Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? (57376 Views)

7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend / 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad / Why Does Ladies Act Mushy And Surprised When A Man Proposes To Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
dude... you are not exuding the MACK!! the mack is what adds to MACK DADDY.. your macking aura is just not visible thus having zero effect on the ladies.
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Blessograo(f): 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
sorry it will take your guy to get to me in 3hrs by air or 22hrs by train+ 5hrs by bus undecided[size=8pt][/size]
Puresolutions:

me abi.. you'll say it in my presence.my goons are comin to pick ya up to me.I've contacted my guys in Guangzhou them dey cum.
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by MrDojo(m): 7:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy I hear you... cheesy cheesy

Puresolutions:

@Dojo if u'v bin nice before start actin different

if you've bin bad before start acting nice simple reverse the trend.and also u may have been dating diff girls but if u meet them in the same territory like a church it means uv been re-dating the same girl over and over change your place of picking them also girls from different areas act differently study the environment u pick them from,their character and then flow with the trend...if na club girl act the way they like,if na forum girl just buy her 1gb every month and ur good to go..Lol..damn i'm hot.. grin

hope this helps
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Puresolutions: 7:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
Blessograo:
sorry it will take your guy to get to me in 3hrs by air or 22hrs by train+ 5hrs by bus undecided[size=8pt][/size]

we go see,wats ur addy anyway?
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Puresolutions: 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2016
MrDojo:

@MrDojo a girl's second girl friend in Niaj na credit.The third one theseddays na MB,if these 2 goons can walk with u in ur relationship walk.see u wnt be able to handle the reciprocated love o
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Blessograo(f): 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2016
find out yourself tongue grin grin chat tomorrow i have exam in some hours
Puresolutions:

we go see,wats ur addy anyway?
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Puresolutions: 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2016
MrDojo:

@MrDojo a girl's second girl friend in Naija na credit.The third one theseddays na MB,if these 2 goons can walk with u in ur relationship walk.see u wnt be able to handle the reciprocated love o.

Try it.it doesnt fails women are not too unpredictive it's the same button for all of them either u have enouff or u change ur packaging and act llike u have enuff.dress beyond ur pocket shikena
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by MrDojo(m): 7:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
Spirit watincheesy omo no dash me Oooo.....good advice bro but in my own case I was just unlucky to have interest in a confused babe... grin

bejick:

Beg your spiritual wife to let you date some physical girl.lol .let me analyze you challenge cos I have been in such situation b4. Your maybe be fine , cute and ladies guy but not yet matured for then to call,present or be proud to show you as their Bf. They want to keep you around which is call friendzoning. Try to upgrade you self and i see you flying high.
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Puresolutions: 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
Blessograo:
find out yourself tongue grin grin chat tomorrow i have exam in some hours

Okay.take it easy babe.all the best !
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by DozieInc(m): 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
Know what you want in a relationship, treat dem ladies nice, but no do the all pleasing "mr nice", be rational and sometimes a little surprise/unpredictability will help, and more importantly no allow friend-zoning oo.
All these plenty talk sef.. infact some ladies are confused humans from the past.
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by MrDojo(m): 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
cheesy cheesy noted.... Na to they wear armani and timberland be that... cheesy they chop turkey outside they drink garri inside...

Puresolutions:

@MrDojo a girl's second girl friend in Naija na credit.The third one theseddays na MB,if these 2 goons can walk with u in ur relationship walk.see u wnt be able to handle the reciprocated love o.

Try it.it doesnt fails women are not too unpredictive it's the same button for all of them either u have enouff or u change ur packaging and act llike u have enuff.dress beyond ur pocket shikena
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by LaurelP(m): 7:38pm On Jun 20, 2016
You are yet to understand how women think. Those girls are already seeing you as their bf, while you're waiting for a Yes.
That would work in the 20th century not this century.
Basically, any girl who voluntarily gave you her digits and is happy to pick your calls sees you as a potential bf.

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
It really does seem sometimes that ladies don't know what they want.

But that's not always the case. Indecisiveness succinctly explains it. Ladies seem to have many options and they're looking out for the best pick. But it's never so easy to just pick one, the choice is hardly ever so simple. Every man around seems to have their high points as well as shortcomings, so they're left confused and aloof...and resort to playing games, hoping that time will help them make a decision on whom to stick with wholeheartedly and righteously.

It's a real problem, trust me.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by MrDojo(m): 7:40pm On Jun 20, 2016
Topestbilly:
grin
"when I move on I move on totally no looking back ), only for this ladies who seemly had nothing for me to come back (vengeful) when they see me hooking up with another chick, then they start all manner of theatrics"

Bros dis tin simple na...

nxt time don't move on totally since u know she's coming back.. simple!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
MrDojo:
true talk.... i think i was just unlucky with those babes....but the way the thing happened repeatedly made me wonder what was happening...

You're not 'unlucky' but being acting like a wussy. Stop trying too hard to woo women.

They should be the one to convince you. Have you talked to a girl and the next day she calls you trying to hook up with you grin

And said hope your girlfriend will not break my head if she sees me. grin

Women love what other women want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Puresolutions: 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
MrDojo:
cheesy cheesy noted.... Na to they wear armani and timberland be that... cheesy they chop turkey outside they drink garri inside...

u dnt nid armani or timberland to impress a girl.

Just dress clean.
Let me combination match
a wrist watch - 1k will do
nice shoe - 3 sets 3500 each like 10k
even if u rotate shirt e no min - 10 shirts first grade at cata is 250naira each.
buy a good perf like 2k.
shave ur hair regularly.
change ur fone dnt use those rubber band sh*ts,if ur fone no tight always leave it in ur pockt.if u want to give ur number ask for her fone use it to flash urs.give a lame excuse...i'v done this well well before.. grin

whenerv she flashes as a big boi load 100naira and call.

simple.and before u knw it... the goal has scored

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by MrDojo(m): 7:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
I might be old schooled cheesy but I believe in defining a relationship.... I don't have superpowers to know what they feel/think towards me.... But I get your point...

LaurelP:
You are yet to understand how women think. Those girls are already seeing you as their bf, while you're waiting for a Yes.
That would work in the 20th century not this century.
Basically, any girl who voluntarily gave you her digits and is happy to pick your calls sees you as a potential bf.
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Puresolutions: 7:45pm On Jun 20, 2016
Oliviaarims:
It really does seem sometimes that ladies don't know what they want.

But that's not always the case. Indecisiveness succinctly explains it. Ladies seem to have many options and they're looking out for the best pick. But it's never so easy to just pick one, the choice is hardly ever so simple. Every man around seems to have their high points as well as shortcomings, so they're left confused and aloof...and resort to playing games, hoping that time will help them make a decision on whom to stick with wholeheartedly and righteously.

It's a real problem, trust me.

@Oli baby we were busy playin with this guy in this thread.ur tone's damn serious,are u a medical doctor?
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by bholuwatifhe(m): 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
Av Wonder & think about this many times...I thought itz only me
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Puresolutions: 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
DeeTus:
You're not 'unlucky' but being acting like a wussy. Stop trying too hard to woo women.

They should be the one to convince you. Have you talked to a girl and the next day she calls you trying to hook up with you grin

@DeeTus OMG ! I duff my hat i love that line so true Women love what other women want. Perhaps the potential value's the case in his case.The dudes needs to exude more of potential in himself.Love her internally but act i can do without you..
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by MrDojo(m): 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
cheesy cheesy I hear thee and I hail thee cheesy...

Puresolutions:

u dnt nid armani or timberland to impress a girl.

Just dress clean.
Let me combination match
a wrist watch - 1k will do
nice shoe - 3 sets 3500 each like 10k
even if u rotate shirt e no min - 10 shirts first grade at cata is 250naira each.
buy a good perf like 2k.
shave ur hair regularly.
change ur fone dnt use those rubber band sh*ts,if ur fone no tight always leave it in ur pockt.if u want to give ur number ask for her fone use it to flash urs.give a lame excuse...i'v done this well well before.. grin

whenerv she flashes as a big boi load 100naira and call.

simple.and before u knw it... the goal has scored

Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by MrDojo(m): 7:54pm On Jun 20, 2016
Na wa Ooo una don see me finish.....cheesy

Trust me bro.....I'm not a "wussy"... Man self they get bad market once in while na.... cheesy or your the babes wey u don toast gree for you...?!

DeeTus:

#fact "women love what other women want"
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by MrDojo(m): 7:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
Oga well done ooo...na me una they play with abi.... cheesy

Puresolutions:

@Oli baby we were busy playin with this guy in this thread.ur tone's damn serious,are u a medical doctor?
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Johnnwokolo: 7:57pm On Jun 20, 2016
My friend you dont have money, or good job or good car and a powerful and rich parents. If you do, every one wants to get intimate and marry you by next morning. Every time you greet a girl, next time you call, she gives the phone to her mum and tell them your famous surname.

GO GET MONEY JOOO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 20, 2016
Puresolutions:

@DeeTus OMG ! I duff my hat i love that line so true Women love what other women want. Perhaps the potential value's the case in his case.The dudes needs to exude more of potential in himself.Love her internally but act i can do without you..
Yeah. Glad you're getting it. grin
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Puresolutions: 7:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
MrDojo:
Oga well done ooo...na me una they play with abi.... cheesy

Lol@MrDojo yu weren't supposed to see that
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by MrDojo(m): 7:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
Thank you....some of them are just too confused...

cruzita:
sometimes women no understand themselves
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Puresolutions: 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
DeeTus:
Yeah. Glad you're getting it. grin

i'm not getting it.i've moved way past that stage.
ladys toast me thesedays
except my mouth close.if i speak english for just 12 minutes they faint recover faint recover faint recover faint recover faint recover faint recover faint recover faint recover faint recover faint recover faint recover faint recover faint recover faint recover faint recover faint recover faint recover faint recover faint recover faint recover faint recover rolls outta thread

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by badostic: 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
Village witches dont want you to get married, run 4 ur lyf
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by MrDojo(m): 8:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
Yeah....I was unlucky with those ladies

safarigirl:
maybe you've been toasting the wrong girls or approaching the right girls the wrong way.

I vote, you've been toasting the wrong girls and need to cast your net further
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by MrDojo(m): 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2016
Una well done..... Una day still dey come grin... Gallantly waiting cheesy

Puresolutions:

Lol@MrDojo yu weren't supposed to see that
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
Puresolutions:

Neurosurgeon, precisely. cheesy Seen a lot of whack brains.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad / Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? / "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.