₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,258,833 members, 4,941,336 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2019 at 12:05 PM

Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. - Travel (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. (185286 Views)

Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here / General Enquires About Turkey / Genuie Info About Canada. I Want To Travel There. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (115) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by ubom123: 11:46pm On May 05
@elgoretti,

Are you guessing or sure?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by elgorethi: 11:59pm On May 05
Oga i am sure,

ubom123:
@elgoretti,

Are you guessing or sure?

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by JerryDM1: 2:07am On May 06
elgorethi:
Oga i am sure,

@ Elgorethi, are you in Nigeria or in Turkey already?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by walejummy: 6:09am On May 06
Is booking.com pay later option still reliable for the visa application? Heading to mz today. Will update the house full info
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by ubom123: 8:50am On May 06
elgorethi:
Oga i am sure,

But Sloye5 has consistently said here that exhibition or fair visa does not give someone resident permit in turkey and that is why most of us stayed away from it even though it is about the fastest in coming out because they try to give the visa before the exhibition. Or fair date.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by elgorethi: 8:50am On May 06
Back to Nigeria.

No be everybody wan run away.

JerryDM1:

@ Elgorethi, are you in Nigeria or in Turkey already?

2 Likes

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by elgorethi: 8:53am On May 06
On the contrary, all visas are processed same way. Nothing like Exhibition visa is easier. If they wouldn't issue you a visa, they wouldn't regardless of the visa type. But then, we have more links than each other. So I wouldn't advise you hold Sloye5 for anything he has said.

ubom123:

But Sloye5 has consistently said here that exhibition or fair visa does not give someone resident permit in turkey and that is why most of us stayed away from it even though it is about the fastest in coming out because they try to give the visa before the exhibition. Or fair date.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by kellz0(m): 10:36am On May 06
Abeg bosses in the house, how many days does it take for passport to be out after submission, I summitted 29th of April!!
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Osazeeeric1: 12:04pm On May 06
please what is the processing time to get a student turkey visa after submission?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 12:09pm On May 06
kellz0:
Abeg bosses in the house, how many days does it take for passport to be out after submission, I summitted 29th of April!!

1-2weeks or even 3
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 12:10pm On May 06
Osazeeeric1:
please what is the processing time to get a student turkey visa after submission?

No exact time frame it could even be more than 1month
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Osazeeeric1: 12:21pm On May 06
Okay. Because my brother submitted and this is making it the 7 weeks after submission and no reply yet
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by kellz0(m): 1:24pm On May 06
sloye5:

1-2weeks or even 3
how sure is it that one will be issued a visa after the passport staying that long??

@sloye5 any problem with exhibition visa on getting residents permit?!!
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 1:37pm On May 06
Osazeeeric1:
Okay. Because my brother submitted and this is making it the 7 weeks after submission and no reply yet

Which paper did they give him
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Osazeeeric1: 1:50pm On May 06
This is what they gave him

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 1:51pm On May 06
Osazeeeric1:
This is what they gave him

OK but if it's more than 3months u just should forget it but keep on sending emails to the embassy
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Osazeeeric1: 1:57pm On May 06
The maximum time is 3 months?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Osazeeeric1: 1:59pm On May 06
And is there any possibility of getting the visa approved?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 2:15pm On May 06
Osazeeeric1:
The maximum time is 3 months?

me am just talking according to experience and you know student visa is always needed on time
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 2:15pm On May 06
Osazeeeric1:
And is there any possibility of getting the visa approved?

theres still hope but once its 3months going to 4months..only luck can help then
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Godisreal(m): 2:50pm On May 06
sloye5:

theres still hope but once its 3months going to 4months..only luck can help then

@sloye5 please can one get a resident permit with exhibition visa?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Osazeeeric1: 5:42pm On May 06
Okay. Thank you.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by elgorethi: 6:26pm On May 06
Once your visa is ready, let me know.

Meanwhile, don't have the impression that the exhibition/fair visa category is easy to get. I have seen many people get denied. If you lack knowledge of what exhibition you're going to attend, just forget the visa.

If you've been to either the embassy back then or submission center, you'll see many people say nonsense and don't can't even tell what the exhibition/conference they are attending.

Please be guided

Godisreal:

Where did you travelled to? Can you give the link one can get resident permit in Turkey with exhibition/fair/conference visa because two of my friends in Turkey said I should not try coming with it if I want to obtain resident permit.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by JerryDM1: 10:42pm On May 06
elgorethi:
Back to Nigeria.

No be everybody wan run away.

Lol... You get better assurance that's why you came back.

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by kellz0(m): 12:38am On May 07
sloye5:

OK but if it's more than 3months u just should forget it but keep on sending emails to the embassy
bro you didn’t answer my question
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 5:37am On May 07
[quote author=Godisreal post=78150952]

Where did you travelled to? Can you give the link one can get resident permit in Turkey with exhibition/fair/conference visa because two of my friends in Turkey said I should not try coming with it if I want to obtain resident permit/quote]

You better listen to your friends

2 Likes

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 5:54am On May 07
kellz0:
how sure is it that one will be issued a visa after the passport staying that long??

@sloye5 any problem with exhibition visa on getting residents permit?!!

i have talked about this issue before and i dont want to talk more because mods will say am marketing resident permit and for the last time if you want to waste your money come with conference visa and do not allow any agent deceive you and once upon a time i mean like 2015/2016/2017 i know of people that got permit with conference visa and i know of many people that did not get so everything i say i say it out of experience,i talk about 100% stuff and permit with tourist or business visa is 100% and permit with conference visa is 5% out of 100%

its common sense if you come with a conference visa now and immigration would ask you why do you need permit when you are here for conference so your chances of getting it is just 5% and so i will not talk on this matter anymore please case closed

4 Likes

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by alert20: 3:01pm On May 07
sloye5:

i have talked about this issue before and i dont want to talk more because mods will say am marketing resident permit and for the last time if you want to waste your money come with conference visa and do not allow any agent deceive you and once upon a time i mean like 2015/2016/2017 i know of people that got permit with conference visa and i know of many people that did not get so everything i say i say it out of experience,i talk about 100% stuff and permit with tourist or business visa is 100% and permit with conference visa is 5% out of 100%

its common sense if you come with a conference visa now and immigration would ask you why do you need permit when you are here for conference so your chances of getting it is just 5% and so i will not talk on this matter anymore please case closed

Lol.... What if someone came with a valid Schengen visa, can residence permit be done with these type of visa (e-visa)
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 3:02pm On May 07
alert20:

Lol.... What if someone came with a valid Schengen visa, can residence permit be done with these type of visa (e-visa)

yea 100%

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (115) (Reply)

Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: Luck800, ollykay619(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.