₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,116,265 members, 4,582,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 November 2018 at 07:15 AM

Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. - Travel (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. (130314 Views)

Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here / General Enquires About Turkey / Genuie Info About Canada. I Want To Travel There. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by UC12: 9:23am On Sep 17
Please Mr Trippeji am interested in the tesol cert.How do i go about it bro.U can drop ur email for me.Am in Turkey presently.Thanks alot.
Trippeji:
Are you in Turkey? Do you need a tesol cert with stress free. You can contact me
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Godsmercy01: 10:03pm On Sep 20
Trippeji:
Just for prospective students alone

Hi bro... I am currently working on my application to IAU and I will like to ask some questions from you

*In my application I choose "no" in where I was asked if I am going to apply for English proficiency exam at IAU since I want to mail a language proficiency certificate from UNIBEN as soon as I get it......I hope it wouldn't affect my application.

*I also want to know the duration given to pay tuition before admission letter is sent to me

*Can I get a work to support my self while studying as a Masters Student from your experience and are lectures taking in the evening for masters student.

* lastly embassy clearly states that our sponsor should indicate that we will not be seeking any financial assistance and scholarship and I know IAU also grant scholarship to international students that deserves it after the first term ....What do you have to say about this bro?

I will appreciate if you can supply me with this information....God bless you brother and I hope to meet you soonest

@sloye 5 God bless will continue to bless you as well and you shall continue to find favour by God's grace......Thanks
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Bettymi: 5:13pm On Sep 21
Pls whats d average cost of living in turkey for a self sponsored student... i mean like student hostel monthly or yrly and total cost of living monthly. Also, pls when applying for student visa how much should b in the bank statement. Which student visa is easier to get Turkey or Cyprus?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Bettymi: 5:14pm On Sep 21
[quote author=Akeem1759 post=68772466][/quote]
Pls what was the total amount for tuition. My sister also got conditional acceptance later, i don't want to waste $500 yet.
Also do u have any idea on the cost for accomodation ?
Thanks
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by liricaliblunt: 11:45am On Sep 28
Trippeji:
Are you in Turkey? Do you need a tesol cert with stress free. You can contact me

I can read perfectly what your post says. But my case is a bit different. I have a TEFL certificate , studied and got online. Now, my dilemma is how to get a job or get down to Turkey.

In what way can you help ,please?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Trippeji(m): 7:54pm On Sep 29
Godsmercy01:

Hi bro... I am currently working on my application to IAU and I will like to ask some questions from you

*In my application I choose "no" in where I was asked if I am going to apply for English proficiency exam at IAU since I want to mail a language proficiency certificate from UNIBEN as soon as I get it......I hope it wouldn't affect my application.

*I also want to know the duration given to pay tuition before admission letter is sent to me

*Can I get a work to support my self while studying as a Masters Student from your experience and are lectures taking in the evening for masters student.

* lastly embassy clearly states that our sponsor should indicate that we will not be seeking any financial assistance and scholarship and I know IAU also grant scholarship to international students that deserves it after the first term ....What do you have to say about this bro?

I will appreciate if you can supply me with this information....God bless you brother and I hope to meet you soonest

@sloye 5 God bless will continue to bless you as well and you shall continue to find favour by God's grace......Thanks

1. Currently, IAU doesn't demand for International English test or exam' except for students from non English speaking countries

2. No duration but late payment might delay your visa n admission

3. Yes you can with God by our side.(I AM NOT GIVING PROMISE )

4. IAU gives 50% scholarship
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Trippeji(m): 7:55pm On Sep 29
liricaliblunt:

I can read perfectly what your post says. But my case is a bit different. I have a TEFL certificate , studied and got online. Now, my dilemma is how to get a job or get down to Turkey.

In what way can you help ,please?

OK. You can but time matter
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Trippeji(m): 8:03pm On Sep 29
For job seekers in Turkey you can use the following jobsites. Note use Google Chrome to open the sites because of English translation

1 https://m.kariyer.net

2. secretcv.com

3. https://www.eleman.net/is-ilanlari/?aranan=elemen

NOTE ; you can try your luck
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by ccollins(m): 9:22pm On Sep 29
Trippeji:
For job seekers in Turkey you can use the following jobsites. Note use Google Chrome to open the sites because of English translation

1 https://m.kariyer.net

2. secretcv.com

3. https://www.eleman.net/is-ilanlari/?aranan=elemen

NOTE ; you can try your luck
thanks bro, do they help to procure visa and work permit..how legit are they?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by our9ja: 3:14pm On Sep 30
Please oh Abeg who know if turkey Embassy ,Abuja office dey work on Nigeria Independence Day Oct1
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 3:47pm On Sep 30
our9ja:
Please oh Abeg who know if turkey Embassy ,Abuja office dey work on Nigeria Independence Day Oct1

You are asking if embassy dey work on a public Holiday Like really ? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Ugosample(m): 3:58pm On Sep 30
CTAYLOR:
I have about 1m naira and I want to relocate to turkey for greener pasture... Someone should please guide me on visa processing, as I have nobody as a sponsor or anybody in turkey to accommodate me... Please help a brother because I'm so tired of Nigeria...

hmmm.....

how about migrating to another African country that is stable And all for business? ??

N1m is not really much if you want to cross the Atlantic or the Mediterranean I kid you not

alternatively, you can take some money out of it, try your hands on GRE and IELTS/TOEFL and then apply to schools to get scholarships

this may work

just a suggestion
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by our9ja: 4:54pm On Sep 30
Yes I want to know because of their website info
9JAFULLBREED:

You are asking if embassy dey work on a public Holiday Like really ? shocked shocked shocked

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by liricaliblunt: 5:00pm On Sep 30
Trippeji:

Time matter in which way, please?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 5:12pm On Sep 30
our9ja:
Yes I want to know because of their website info

Don’t bother yourself to go on that day!
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by liricaliblunt: 5:32pm On Sep 30
Trippeji:

Also, can I have your contacts, please? I will like to inquire about some personal stuff
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by our9ja: 6:24pm On Sep 30
Ok thanks
9JAFULLBREED:

Don’t bother yourself to go on that day!
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Jidris: 11:52am On Oct 03
Please can someone assist me about Turkey visa appointment
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Jidris: 1:51pm On Oct 03
Please can someone give me guide line in applying for a Turkish visa I want to go and apply for a Lithuania visa in Turkey for February intake
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Jidris: 5:21pm On Oct 03
Hello everyone
I gained an admission to Lithuania university but my traveling process was delayed at Egypt embassy I now decide to differ my admission to February intake.I wish to try another route to avoid another delay precisely Turkey please need some advise pertaining to that
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by our9ja: 2:18am On Oct 04
If you want to get good responds about what you seek ,go to Estonia thread .i was among those that used turkey route to apply for Estonia visa last year .
Jidris:
Hello everyone
I gained an admission to Lithuania university but my traveling process was delayed at Egypt embassy I now decide to differ my admission to February intake.I wish to try another route to avoid another delay precisely Turkey please need some advise pertaining to that
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Jidris: 8:38am On Oct 04
If you want to get good responds about what you seek ,go to Estonia thread .i was among those that used turkey route to apply for Estonia visa last year .
@ 9ja

Please can you share your experience with me
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 13
Akeem1759:
Good day my fellow Nairalanders, I promised to share my Brothers testimony here as soon as his visa is granted, Thank Jah its Success at last, he has gotten his Visa and he will be leaving for Turkey any moment from now. Turkish Student application is somehow difficult cos u might get confused at some point, but with patience and perseverance, Success lo ma end story. To all other applicant and the aspiring ones , pls feel free to ask me any question and I will be glad to answer and support you . @sloye5, thanks for the support man, God go bless you for me big time . Shalom.

HI Akeem,

I'm trying to help a younger cousin with the requirements for his Student Visa. I have checked online but can't seem to find sufficient info.

Please, can you kindly list the documents your brother used in securing his visa. Many thanks.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Akeem1759(m): 4:41pm On Oct 13
[quote author=Processor01 post=72049331]

HI Akeem,

I'm trying to help a younger cousin with the requirements for his Student Visa. I have checked online but can't seem to find sufficient info.

Please, can you kindly list the documents your brother used in securing his visa. Many thanks.

Well, I applied for the Course Software Engineering (English medium). The School sent me the .Conditional Acceptance Letter. After paying the $500 part payment, they sent the Real admission letter. Full Requirement. 1. Conditional Acceptance Letter. 2. Admission letter 3. Health Insurance Certificate 4. 6month bank statement with reference letter from the bank. 7. Sponsors letter with a seal of Notary Public duly signed and stamp By a lawyer. 8. Visa application Form 9. Attestation of WAEC result from Ministry of Education and Ministry of Foreign Affairs. 9. $250: to be paid at the Embassy. 10. National ID Card. This was copied from my previous comments, I guess this should do
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 13
[quote author=Akeem1759 post=72053920][/quote]

Thank you so much, Akeem - really appreciate.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Akeem1759(m): 9:03pm On Oct 13
Processor01:

Thank you so much, Akeem - really appreciate.
you are Welcome
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by elgorethi: 2:15am On Oct 15
can someone please advise current Turkish single entry visa fee.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Drpain: 7:05pm On Oct 16
Please anyone in the know should give me the requirements for tourist visa application to Turkey.
Also on how and when to apply for it to be granted easily.

Your kind response would be appreciated.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by chaiks: 7:32pm On Oct 16
hello. please is there any ongoing scholarship to turkey for masters degree?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by xkunzo(m): 11:51pm On Oct 17
Jidris:
Please can someone give me guide line in applying for a Turkish visa I want to go and apply for a Lithuania visa in Turkey for February intake

bro which school game admission in Lithuanian and how much is there tuition ?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by marrywasiu: 2:48pm On Oct 18
Jidris:

Boss pls can you pls tell me how you do that your Lithuania student stuff
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Ianmaduka(m): 10:15am On Oct 19
I'm interested

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (Reply)

On Vacation: New York City / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.