₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,258,841 members, 4,941,370 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2019 at 12:18 PM

Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. - Travel (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. (185296 Views)

Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here / General Enquires About Turkey / Genuie Info About Canada. I Want To Travel There. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (115) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Godisreal(m): 3:04pm On May 07
JerryDM1:

Lol... You get better assurance that's why you came back.

Dat guy no get travelling experience
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by opomulero(m): 6:02pm On May 07
sloye5:

yea 100%

can Resident permit be processed if someone enter and exit turkey., or d person must be on ground all through the process
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by alert20: 6:48pm On May 07
sloye5:

yea 100%

Alr8 boss!!!
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by dannywest01: 6:52pm On May 07
alert20:

Alr8 boss!!!
boss any update on the Poland stuff? I am yet to submit because I’m working on a deal with the supporters club of Nigeria and they are yet to submit for everyone. Is it still going to meet up or I should jejely quit because I don’t want any refusal stamp on my passport. I await your response �
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by alert20: 8:47pm On May 07
dannywest01:
boss any update on the Poland stuff? I am yet to submit because I’m working on a deal with the supporters club of Nigeria and they are yet to submit for everyone. Is it still going to meet up or I should jejely quit because I don’t want any refusal stamp on my passport. I await your response �

If you have not booked an appointment with the embassy, I will advice you to stop b'cos there's no more appointment for the football parole cause it's starting in three weeks time, so I will advice you to try France since they are also hosting the female worldcup from June to July...

As per the Poland stuff, na tomorrow I go c the jamb result wey I do for the embassy, I pray they stamp the visa now oooo, cos many people has gotten their visa for these purpose at least I have seen more than 5 people that have collected...

Lastly I don't think those embassy stamp passport for denial again, I have done UK twice, Portugal, Norway in the past and in all my refusal none of the embassy has stamped my passport... ( I might be wrong though but my own pally has never been stamp oooo)
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by dannywest01: 10:42pm On May 07
alert20:

If you have not booked an appointment with the embassy, I will advice you to stop b'cos there's no more appointment for the football parole cause it's starting in three weeks time, so I will advice you to try France since they are also hosting the female worldcup from June to July...

As per the Poland stuff, na tomorrow I go c the jamb result wey I do for the embassy, I pray they stamp the visa now oooo, cos many people has gotten their visa for these purpose at least I have seen more than 5 people that have collected...

Lastly I don't think those embassy stamp passport for denial again, I have done UK twice, Portugal, Norway in the past and in all my refusal none of the embassy has stamped my passport... ( I might be wrong though but my own pally has never been stamp oooo)
thanks bro, my contact said we are still fine by thus weekend so I am going to let you know the out come and pls don’t forget to let us know what’s up tomorrow too. I pray for positive result for you bro
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by alert20: 2:42am On May 08
dannywest01:
thanks bro, my contact said we are still fine by thus weekend so I am going to let you know the out come and pls don’t forget to let us know what’s up tomorrow too. I pray for positive result for you bro

A very big Amen to that lol.... I will definitely update the house positively..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by JerryDM1: 8:52am On May 08
alert20:

A very big Amen to that lol.... I will definitely update the house positively..... cheesy
All the best bro
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by alert20: 9:22am On May 08
JerryDM1:

All the best bro

Thanks bro, infact my heart is beating faster as if Dem dey play drums set inside..... But Las Las I go collect am cos I believe!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by dannywest01: 9:57am On May 08
alert20:

Thanks bro, infact my heart is beating faster as if Dem dey play drums set inside..... But Las Las I go collect am cos I believe!!!
that’s the spirit bro. How many days did it take to process?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by walejummy: 11:36am On May 08
As per turkey visa, know what you are submitting, if its through agent ensure u read your documents at least a day before the day, a guy behind me was strictly asked questions during his interview, he doesn't know much about the job he claim to be doing, they ask of work ID card, I was obvious that he just did it. When the guy came out the agent said he shouldn't bother becos its not those guys interviewing that determine visa.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by alert20: 5:27pm On May 08
dannywest01:
that’s the spirit bro. How many days did it take to process?

It takes 2 weeks to process. Everybody that came for collection today were all denied with the same reason, that you will not return, except a lady that applied with a camerounian passport only was given the visa....
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by printemps: 5:55pm On May 08
walejummy:

As per turkey visa, know what you are submitting, if its through agent ensure u read your documents at least a day before the day, a guy behind me was strictly asked questions during his interview, he doesn't know much about the job he claim to be doing, they ask of work ID card, I was obvious that he just did it. When the guy came out the agent said he shouldn't bother becos its not those guys interviewing that determine visa.

This sounds like an interview I witnessed yesterday. Bro, were you at VFS in Abuja yesterday?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by dannywest01: 6:56pm On May 08
alert20:

It takes 2 weeks to process. Everybody that came for collection today were all denied with the same reason, that you will not return, except a lady that applied with a camerounian passport only was given the visa....
dang I’m sorry bro. Do you have travel experience or it’s a virgin passport? I was made to understand they gave people who have traveled before
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by walejummy: 7:52pm On May 08
printemps:

This sounds like an interview I witnessed yesterday. Bro, were you at VFS in Abuja yesterday?
yes I went there on Monday, I entered twice. One guy was also question about computer stuff, d guy ask of date from at d canter, were u d one?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Lordkross: 8:09pm On May 08
sloye5:

respeck bro!

I respect you bro.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by dangervu(m): 9:41pm On May 08
sloye5:

Ok.am in turkey right now and i can tell you that turkey is a lovely country and u can move around freely and u can get factory jobs too..i can help you with that if u are willing to work $100 per week.you can get 1 year resident permit from $600/$800,[/b]so u can travel down to naija and come back.what else?rent you can share a room and[b] pay $30,$40,$50 or more for a shared room.food is cheap and lots of fruits too and you can do business too here.you can buy cheap clothes and send them back to naija and you can make good money from it.so again turkey is a good place and you wont go hungry if you are a hard working fellow.so ask more if you want

EDITED: from $60/$70 and above per week

EDITED: current price is $350 for 1year resident permit

EDITED: shared room from $50 and above

Bro this copy and paste suppose don change since 2016 ?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by alert20: 9:45pm On May 08
dannywest01:
dang I’m sorry bro. Do you have travel experience or it’s a virgin passport? I was made to understand they gave people who have traveled before

Na virgin passport...
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by dannywest01: 10:18pm On May 08
alert20:

Na virgin passport...
oh dang. Why not try to get maybe South Africa or Tanzania visa on your passport. Those ones are easy to get so they won’t look at it as a virgin passport anymore. I have been to Dubai, South Africa and Russia so I hope these travel history work for me

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by alert20: 6:26am On May 09
dannywest01:
oh dang. Why not try to get maybe South Africa or Tanzania visa on your passport. Those ones are easy to get so they won’t look at it as a virgin passport anymore. I have been to Dubai, South Africa and Russia so I hope these travel history work for me

I have Tanzania and other west African countries stamp on my old passport, the thing is they don't want Nigerians in their country, b'cos when I was denied the Norway visa, the Eco said most nigerians wishes to settle in other countries...

They will only give people who has good travel history to world class countries like Canada, UK, Us, Schengen state (Germany) etc.

But SA, Dubai, Tanzania etc does not really count as a travel history to them, but in all you have a 50-50 chance....

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by dannywest01: 7:45am On May 09
alert20:

I have Tanzania and other west African countries stamp on my old passport, the thing is they don't want Nigerians in their country, b'cos when I was denied the Norway visa, the Eco said most nigerians wishes to settle in other countries...

They will only give people who has good travel history to world class countries like Canada, UK, Us, Schengen state (Germany) etc.

But SA, Dubai, Tanzania etc does not really count as a travel history to them, but in all you have a 50-50 chance....
it is well boss. So back to turkey matter now lol
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Fxafa: 2:53pm On May 09
Bolamike:
Please is there anyone who applied for Turkey tourist visa recently (probably last month) that can help with explaining some things on the online application?

@bolamike please send me an email on Danae.daniel18@icloud.com I’m a similar situation as you
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by JerryDM1: 8:59pm On May 09
dannywest01:
Someone should plz tell me how I can get my passport stamped at the Benin (Cotonou) embassy. The requirements, process, cost etc. Thanks all
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by dannywest01: 9:43pm On May 09
JerryDM1:

Someone should plz tell me how I can get my passport stamped at the Benin (Cotonou) embassy. The requirements, process, cost etc. Thanks all
it’s easy now, go to seme boarder you will see customs officers. Just walk to them with like 5-7k. They will get both Cotonou and Nigeria stamps for you. I stand to be corrected tho

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Osazeeeric1: 9:52pm On May 09
Is anyone here that applied for turkey student visa and since march 20th and has gotten his/her visa?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by JerryDM1: 6:51am On May 10
dannywest01:
it’s easy now, go to seme boarder you will see customs officers. Just walk to them with like 5-7k. They will get both Cotonou and Nigeria stamps for you. I stand to be corrected tho
Won't they require any doc?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (115) (Reply)

Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: Luck800

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.