Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) (39213 Views)

Fire Destroys Oladipo Diya's House In Lagos State (Photos) / Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today / Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Diya, Gowon, Ukiwe Form Choir. Sing For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by 360metrosports: 12:15pm On Jun 20, 2016
Former Chief of General Staff, Lt. Gen Oladipo Diya’s son Babatunde Oyetola weds his longtime beau Busola Adesunmbo the daughter of a pilot, Captain Omololu Sunny Adegbuyi in a grand style.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photos-from-former-chief-of-general.html

1 Like

Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by benedictnsi(m): 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
HML to them....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by thorpido(m): 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2016
God had mercy on this man.Abacha would have made him history.

12 Likes

Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by fanex: 2:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
this guy owes me money... about 600 USD

3 Likes

Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by shomoyess(m): 2:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
Noted
Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
angry
Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by Prayer87: 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
shocked
fanex:
Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
*Ivyy

*Mimzy

*missGdope

*option1

cc: NLJega
Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by hollypagan: 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
The weeping general, I dey hail ooo

17 Likes

Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 2:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
Happie married live to the General's son...
Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
thorpido:

General Abacha could have killed Diya same way he killed Saro Wiwa.

Diya was lucky he knelt down and cried and begged and weeped and sneezed before Al-Mustapha to spare his life.

Such a coward.

22 Likes

Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by Dottore: 2:30pm On Jun 20, 2016
It's been long I heard anything about Diya. Nigeria is the only country where you can be celebrated hero today then a worn out trash within a space of hours

1 Like

Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 2:32pm On Jun 20, 2016
a cowadr general that knelt down to a major begging for mercy grin

4 Likes

Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 2:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
watch how children of sophistication come here to celebrate this cowadr that knelt down crying and begging to live. if na me be him son i for commit suicide. i can never be a son of a cowadr cool

1 Like

Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by raph101(m): 2:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
I celebrate success, mine or someone else's.

3 Likes

Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 2:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:
a cowadr general that knelt down to a fellow general begging for mercy grin
o shut up.where's the person he was prostrating for.dead buried and his corpse degenerated undecided

Posterity has served both parties ACCORDINGLY

next

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 2:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
The weeping General! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
Vessi:

Diya was lucky he knelt down and cried and begged and weeped and sneezed before Al-Mustapha to spare his life.

Such a coward.

A lot of you have a warped sense of reasoning. Who is the bigger coward? A victim of abuse of power or the guy who used state authority to terrorize fellow citizens?

I will like to see how you hold up in front of an AK47 about to snuff out your life for something you didn't do. People like you will pee and deficate at the same time.

If his only reason for begging is to witness this wedding it is probably better than to have died for nothing other than to satisfy someone's sadism.

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by femolala001(m): 2:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
Vessi:

Such a coward.
But i read in history that he had already been sentenced to death by hanging before abacha died. So hw did Al-Mustapha free him?? And was it not general abdusalam abubakar that freed him including obasanjo? Just asking tho..

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2016
SAMBARRY:
o shut up.where's the person he was prostrating for.dead buried and his corpse degenerated undecided

Posterity has served both parties ACCORDINGLY

next
lol, the bottomline was that he lied down crying and begging him to spare his life. A general should not come down low to that extent grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by emmalexabl(m): 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
I WAS TOLD DIYA CRIED LIKE A COWARD BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT COWARDS CRY LIKE GEN. DIYA.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by pofolo(m): 2:45pm On Jun 20, 2016
here we go again.....
Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by Femich18(m): 2:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
thorpido:
Sincerely it was a narrow escape. He will keep telling the story till he will leave this earth

2 Likes

Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
the descendants of one major ojuiku who ran away from the battlefield in a mini skirt,with flowing weave-on on his flat skull and red lipstick smeared on his lips calling someone a coward.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by MadCow1: 2:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
Anytime I hear Oladipo Diya, I hear Abacha's Biitch.. grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8VM9hZMYZ0

4 Likes

Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by TonySpike: 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2016
Vessi:

Such a coward.

And you who is brave, what have you achieved in your life?

11 Likes

Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by greatwhite(m): 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2016
Kobicove:
The weeping General! grin

If u were in his shoes would u have done better. Do u know what it means to be called a general?. I assume u don't from ur comment. If u knew better, u would do better.

2 Likes

Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by Sard(m): 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2016
The flat-headed people and their cronies are here again.
Whether he cried or not, he's here witnessing the day of joy of his kids. If you were in his shoes, let them kill you for what you are not guilty of, it's none of my problems.
awon olori pelebe.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2016
femolala001:

But i read in history that he had already been sentenced to death by hanging before abacha died. So hw did Al-Mustapha free him?? And was it not general abdusalam abubakar that freed him including obasanjo? Just asking tho..
bros you they mind those kindergating students who suffle on wikipedia collecting history just to come and post. Trash? Most of them are bellow 15.

2 Likes

Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by frisky2good(m): 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2016
That na big money for this period o grin

fanex:
Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by Olukat(m): 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:
a cowadr general that knelt down to a fellow general begging for mercy grin

He knelt before a major grin grin grin grin
Diya is as good as a dead man grin grin grin grin
Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by ednut1(m): 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
if e no cry nd weep. he for no witness dis day cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Rejects Tinubu's Bill Seeking Special Grants For Lagos / Buhari Queries Obasanjo Over $16bn Power Project / Michael Ade-Ojo: Fashola Commissions 6-km Road Constructed By Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.