Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Want To Complete Half Of My Deen - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Want To Complete Half Of My Deen (614 Views)

How To Complete The Qur'an This Ramadan / Are You A Good Muslim Neighbour?? This Is What Your Deen Says.. / Dr. Shaykh Muhammad Kamalud-deen Habeebullah Al-adaby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Complete Half Of My Deen by latonyn(m): 6:36am On Jun 20, 2016
Assalamun alaykum, am looking for matured muslim yoruba lady between the age of 22 to 25 for a serious relationship that can lead to marriage in shaa Allah
Re: Want To Complete Half Of My Deen by yuseer154(m): 6:39am On Jun 20, 2016
for nairaland
Re: Want To Complete Half Of My Deen by geeny(m): 3:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
why not go to the section where muslim singles are matched. I think it will be better off and easier. jes an opinion anyway

(1) (Reply)

Shaban Date / Nigerian Sect Leader Praises Al-qaeda, Warns Us / Why do people make excuse for not fasting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.