Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Senate To Strip Buhari Of Power Of Assent - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate To Strip Buhari Of Power Of Assent (36851 Views)

Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption / Constitution Amendment: Senate To Strip Buhari Of Power Of Assent / 2016 Budget Palaver: Presidency Gives Fresh Conditions For Assent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate To Strip Buhari Of Power Of Assent by One1after: 12:26am On Jun 21, 2016
Ratello:

I have a feeling you are not properly raised, the debate is more of intellectual reasoning with the way it was going until your unnecessary ad hominem on a faceless forum. Are you alright?

Coming from a rabid dog who was raised on the main road. You must be mistaking me for your fellow kids that litter the romance section with foolishness. Whats your own with my normal banter with Tomakint? We have been doing it for long hence the lol and smileys on our post. Why bringing your sorrow and sadness here, I am not responsible for your misfortune cos you sound angry and frustrated. Mschew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate To Strip Buhari Of Power Of Assent by tomakint: 12:26am On Jun 21, 2016
One1after:

Lol. You know as e dey go nah.
grin cheesy wahala too much for your empty head ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Senate To Strip Buhari Of Power Of Assent by Ratello: 12:28am On Jun 21, 2016
One1after:

Coming from a rabid dog who was raised on the main road. You must be mistaking me for your fellow kids that litter the romance section with foolishness. Whats your own with my normal banter with Tomakint? We have been doing it for long hence the lol and smileys on our post. Why bringing your sorrow and sadness here, I am not responsible for your misfortune cos you sound angry and frustrated. Mschew
Who is asking you for all these stories? Definitely you are not doing very fine in the real world. You need help.

1 Like

Re: Senate To Strip Buhari Of Power Of Assent by One1after: 12:29am On Jun 21, 2016
tomakint:

grin cheesy wahala too much for your empty head ooooo

lolzz. You should hold your dog before i cut off his head, the mumu just dey fly enter matter wey no concern am.

1 Like

Re: Senate To Strip Buhari Of Power Of Assent by One1after: 12:30am On Jun 21, 2016
Ratello:

Who is asking you for all these stories? Definitely you are not doing very fine in the real world. You need help.

Its a waste of time responding to a frustrated kid like you, you want attention badly. Just go end your life and stop bothering us here.

2 Likes

Re: Senate To Strip Buhari Of Power Of Assent by tomakint: 12:32am On Jun 21, 2016
One1after:

lolzz. You should hold your dog before i cut off his head, the mumu just dey fly enter matter wey no concern am.
It takes a dog to know a fellow dog cheesy grin don't bring me into the picture clown.

2 Likes

Re: Senate To Strip Buhari Of Power Of Assent by One1after: 12:33am On Jun 21, 2016
tomakint:

It takes a dog to know a fellow dog cheesy grin don't bring me into the picture clown.

Shut up jor, you still never grow up. Uncle wey no get shame cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Senate To Strip Buhari Of Power Of Assent by tomakint: 12:37am On Jun 21, 2016
One1after:

Shut up jor, you still never grow up. Uncle wey no get shame cheesy cheesy cheesy
Painment to a fellow uncle cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Senate To Strip Buhari Of Power Of Assent by One1after: 12:37am On Jun 21, 2016
tomakint:

Painment to a fellow uncle cheesy cheesy

Buhahahahah Uncle Tomakint ooooooo. I know say e pain you, oya pele Tope. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Senate To Strip Buhari Of Power Of Assent by Ramsey247(m): 6:01am On Jun 21, 2016
dustmalik:
Even the most advanced democracy in the world, the US, hasn't been able to achieve that. These people are a bunch of jokers.
you will just be mentioning US as if you even understand what the deputy senate president said neither do you even understand how the US run her govt. Mtcheew
Re: Senate To Strip Buhari Of Power Of Assent by Cammo: 6:44am On Jun 21, 2016
Hmm

1 Like

Hmm. Politics

1 Like

1 Like

Re: Senate To Strip Buhari Of Power Of Assent by Phobia1: 9:38am On Jun 21, 2016
Philinho:
if it is for d growth of Nigeria why not
but ofkos, u nd i knw its not. nd am 101% sure its nt goin to hapun . its jst a mission whic is impossible
Re: Senate To Strip Buhari Of Power Of Assent by Iyanbass: 10:39am On Jun 21, 2016
I can now seen the reason why saraki is betraying is party, and make sure he elect ike ikeremadu as his debute.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Hope 2023 Presidency Ambition Won't Divide Tinubu And Osinbajo / APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari / 2020 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Ceremonies Across Nigeria In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.