Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

#C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 (51771 Views)

Images Shot With The Amazing Infinix Zero 5 / ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## / This Wedding Was Shot With An Iphone 6s Plus And The Results Are Spectacular (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by Frankdamaxx(m): 7:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
AnnabelR0se:
Now that the camera flagship device has been released by TECNO, one of the questions on people’s lips is “are the cameras really good? Tecno Camon C9 is a powerful device with 13MP front and back camera with dual flash at the back. But the quality of a picture is not being determined by megapixel but by the lens being used.
Images shot with the front camera versus IPhone 6s

The phone has an integrated camera hardware like f/2.0 aperture and 6P coaxial lens. The f/2.0 aperture allows more light into the camera while the 6P coaxial lens helps to capture vivid and colourful images. Tecno Camon C9‘s low-light performance is 15% better than Camon C8, the front facing camera of Camon C9 is powerful and the deal here is the wide angle capability of the front camera. It is 83° wide and can capture more people in a single selfie. I have some breath- taking images shot by the device and they are really good pictures. Camon C9 is a must have device if you care about quality photos.

83° wide angle 13MP front camera

This is the first time Tecno will be producing a device with a whooping 13MP front camera and Tecno says it is not in competition with anybody but with itself. The wide angle capability of the front makes it possible for capturing more people in a single selfie. It’s 15% wider than competition. This can further be extended to 120° panoramic mode that can capture lot more than the normal mode

An enhanced 13MP rear camera

The 13MP rear camera on the camon C9 is more improved than the one on Camon C8. The camera is fitted with f/2.0 aperture diaphragm that enables it to let in more light, thereby producing brighter images in a low light environment. Tecno C9’s rear camera has a higher light intake ratio in low light conditions compared to iPhone 6 Plus.

That’s not all. Tecno C9’s rear camera has an oversized pixel that allows you take better photos at night compared to iPhone 6 Plus and Samsung S6 Edge. Images captured using the rear camera on Tecno Camon C9 are more vivid and colourful thanks to the 6P optical lens on the device and the dual flash at the back makes night photography awesome.

Tecno Camon C9 also has Visidon Algorithm Brightness that produces 50% brighter images than average. The blue glass helps to filter parasitic light that may want to interfere with the quality of the images being taken. Its Visidon Algorithm Noise reduction clears up to 75% of the ‘noise’ in the dark leaving you with a very clear photo.

Currently the C9JA Tour is ongoing where VJ Adams and other explorers are touring major cities in Nigeria to showcase the beautiful landscapes and important artifacts and monuments. All of these places with be captured with the Camon C9. Already amazing pictures have been emerging from the tour and they are really breath-taking. Check out some of these pictures

Please who is the lady in that Jean shirt. I need to know her.
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by Dam5reey(m): 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
I have used C8... The camera is good for the price Tag..
Picture comes out great at night...

HTC , Samsung note 4 sells for 4 times as C9.. What do you expect ?
Yet, note 4 camera is not 4 time better either...
I have seen HTC M9 camera, I snap couple of low light pictures na wash jare...
High end phones to some people is just good..

Im just tired of haters.. Everyone want the best for low price now Tecno is doing juSt that we are still complaining...

Bring Samsung' s 50k or HTC or Sony and LG.. You realise there are full of fake 13 MP compared to note 4

Compare J5 ans Note5 camera..

1 Like

Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
See how these big fools dey compare this useless Camon C9 with iPhone 6s and Samsung galaxy s6. walahi una head no correct at all. it needs formatting.

3 Likes

Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by Danfuster(m): 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2016
lifezone247:
team HTC.

team HTC bro, can you believe them trying to steal HTC camera concept, the saturation and overshoot effect.

My m8 back camera is 4megapixel (ultrapixel) and it takes way better pic than this while occupying lesser space.

4 Likes

Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by Dam5reey(m): 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2016
Danfuster:

team HTC bro, can you believe them trying to steal HTC camera concept, the saturation and overshoot effect.

My m8 back camera is 4megapixel (ultrapixel) and it takes way better pic than this while occupying lesser space.

HTC M8 was there flagship 2013.. C9 is not
You said it one M8 not another HTC.. 820G or 816G people do not know HTC product wack products too
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by Danfuster(m): 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
Dam5reey:
I have used C8... The camera is good for the price Tag..
Picture comes out great at night...

HTC , Samsung note 4 sells for 4 times as C9.. What do you expect ?
Yet, note 4 camera is not 4 time better either...
I have seen HTC M9 camera, I snap couple of low light pictures na wash jare...
High end phones to some people is just good..

Im just tired of haters.. Everyone want the best for low price now Tecno is doing juSt that we are still complaining...

Bring Samsung' s 50k or HTC or Sony and LG.. You realise there are full of fake 13 MP compared to note 4

Compare J5 ans Note5 camera..

you obviously don't know how to use the HTC camera, one thing you need to know is you can never take a great pic just pointing and shooting, even the great DSRL needs the timing and focus. So my friend, next time you use an HTC try to grasp how the Manual mode works.

HTC one m8 is 4megapixel, see below what I took with it in a club and it's just 475kb...pls tell me any other phone in the market that can beat that

3 Likes

Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by dayowunmi(m): 7:58pm On Jun 20, 2016
They have started with this their nonsense comparisons again. Are you trying to say tecno c9 has the best camera in a mobile phone or what? What even makes you think camera is the only thing that matters in a good phone. Camera is just one of many aspects to a phone, the phone must be wacky if all it has going for it is good camera. This whole thing is just childish and oozes of inferiority complex, am yet to see Samsung produce a phone and they take Sony's product or HTC product to compare with their product. I like tecno but have never used their products but these juvenile acts of their users or probably their staff is seriously annoying and irritating.

3 Likes

Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by Dam5reey(m): 7:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
dumo1:
See how these big fools dey compare this useless Camon C9 with iPhone 6s and Samsung galaxy s6. walahi una head no correct at all. it needs formatting.

What's special about IP 6s pictures.. That canot match 65k DSLR camera... Format your brain abeg...

Manufacturer keep fooling people like you...
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by Danfuster(m): 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
Dam5reey:

HTC M8 was there flagship 2013.. C9 is not
You said it one M8 not another HTC.. 820G or 816G people do not know HTC product wack products too

no disrespect...but you need to write comprehensively, can't get a grasp of your argument

3 Likes

Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by Dam5reey(m): 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
Danfuster:

you obviously don't know how to use the HTC camera, one thing you need to know is you can never take a great pic just pointing and shooting, even the great DSRL needs the timing and focus. So my friend, next time you use an HTC try to grasp how the Manual mode works.

HTC one m8 is 4megapixel, see below what I took with it in a club and it's just 475kb...pls tell me any other phone in the market that can beat that

So This picture is Good for your mind?
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by level10: 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2016
i want to quarell with someone here tonight
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by collins88(m): 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2016
Seeing us believing
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by collins88(m): 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2016
Seeing is believing
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by olamidejoyce: 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2016
the camera is not even upto motorolla 3rd generation, see shit camera way that shit camon get mtcheww
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by Flawlessmakeup(f): 8:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
Anytime I snap withh my Q10, it is not aalwz clear nd sharp...and I don't know y, is there any setting I need to do for it to be very clear and sharp? Or app sef...pls make una help me out.
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by stephinnoyewole(m): 8:09pm On Jun 20, 2016
makingsense:
is it a PHONE or camera
It's a cameraphone grin grin

2 Likes

Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by AnnabelR0se(f): 8:10pm On Jun 20, 2016
Kessythegeek:
these pictures were taken with my Galaxy S4... tecno is trash
paints all over these pictures, you are a kid when it comes to photography. over-saturated rubbish.

1 Like

Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by Dam5reey(m): 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2016
AnnabelR0se:
paints all over these pictures, you are a kid when it comes to photography. over-saturated rubbish.

What is paining them is that.. Chai No No tecno camon C9 china can never beat my Note 4 camera..

The era of class if over... If tecno give me what i want I go for it.

if you like buy first class Ticket na Inside the same plane we go enter.. I can even sleep when there is free seat... You will not reach destination first...
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by Danfuster(m): 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
Dam5reey:

So This picture is Good for your mind?

show me what your note 4 can do with 475kb. Unless you're into graphics what the hell do you need your camera eating 3.5mb of memory for just one pic for.

Mind you.. The attached pic is from my note3.

Megapixel size don't mean great pic, but pixeling is

Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by AnnabelR0se(f): 8:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
More from the #C9JA Tour With VJ Adams and National Ecumenical center , Abuja

Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by luckshine: 8:48pm On Jun 20, 2016
So many paid haters or broke haters. Because u av used all your life savings to buy a phone doesn't mean It can't be compered with another phone, if a 50k phone with 2gig ram and 3000mah battery can take good pictures can also do what 250k phone can do, what do you think?
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2016
lol..comparing tecno c9 to iphone 6s is like comparing eyimba to barcelona.

them no be mate.

op...try harder.

even top mobile review site in the world dont know tecno.

ama pass on this one...
same way una hype c8 and deceived nigerians into buying a phone dat cant handle simple multitasking.

even bold5 camera beat all these yeye pics.

4 Likes

Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by gingerman876: 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
This phone sure takes breathtaking pictures.
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by gingerman876: 9:17pm On Jun 20, 2016
Some features can be comparable. not the overhaul of the device.
xxxtedyxxx:

them no be mate.

op...try harder.

ama pass on this one...
same way una hype c8 and deceived nigerians into buying a phone dat cant handle simple multitasking.

Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by Armstrong34(m): 9:22pm On Jun 20, 2016
dem knw d gullible Nigerians dem dey deceive... der is notin unique abt der camera....I still prefer Samsung S6 edge to d nonsense camon c9
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by tayo200(m): 9:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
gbam!!
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by aolumaxi(m): 10:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
shey na fone i buy or digital camera?
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by symbianDON(m): 10:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
sylve11:

this is an insult to Nokia N8. cool
forgive me boss grin
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by kenoz(m): 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
undecided
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by IBello300(m): 10:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
That's my next phone tongue
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by rawdpiper(m): 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:

them no be mate.

op...try harder.

ama pass on this one...

Just so you know, the only area that tecno servers is Africa and its not all countries in Africa. Imagine them serving the whole world, I bet you they'll have places in mobile reviews beside Samsung, HTC and other worldwide OEM's
Re: #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9 by rawdpiper(m): 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:

them no be mate.

op...try harder.

ama pass on this one...

Just so you know, the only area that tecno serves is Africa and its not all countries in Africa. Imagine them serving the whole world, I bet you they'll have places in mobile reviews beside Samsung, HTC and other worldwide OEM's

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Three Uses For Your Phone's Camera That Don't Involve Photos / Infinix Note 7(N89,500) Vs Infinix S5 Pro(N96,000),which Should You Buy?(photos) / British Man Traces His Missing Iphone To Nigeria A Month After It Went Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.