Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:13 PM

Why Hundreds Of Nigerians Are Relocating To Ghana - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Hundreds Of Nigerians Are Relocating To Ghana (6880 Views)

Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here / Lies Of Nigerians Living In America / Skills To Acquire Before Relocating To The US. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Hundreds Of Nigerians Are Relocating To Ghana by raymondhill: 9:48am On Jun 20, 2016
Before , I list the reasons why most Nigerians are relocating to Ghana,let my state clearly here: I love Nigeria and Ghana pasiionately and I will not want my views or opinions here be miscontrued,misunderstood or misinterpreted.And,even if it is ,everyone is entitled to their opinion.

1. Ghana is a peaceful and safe country to live in. As long as you abide with the laws of the land,you will really enjoy the place.

2. There are many untapped business opportunities in Ghana. It is considered a virgin land of numerous opportunities. There are areas like real estate,agriculture,education,tourism,information technology which you can invest in.

3. The stable electricity is also a major motivation for Nigerians moving there. Some of them have set manufacturing companies that lower cost of production for their products.. I know a Nigerian who started a bakery there and is now a household name with his "FRESHBITE" brand.

4. The continuous fall of the naira against the dollar has strengthened the cedi. In the past,If you took naira to Ghana,you will have a lot of cedis to spend but the reverse is the case now. Many Nigerians,prefer to work in Ghana and convert their cedis to naira to get more value. Well, I don't know how long this will last.

5. In Ghana,you can survive with little and cahflow is greater.

6.Ghanaians are generally accomodating to foreigners. But you must try to understand them;their culture and their basic philosophy of life,to enable you maximize your productivity. Please avoid dabbling into their country politics either by discussion or affiliation. You are a foreigner not a politician. If you are creative person is one place that can act as a catalyst to unleash your creativity for the benefit of mankind.

If you want more details onhow to relocate or make money from Ghana,please click here:http://www.makemillionsinghana..com.ng

2 Likes

Re: Why Hundreds Of Nigerians Are Relocating To Ghana by orunto27: 10:06am On Jun 20, 2016
Those relocating lack initiative and courage to face Hausa/Fulani/Arabs/Caliphate Herdsmen uncivilized and undemocratic hooliganism.

1 Like

Re: Why Hundreds Of Nigerians Are Relocating To Ghana by iamord(m): 2:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
Tour business initiative failed from the onset. Glad you said your mind out
Re: Why Hundreds Of Nigerians Are Relocating To Ghana by JiggamanGh: 3:04pm On Jun 20, 2016
raymondhill:
Before , I list the reasons why most Nigerians are relocating to Ghana,let my state clearly here: I love Nigeria and Ghana pasiionately and I will not want my views or opinions here be miscontrued,misunderstood or misinterpreted.And,even if it is ,everyone is entitled to their opinion.

1. Ghana is a peaceful and safe country to live in. As long as you abide with the laws of the land,you will really enjoy the place.

2. There are many untapped business opportunities in Ghana. It is considered a virgin land of numerous opportunities. There are areas like real estate,agriculture,education,tourism,information technology which you can invest in.

3. The stable electricity is also a major motivation for Nigerians moving there. Some of them have set manufacturing companies that lower cost of production for their products.. I know a Nigerian who started a bakery there and is now a household name with his "FRESHBITE" brand.

4. The continuous fall of the naira against the dollar has strengthened the cedi. In the past,If you took naira to Ghana,you will have a lot of cedis to spend but the reverse is the case now. Many Nigerians,prefer to work in Ghana and convert their cedis to naira to get more value. Well, I don't know how long this will last.

5. In Ghana,you can survive with little and cahflow is greater.

6.Ghanaians are generally accomodating to foreigners. But you must try to understand them;their culture and their basic philosophy of life,to enable you maximize your productivity. Please avoid dabbling into their country politics either by discussion or affiliation. You are a foreigner not a politician. If you are creative person is one place that can act as a catalyst to unleash your creativity for the benefit of mankind.

If you want more details onhow to relocate or make money from Ghana,please click here:http://www.makemillionsinghana..com.ng

If you had stated this In your first topic, no one would have argued with you. Your first topic was disrespectful and ignorant.

Yes when it comes to business Ghanaians are timid and scared to start business but to call Ghanaians lazy and unintelligent that was straight up disrespectful.

There are Ghanaians on every corner on this earth hustling. In fact after Nigerians we are the most traveled Africans despite our small population. you will find Ghanaians in top universities around the world.

Immigrants are always more ambitious than locals. You being an immigrant will see opportunities that the locals might take for granted it doesn't mean the locals are lazy or unintelligent.

8 Likes

Re: Why Hundreds Of Nigerians Are Relocating To Ghana by iamord(m): 7:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
JiggamanGh:

If you had stated this In your first topic, no one would have argued with you. Your first topic was disrespectful and ignorant.

Yes when it comes to business Ghanaians are timid and scared to start business but to call Ghanaians lazy and unintelligent that was straight up disrespectful.

There are Ghanaians on every corner on this earth hustling. In fact after Nigerians we are the most traveled Africans despite our small population. you will find Ghanaians in top universities around the world.

Immigrants are always more ambitious than locals. You being an immigrant will see opportunities that the locals might take for granted it doesn't mean the locals are lazy or unintelligent.
Pls Bleep this dude. His first post defined his mindset already. He just did not expect such backlash. Never have I seen someone so bleeped up and thinks it's the new sense. That you make your money through Ghana. Because the people are free with you in return you think they are fools and think o it's a walk through. How stupid.

5 Likes

Re: Why Hundreds Of Nigerians Are Relocating To Ghana by kenchopirlo: 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2016
lol..stupid post.. most nigerians r here hungry but ghanaians r lazy haha. because of ppl like u. i started treating nigerians ill.. see u must know a thing abt us. we smile but we study u. we dont trust u.. thats the thing. its cos of ur history and it keeps repeating.. where ever u go the dirty side is seen most.. ur post sheds light on what im saying ignorant arshole lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Hundreds Of Nigerians Are Relocating To Ghana by WhoBeThisMan: 3:37pm On Jan 20, 2019
kenchopirlo:
lol..stupid post.. most nigerians r here hungry but ghanaians r lazy haha. because of ppl like u. i started treating nigerians ill.. see u must know a thing abt us. we smile but we study u. we dont trust u.. thats the thing. its cos of ur history and it keeps repeating.. where ever u go the dirty side is seen most.. ur post sheds light on what im saying ignorant arshole lol
you are too bitter sorry to stay. did you not see all the good things he wrote?

(1) (Reply)

Domestic Flight Lagos To Asaba / International Passport Problem / Any Nigerian In Brisbane, Australia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.