Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Internet Routing With Ptos - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Internet Routing With Ptos (853 Views)

Ccnp Routing & Switching Vs Vmware Vsphere / New Free I.t Books: Ccie Routing And Switching Exam Certification Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internet Routing With Ptos by temisafety: 11:44am On Nov 28, 2006
Please advice:
1. Can PTO internet line (eg Starcom, Reltel, etc) be routed to more than one computer? If yes, how efficient is that?
Re: Internet Routing With Ptos by angelchi2(f): 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2006
I know about MTS network and it is quite good cool
Re: Internet Routing With Ptos by Neoteny(m): 5:53pm On Nov 28, 2006
if you mean routing in the conventional sense of the word, then there's no reason you cant. dialup, dsl, asynchronous, whatever. you can route it all to as many nodes as your router can handle.
Re: Internet Routing With Ptos by LanreDaMan(m): 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2006
Not very efficient if you are using a slow server and lots of clients .

(1) (Reply)

Tv Card Doesn't Give Out Playback Sound / No Cd Writer What Do I Do? / How Can You Update Your Antivirus Using The Free Browsing Software?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.