Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,671 members, 7,801,934 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

"Start Recharge Card Business", NYSC DG Urges Corp Members - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / "Start Recharge Card Business", NYSC DG Urges Corp Members (920 Views)

FG Set To Increase Allowance Of Corpers - NYSC DG / Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG / 3 Corpers In Benue Found Missing Money & Returned It,NYSC DG Did This 4 Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Start Recharge Card Business", NYSC DG Urges Corp Members by daisyella: 9:50am On Jun 20, 2016
The Director General of the National Youths Service Corps, NYSC, Sulyman Kazaure, has urged corps members to stop waiting for ‘white’ collar jobs after the service year, urging them to engage in legitimate businesses for survival.
Instead of waiting endlessly for jobs that would not come, Kazaure advised unemployed graduates to sell top-up cards (recharge cards) for telecommunications firms and make a living.
The NYSC boss gave the advice in Ebonyi on Saturday when he visited the Orientation Camp in Afikpo, Ebonyi State.
The DG, who warned the Batch A, Stream 2 corps members against perpetrating acts of corruption in their places of assignment, urged them to learn a skill or two during the period of their orientation course in camp.
Mr. Kazaure, a Brigadier General, said “Don’t wait for ‘white’ collar jobs, even if it is recharge card or even buying and selling. Do any available legitimate business no matter how small it is. I don’t want my children, after service, to say there is no job. Create jobs for yourself.
“To you currently in camp, seize this opportunity and learn one or two skills. It will help you a lot tomorrow. I wish you a successful service year”.
Source:www.informationng.com/2016/06/stop-waiting-for-white-collar-jobs-start-recharge-card-business-nysc-dg-urges-corps-members.html

Re: "Start Recharge Card Business", NYSC DG Urges Corp Members by talk2alabama: 9:54am On Jun 20, 2016
Ten naira profit ain't profit na..
Re: "Start Recharge Card Business", NYSC DG Urges Corp Members by daisyella: 9:56am On Jun 20, 2016
talk2alabama:
Ten naira profit ain't profit na..
I wonder if he'll really give his graduate children same advice
Re: "Start Recharge Card Business", NYSC DG Urges Corp Members by talk2alabama: 9:59am On Jun 20, 2016
daisyella:

I wonder if he'll really give his graduate children same advice
lol their children don't even go for service... because they school abroad and get jobs there.... so nysc is rubbish to them...
Re: "Start Recharge Card Business", NYSC DG Urges Corp Members by histemple: 10:06am On Jun 20, 2016
talk2alabama:
lol their children don't even go for service... because they school abroad and get jobs there.... so nysc is rubbish to them...

This NYSC is just a total waste of time and money for both the graduates and government respectively. It has no relevance.
Re: "Start Recharge Card Business", NYSC DG Urges Corp Members by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 20, 2016
We should sell cards while their kids get the CBN and FIRS jobs...
I'm seriously waiting for #theRevolution.
Re: "Start Recharge Card Business", NYSC DG Urges Corp Members by Spicycat(f): 12:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
NYSC DG is the comedian of the century that's for sure.

(1) (Reply)

Trending: 50 Things To Bring To NYSC Camp / Lagos State NYSC Appeals For New Orientation Camp / A Serving Corp Member Komolafe Oluwaseun Was Electrocuted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.