kissing me till I pass out again, when I open mg eyes again I saw Justina trying to kiss me.
Me: where is the girl?
Just: which girl?
Me: the one kissing me inside the river.
Aziza: it is Justina nobody else.
Me: really?
Justina: welcome back.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 2:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
one9jeria:

enjoy the flow
Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
Despirado121:

I swear, na wetin dey my mind wey dey baffle me b dat o.
Bt OZILA d'boss, u r actually doin a great job.. .....Just 3 words
U ARE AWESOME.
Weldon bro, plz continue sharp sharp

tnx
Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
mzdorkisz:

thanks for d mention dear, I hope am not too late ooo, mk I grab my popcorn grin

thanks for d mention dear, I hope am not too late ooo, mk I grab my popcorn

welcome
Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
rosy4u:
Thanks for d mention kiss kiss

welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

The Bang Rule Pdf File Pls / My Personal Taste..(18+) / The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.