Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Join The League Of Cocoa Powder Exporters In Small Scale ? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Join The League Of Cocoa Powder Exporters In Small Scale ? (13211 Views)

150 Metric Tons Of Cocoa Powder For Sale. / My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. / Wheat Buyers, Resellers Or Exporters Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join The League Of Cocoa Powder Exporters In Small Scale ? by Over44: 11:46am On Jun 20, 2016
Why You Should Join the league of Cocoa Powder Exporters ?
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Look at the eyes of every child, man, woman and youth in Nigeria, What you’ll see is anger, frustration and hopelessness.
The rise of dollar, hike in fuel price, tomato, rice and garri just makes life unbearable. To add salt to injury, companies are retrenching staff every passing day. While everything keeps going up, unfortunately, salaries remain the same.

As a Nigerian I understand that somehow you’re heavily affected by all these madness and you just wished that you could get a Visa right now and fly to any part of the world and never come back again. Ever!

I feel same way too because I’m a Nigerian too….but hey, like it or not, this is your country. No place like home.
You don’t have to live like that in misery, join the league of the smart super-rich cocoa powder exporters.
Forget all the fat lies you’ve been told about how difficult it is to get involved in export business in Nigeria. The truth nobody is telling you is that there are many Nigerians like you and me who are raking in thousands if not millions of naira from export business.

Those people don’t want you to know their secret, that’s why they will do anything to hide the real information from you.
That’s why I’m here to introduce to you a revolutionary (big grammar eh?) business to you, cocoa powder export.
Now is the time to end your entire money problem. Stop your landlord from disturbing you for house rent. Stop jumping from one business seminar to another in search of business opportunities.

Starting a cocoa powder export business in small scale is your highway to financial freedom. You can be making well over #150,000 to #500,000 monthly from cocoa export alone depending on how much hardwork you’re willing to put in it and how badly you want financial freedom.

Huge capital is not a major factor here like many people would assume. You can start in small scale and gradually expand in the future.
Due to increase in demand for cocoa product in the international market, the price of cocoa in Nigeria has risen to about #700,000 per metric ton while the price of cocoa in the international market is around $2,860 per metric ton.

That’s huge money to be made!

Why you should join the league of cocoa powder exporters
• Huge capital is not required. With just about #20,000 you could become a cocoa powder exporter.
• There’s a huge and ever growing demand for chocolate in the international market. That’s due to the love people have for chocolate, especially Americans.
• You can be sure to get a super good Return in Investment (ROI) without fear of loss.
• You can do this business at your spare time and still have time to spend with your loved ones.
The best time for you to have started cocoa powder export business was yesterday and the second best time is now. Forget about the nay-sayers who never see anything good in anything. They have pledged an alliance with poverty and they will gladly trap anyone they can with their negative mindset.

With the current rise of dollar every day, you can be sure to make jaw-dropping profit that will make your Landlord envy you. Last time I checked, $1 equals to $355.

Now, that will be of great advantage to your small scale cocoa powder export business.
This increase in dollar value makes exports cheaper. A devaluation of the exchange rate will make exports competitive and appear cheaper to foreigners. Hence, increase in demand for exports.

You still need more convincing why you should join the league of cocoa powder exporters? I don’t think so.
Exporting cocoa powder is a great business opportunity you need to grab right now. Forget about what Mr Okafor told you about export business.

Stop complaining about the government, take charge of your financial status.
Join the league of cocoa powder exporters and start living the life you’ve always dreamed of.

Visit Our Page : www.greenfarmproduct.com/export

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Join The League Of Cocoa Powder Exporters In Small Scale ? by Over44: 9:30am On Jun 23, 2016
woo
Re: Join The League Of Cocoa Powder Exporters In Small Scale ? by Over44: 10:47am On Jun 25, 2016
wooo
Re: Join The League Of Cocoa Powder Exporters In Small Scale ? by Over44: 9:18am On Jul 05, 2016
Join
Re: Join The League Of Cocoa Powder Exporters In Small Scale ? by Over44: 10:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
./,
Re: Join The League Of Cocoa Powder Exporters In Small Scale ? by Over44: 9:30am On Jul 08, 2016
Still On...
Re: Join The League Of Cocoa Powder Exporters In Small Scale ? by Over44: 1:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Join The League Of Cocoa Powder Exporters In Small Scale ? by Over44: 10:55am On Jul 13, 2016
Re: Join The League Of Cocoa Powder Exporters In Small Scale ? by shebayaha: 12:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
Nigerians. hmmmmmm somebody somewhere just wants to scam another person somewhere. Na wa oooo.

1 Like

Re: Join The League Of Cocoa Powder Exporters In Small Scale ? by eseleborjpyaho: 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
SIR

WE AR INTERESTED HOW CAN WE G ET COCOA POWDER IN LARGE QUANTITY FROM YOU SOURCE DELIVERY TO LAGOS AND WE CAN THEN EXPORT UNDER YOUR SUPERVISION. PLEASE REVERT BY EMAIL TO eseleborjp@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Join The League Of Cocoa Powder Exporters In Small Scale ? by Over44: 11:16am On Jul 21, 2016
Re: Join The League Of Cocoa Powder Exporters In Small Scale ? by Over44: 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
Re: Join The League Of Cocoa Powder Exporters In Small Scale ? by Over44: 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
Good day catfish farmer/intending farmer
Re: Join The League Of Cocoa Powder Exporters In Small Scale ? by Over44: 1:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
Opportunity comes like a ....
Re: Join The League Of Cocoa Powder Exporters In Small Scale ? by Over44: 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2016
Re: Join The League Of Cocoa Powder Exporters In Small Scale ? by Over44: 8:54am On Aug 02, 2016
Re: Join The League Of Cocoa Powder Exporters In Small Scale ? by Over44: 8:11am On Aug 03, 2016
woooo
Re: Join The League Of Cocoa Powder Exporters In Small Scale ? by Over44: 11:36am On Aug 04, 2016
k.
Re: Join The League Of Cocoa Powder Exporters In Small Scale ? by Over44: 10:14am On Aug 08, 2016
Re: Join The League Of Cocoa Powder Exporters In Small Scale ? by Over44: 10:26am On Aug 16, 2016
The latter results a greater return to the farmer.
Re: Join The League Of Cocoa Powder Exporters In Small Scale ? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
pls am really interested to become an exporter of cocoa products..pls how can i contact u..this is my no. 08173963250
Re: Join The League Of Cocoa Powder Exporters In Small Scale ? by Over44: 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2016
Still on...
Re: Join The League Of Cocoa Powder Exporters In Small Scale ? by Over44: 12:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
Whasapp me on 080 39454675
Re: Join The League Of Cocoa Powder Exporters In Small Scale ? by Over44: 10:23am On Sep 14, 2016
Re: Join The League Of Cocoa Powder Exporters In Small Scale ? by Over44: 9:51pm On Oct 01, 2016
Re: Join The League Of Cocoa Powder Exporters In Small Scale ? by Over44: 11:58pm On Oct 02, 2016
Still on....
Re: Join The League Of Cocoa Powder Exporters In Small Scale ? by etonslogistics: 1:59pm On Oct 03, 2016
Goodday......
saw ur post on d cocoa powder deal, and I am interested in d business, how do I get a practical session and training in d business.
thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

40 Exportable Foodstuffs You Can Export To Foreign Countries / Looking To Export Palm Kernel Shells From Nigeria / I Have A Buyer For Charcoal In Eastern Europe, If You Have Pls Contact Me Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.