₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,121,195 members, 4,594,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 November 2018 at 03:06 PM

Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. - Travel (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. (131555 Views)

Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here / General Enquires About Turkey / Genuie Info About Canada. I Want To Travel There. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by optimusprime2(m): 12:23pm On Nov 08
Jerobi101:
Is there anything like visa on arrival? And how is it possible for someone to get a visa on arrival in Turkey?
There is something like that, but for certain passport holders.
If you hold an ordinary Nigerian passport and you have valid visas or residency permits of the US, UK or Schengen countries then you could apply for the e-visa, it's faster and hassle free.
However if you do not have any of the above, you are just an ordinary passport holder...please march to the embassy and apply.
For more information;
https://www.konsolosluk.gov.tr/VisaInfo/Index

2 Likes

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Stormyweather(m): 12:29pm On Nov 08
SNRGY:

yes you will need depending on the length of you stay
how about a year?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Jerobi101: 3:50pm On Nov 08
Can I apply for Cyprus visa as the Turkish embassy told me to reapply in 6 month am I eligible to apply for Cyprus from now?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Stormyweather(m): 7:26pm On Nov 08
SNRGY:

upto 1.5 million naira bank statement with other required documents to be submitted to the police force in Turkey.

thanks a lot.

I've replied you. Waiting for your reply as well.

2 Likes

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by hatbricker: 8:29pm On Nov 08
optimusprime2:

Of Course, Yes!
CELTA, TESOL, DELTA etc are very strong English teaching certificates that are recognized and mostly a teaching requirement in Asia, and the Gulf regions. In your case CELTA can easily get you an international school, the OND doesn't matter- I have met some Americans without Degrees who teach English with just (CELTA, TESOL) certifications *although their cases are different o, they are considered to have English as their mother tongue*

If the candidate has a good knowledge of Turkish then you are good to go, all you need to show is that you are good with children (if teaching pre school), experience in this case helps.

But to get a job as a teacher in Turkey, I suggest you visit yourself- Get a visit visa, go to Turkey and search for the school, walk into the desired school and present yourself- Tip; Turkish people get a kind of excitement when they hear a black person speak Turkish, like they can tell you anything when in that excited state, including accepting to pay you double lol.
Agents can help, but since you speak Turkish do the hunt, strike the deal yourself, because you will get a better offer!
can I send you a PM
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by veneza(f): 8:35pm On Nov 08
optimusprime2:

Of Course, Yes!
CELTA, TESOL, DELTA etc are very strong English teaching certificates that are recognized and mostly a teaching requirement in Asia, and the Gulf regions. In your case CELTA can easily get you an international school, the OND doesn't matter- I have met some Americans without Degrees who teach English with just (CELTA, TESOL) certifications *although their cases are different o, they are considered to have English as their mother tongue*

If the candidate has a good knowledge of Turkish then you are good to go, all you need to show is that you are good with children (if teaching pre school), experience in this case helps.

But to get a job as a teacher in Turkey, I suggest you visit yourself- Get a visit visa, go to Turkey and search for the school, walk into the desired school and present yourself- Tip; Turkish people get a kind of excitement when they hear a black person speak Turkish, like they can tell you anything when in that excited state, including accepting to pay you double lol.
Agents can help, but since you speak Turkish do the hunt, strike the deal yourself, because you will get a better offer!

Thank you optimus, you are good.

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by optimusprime2(m): 8:58pm On Nov 08
hatbricker:
can I send you a PM
Please post here so others can learn
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by veneza(f): 7:20am On Nov 09
optimusprime2:

Please post here so others can learn
@ optimusprime2 I read online that bsc is one of the requirement for the application for either work or resident permit,how true is that?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by optimusprime2(m): 9:02am On Nov 09
veneza:

@ optimusprime2 I read online that bsc is one of the requirement for the application for either work or resident permit,how true is that?
True, but you have what is referred to as an "on lisans" in Turkey, which is regarded as an associate degree.
You also have a teaching certificate, so all you need to do is put your experience on the board.

Like I said in your case, you need to make first contact with the school you are interested in. Use social media, make phone calls, check Turkish job sites for teaching vacancies, make inquiry calls(you speak Turkish), be proactive. Like I said earlier if you have to visit Turkey for that purpose then, Just do it.

That's how you do it.

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by our9ja: 10:29pm On Nov 12
Turkey Visa fee is now 60 USD No More 250 USD for single Entry
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 10:36pm On Nov 12
our9ja:

OK! Good to know. Thanks
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by gowaga68: 12:45am On Nov 13
our9ja:
Apart from that what else have they changed?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by our9ja: 6:08am On Nov 14
Not sure anything else has changed apart from the Visa fee
gowaga68:

Apart from that what else have they changed?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by gowaga68: 1:47pm On Nov 14
our9ja:
Not sure anything else has changed apart from the Visa fee
Alright, thanks.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Ble1990: 11:45pm On Nov 14
Good day nairalanders .. I’ve been reading this trend about turkey , I’ve tried applying to many countries but have been denied each time so I decided to try turkey , i have a Turkish person who has volunteered to send me me just invite, I’m a lady pls I want to know if it’s possible for a lady to survive in turkey, working in factories or which job can a lady be employed at in turkey .. and what is the weather condition there pls I need you answer
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 9:13pm On Nov 15
Ble1990:
Good day nairalanders .. I’ve been reading this trend about turkey , I’ve tried applying to many countries but have been denied each time so I decided to try turkey , i have a Turkish person who has volunteered to send me me just invite, I’m a lady pls I want to know if it’s possible for a lady to survive in turkey, working in factories or which job can a lady be employed at in turkey .. and what is the weather condition there pls I need you answer

@ sloye5
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by tonee1: 7:27am On Nov 16
Ble1990:

The weather over there is just like the European weather I think and for the job things, maybe u can also be looking at hotels or teaching.. just from the little I know. stand to be corrected though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by stefanimay: 10:36am On Nov 19
@sloye5 nd other gurus... Pls I have a 6months UK visa which will expire in April.

1. Wanna know if I can apply for the E. Visa in February

2. Also can I travel to Turkey from the UK or I will have to come to Nigeria nd travel to Turkey?

3. What other supporting docs will I have to provide?...

Pls anyone who has answere to my questions, I'll really appreciate
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Bostin(m): 10:29pm On Nov 19
stefanimay:
@sloye5 nd other gurus... Pls I have a 6months UK visa which will expire in April.

1. Wanna know if I can apply for the E. Visa in February

2. Also can I travel to Turkey from the UK or I will have to come to Nigeria nd travel to Turkey?

3. What other supporting docs will I have to provide?...

Pls anyone who has answere to my questions, I'll really appreciate
. Yes good to go .. get E- visa online from UK . Good decision
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by slysite4real(m): 2:54am On Nov 20
our9ja:

Hey thanks for the info. But please where do I verify this info as I cannot find it anywhere on their website?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by slysite4real(m): 2:58am On Nov 20
I would like to ask some questions please:

When do you pay the visa fee? During online application or on interview date?

Does the embassy keep your passport or you go home with your passport after interview?

How much is visa fee?

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (Reply)

On Vacation: New York City / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To

Viewing this topic: EZEHAND(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.