₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,258,838 members, 4,941,357 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2019 at 12:12 PM

Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. - Travel (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. (185294 Views)

Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here / General Enquires About Turkey / Genuie Info About Canada. I Want To Travel There. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by dannywest01: 8:40am On May 10
JerryDM1:

Won't they require any doc?
no they won’t. If you have money sef you can get the stamp of Benin, Togo and Ghana on a single trip. It’s that easy
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by JerryDM1: 11:11am On May 10
dannywest01:
no they won’t. If you have money sef you can get the stamp of Benin, Togo and Ghana on a single trip. It’s that easy
OK thanks brother
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Osazeeeric1: 10:31am On May 11
Osazeeeric1:
Is anyone here that applied for turkey student visa and since march 20th and has gotten his/her visa?
please i need answer
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by lyndaifeoma: 10:18pm On May 11
@elgorethi please can you kindly write me on lyndaifeoma24@gmail.com please l do have some personal questions to ask you, thanks

1. I suggest you choose your insurance expiry date to be a day after your departure from Turkey

2. You have to choose "Myself" as you do not have any host in Turkey. But considering you'll be using a sponsor account, make sure you get a letter of sponsorship/reference from your sponsor, explaining to the embassy he/she will be paying for your entire trip OR probably if the person can apply with you, that will be your best option. Embassies don't like when you tell them you're only applying for their visa just to apply to another country.

3. Once you have all required docs, just walk into MZ Visa without prior appointment, but be ready for interview during submission. Dress smart and answer all questions correctly and confidently. You'll understand what i'm saying once you're there. I can tell you most people who come to apply for Turkey visas wouldn't spend 45sec at the US embassy before getting a blue paper.

4. It seems there is guy at the Renaissance building where MZ Visa is located who sells dollars. Or probably go to Wuse 4, those aboki's know well.

5. You do not need a national ID card for any visa application. embassies don't even want it.

[/quote]
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by omonjerry: 10:35pm On May 12
Plz house I am preparing my doc to submit at turkey embassy soon.One thing I am scare of is I don't ve anybody there who can assist me on my resident permit and accommdItoon.plz I need help.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Godisreal(m): 10:57pm On May 12
omonjerry:
Plz house I am preparing my doc to submit at turkey embassy soon.One thing I am scare of is I don't ve anybody there who can assist me on my resident permit and accommdItoon.plz I need help.

Get visa I will link you up
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by JerryDM1: 10:15am On May 13
omonjerry:

What type of Visa bro; Student or Tourist?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by shawnmich: 5:16pm On May 13
Can anyone give me the link to apply for turkey conference visa online?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Nwaeze6: 7:12pm On May 13
those that applied for tourists, visit, exhibition, sports, and business visas within March and April should start giving us there testimony is obvious some people come here to seek for information's on how to package their applications and after securing their visas you won't hear or see them again here.

2 Likes

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by printemps: 7:17pm On May 13
Nwaeze6:
those that applied for tourists, visit, exhibition, sports, and business visas within March and April should start giving us there testimony is obvious some people come here to seek for information's on how to package their applications and after securing their visas you won't hear or see them again here.

I recieved a call from some fellow that were interviewed with me but a different group last week that they were "DENIED". This is giving me some concern. I hope our group get issued.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by walejummy: 8:02pm On May 13
printemps:

I recieved a call from some fellow that were interviewed with my me but a different group last week that they were "DENIED". This is giving me some concern. I hope our group get issued.
wow, this scary, pls make it clear, u mean you people applied last week and some were called for passport of recent or the call u received from your fellow was last week?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by ifyalways(f): 5:48am On May 14
Nwaeze6:
Obviously, they are not getting the visas.

People usually keep quiet or disappear in anger/shame when they get visa refusal, not the reverse.

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by walejummy: 6:42am On May 14
Please how many weeks does it take pasport for tourist visa to come out? Is it possible to release the passport with visa at once without first releasing passport and letter call for visa if approved?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 14
Thank you so much sloye for this in-depth information. I just finished reading from the first to the last page. I have intentions of studying for masters in North Cyprus before stumbling on this thread. From all indications, It seems schooling and Living in Turkey seems cheaper. My questions are as follows:

1) Do you know of any institutions I can study for my masters program without SAT, TOEFL or any proficiency in English Language requirements? And maybe cheaper schools for master degree students?

2) You made mention that will have to study for one year before you can be able to work as a student?

3) Just incase i want to travel with tourist visa to turkey and thereafter process my residency and work permit when i get there. What is the best way to build my account to the tune of 3 million naira? I know you have assisted a whole lot of people travel and get permit. How best can i get this tourist visa even without travel history.

Sloye please i need ur honest and brotherly opinion on this. i will appreciate.

2 Likes

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by HakesOutfits1: 7:26pm On May 14
Good Evening House, Please I want to travel to Ankara to attend an interview at the Estonia Embassy for the student visa since they have none in Nigeria. How will I go about it?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by omonjerry: 8:54pm On May 14
Godisreal:

Get visa I will link you up
Thanks
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by omonjerry: 8:57pm On May 14
JerryDM1:

What type of Visa bro; Student or Tourist?
g

Tourist

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by elgorethi: 12:59am On May 15
yusufayedun@yahoo.com

Email me

lyndaifeoma:
@elgorethi please can you kindly write me on lyndaifeoma24@gmail.com please l do have some personal questions to ask you, thanks

1. I suggest you choose your insurance expiry date to be a day after your departure from Turkey

2. You have to choose "Myself" as you do not have any host in Turkey. But considering you'll be using a sponsor account, make sure you get a letter of sponsorship/reference from your sponsor, explaining to the embassy he/she will be paying for your entire trip OR probably if the person can apply with you, that will be your best option. Embassies don't like when you tell them you're only applying for their visa just to apply to another country.

3. Once you have all required docs, just walk into MZ Visa without prior appointment, but be ready for interview during submission. Dress smart and answer all questions correctly and confidently. You'll understand what i'm saying once you're there. I can tell you most people who come to apply for Turkey visas wouldn't spend 45sec at the US embassy before getting a blue paper.

4. It seems there is guy at the Renaissance building where MZ Visa is located who sells dollars. Or probably go to Wuse 4, those aboki's know well.

5. You do not need a national ID card for any visa application. embassies don't even want it.

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by shawnmich: 5:53am On May 15
I want to apply for turkey tourist visa, can anyone please give me there website to apply online or I can't apply online except through MZ.
Pls answer me and how will I go about booking appointments for interview and booking for hotel and flight reservations.
I will be glad if anyone respond well.
Thanks
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Akeem1759(m): 6:06am On May 15
shawnmich:
I want to apply for turkey tourist visa, can anyone please give me there website to apply online or I can't apply online except through MZ.
Pls answer me and how will I go about booking appointments for interview and booking for hotel and flight reservations.
I will be glad if anyone respond well.
Thanks

MZ Visa website: http://mzvize.com/ng.

Fill up your application on this website and print.
You don't need an appointment for your interview, just fill up, print and go to MZ Office Abuja for submission, u will be asked few questions while submitting.

For your Hotel Booking, Booking.com will do that for u.
You can make your ✈ reservation on Wakanow.

Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by walejummy: 6:25am On May 15
Akeem1759:

MZ Visa website: http://mzvize.com/ng.

Fill up your application on this website and print.
You don't need an appointment for your interview, just fill up, print and go to MZ Office Abuja for submission, u will be asked few questions while submitting.

For your Hotel Booking, Booking.com will do that for u.
You can make your ✈ reservation on Wakanow.

Shalom
how many weeks does passport takes to come out?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Akeem1759(m): 9:13am On May 15
walejummy:
how many weeks does passport takes to come out?
Turkey is unpredictable, there's difference between returning your passport and you getting the visa. Passport return might take up to two weeks, but visa Issuance is between 4 to 6weeks/ 8weeks.

PS: Turkey is UNPREDICTABLE.

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by JerryDM1: 11:27am On May 15
omonjerry:
g

Tourist
OK all the best bro.
Plz don't forget to share with us here your experiences, testimonies, etc.
Success.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by elgorethi: 2:06pm On May 15
This is not true.

Turkey visa has the fastest processing time in Nigeria. Tourist/Exhibition/Business visa application usually takes 48hrs to 5working days to be processed.

Only if you wouldn't be issued a visa or told to wait till they receive information from the Turkish Authorities.

If you submit your application today, I can tell your Passport will be ready for collection within few days.

Akeem1759:
Turkey is unpredictable, there's difference between returning your passport and you getting the visa. Passport return might take up to two weeks, but visa Issuance is between 4 to 6weeks/ 8weeks.

PS: Turkey is UNPREDICTABLE.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Akeem1759(m): 2:38pm On May 15
elgorethi:
This is not true.

Turkey visa has the fastest processing time in Nigeria. Tourist/Exhibition/Business visa application usually takes 48hrs to 5working days to be processed.

Only if you wouldn't be issued a visa or told to wait till they receive information from the Turkish Authorities.

If you submit your application today, I can tell your Passport will be ready for collection within few days.

I only give info from my own personal experience and others around me. I doubt your info regarding Turkey having the fastest processing time, I stand to be corrected. Wont dwell much on this.

Don't forget my word, Turkey is unpredictable.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Slyle(m): 2:44pm On May 15
Thank you so much sloye for this in-depth information. I just finished reading from the first to the last page. I have intentions of studying for masters in North Cyprus before stumbling on this thread. From all indications, It seems schooling and Living in Turkey seems cheaper. My questions are as follows:

1) Do you know of any institutions I can study for my masters program without SAT, TOEFL or any proficiency in English Language requirements? And maybe cheaper schools for master degree students?

2) You made mention that will have to study for one year before you can be able to work as a student?

3) Just incase i want to travel with tourist visa to turkey and thereafter process my residency and work permit when i get there. What is the best way to build my account to the tune of 3 million naira? I know you have assisted a whole lot of people travel and get permit. How best can i get this tourist visa even without travel history.

Sloye please i need ur honest and brotherly opinion on this. i will appreciate.

Thank you Sloye! I am also interested in the above (Except the 3 million naira part and North Cyprus) though i sent you a mail to this regard.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by walejummy: 6:17pm On May 15
Akeem1759:
I only give info from my own personal experience and others around me. I doubt your info regarding Turkey having the fastest processing time, I stand to be corrected. Wont dwell much on this.

Don't forget my word, Turkey is unpredictable.
how long with it takes to withdraw passport if it's been held with them more than expected?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by omonjerry: 10:23pm On May 15
[quote author=JerryDM1 post=78408039]
OK all the best bro.
Plz don't forget to share with us here your experiences, testimonies, etc.
Succ

No prob. Concerning the insurance can I get any insurance?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by donkoy: 5:28am On May 16
Hello fan. My visa Av just been approved, I will like to know how much cash I'll have to carry as BTA. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Intergrity19: 7:36am On May 16
donkoy:
Hello fan. My visa Av just been approved, I will like to know how much cash I'll have to carry as BTA. Thanks

Congrats na tourist visa?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Ugooa(m): 8:30am On May 16
donkoy:

Congrats.. is it tourist visa? When did you applied?

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (Reply)

Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: Luck800, walejummy and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.