Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,430 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

What Is 360° Digital Marketing Strategy? (and Why You Desperately Need One!) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is 360° Digital Marketing Strategy? (and Why You Desperately Need One!) (583 Views)

Adopt My Marketing Strategy That Fetched Me $86,311 Within 5 Days. / Petrol Station Attendants Flaunt Buttocks As Marketing Strategy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is 360° Digital Marketing Strategy? (and Why You Desperately Need One!) by pass4life(m): 2:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
Definition of a 360° Digital Marketing Strategy

You may be wondering:

“I’ve heard about digital marketing. But what exactly is 360° digital marketing?”

There are lots of digital marketing definitions out there. And I’m going to open this section with a definition from no other person than Lee Odden, CEO of TopRank Marketing.

According to him, he defined digital marketing as a term used to describe the integrated marketing services used to attract, engage and convert customers online.

That is, to him, digital marketing is utilizing multiple channels such as content marketing, influencer marketing, SEO, social media and online advertising to help brands connect with customers and uncover performance of marketing programs in real-time.

In my opinion, his definition is solid, but could use some clarity.

And the next definition (from us) will provide more clarity.

So, what is 360° digital marketing?

Drum roll please…

At Differentiate Online, we define 360° digital marketing as an integrated and holistic online marketing strategy that helps smart businesses create a 360° online presence for their company, products and services (brand) so that their target customers can know, like and trust them enough to buy.

To achieve this, we developed a 360° digital marketing framework that consists of 4 critical pillars of every successful digital marketing strategy...

To learn more, click on the link below:

http://differentiate.online/360-digital-marketing-strategy/

(1) (Reply)

Pls Where Can I GET LOAN Of 40-50kTo Start A Biz In A School / Cabinet Tray Dryer Wanted / Agric Financing (loan)-- Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.