₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,134,804 members, 4,632,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 December 2018 at 05:36 AM

Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. - Travel (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. (134991 Views)

Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here / General Enquires About Turkey / Genuie Info About Canada. I Want To Travel There. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Intergrity19: 12:34pm On Nov 28
I mean like maybe u are doing business and shuttling between Nigeria and turkey

Can it be possible
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by optimusprime2(m): 3:02pm On Nov 28
Intergrity19:
I mean like maybe u are doing business and shuttling between Nigeria and turkey

Can it be possible

I will make myself clearer... in order to get a Turkish residency permit, there has to be a reason, or it should fall under a category I.e Student, Worker, Spouse, Refugee etc...

Now if your residency category is student for example, it must be updated with a student certificate as a student residence requirement, whenever it expires.

So as long as you can update your category with the required documents, regardless of wherever you choose to go to- you are fine.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Intergrity19: 3:25pm On Nov 28
@optimusprime thanks man

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by slysite4real(m): 5:07am On Nov 30
jumietop:
You pay to the officer during the interview.
Yes, the embassy does keep passport.
Few months ago, it was $250 but now its $60.
*Still go with $250 because those people are not organized.

Thank you very much for this reply. Am grateful
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by slysite4real(m): 5:11am On Nov 30
Hello everyone,

I would like to ask how long it takes after interview to get the visa decision? Imean how many days does it take to get visa or refusal after interview?
And do you know immediately after interview whether visa is successful or not? (Like American embassy you get a paper immediately after interview that tells you whether you are getting the visa or not).
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by slysite4real(m): 11:38am On Nov 30
Akeem1759:
mail

How long did it take after interview to get this visa decision notification?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Akeem1759(m): 11:59am On Nov 30
slysite4real:

How long did it take after interview to get this visa decision notification?
almost 8 weeks
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by slysite4real(m): 12:55pm On Nov 30
Akeem1759:
almost 8 weeks

Mehn! This is so long a time, was your passport with them during this waiting period? If yes, can you decide to withdraw the passport without the visa?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by geomustee: 9:21am On Dec 03
I submitted my document for student visa on September 24 and get back my passport back after two week with a white paper stating that I will be contacted as soon as the turkish higher authority respond ,This is the 10th week now the embassy have not send any confirmation email ....House please what can someone do in this situation.����
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by TadeDetule: 10:34am On Dec 04
geomustee:
I submitted my document for student visa on September 24 and get back my passport back after two week with a white paper stating that I will be contacted as soon as the turkish higher authority respond ,This is the 10th week now the embassy have not send any confirmation email ....House please what can someone do in this situation.����
call and send an email
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Ianmaduka(m): 10:55am On Dec 04
Pleaee any good contact of perfet agents that can help secure a Turkish visa qithout stories
WhatsApp reply pls +41779030962

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by tonee1: 2:00pm On Dec 04
Ianmaduka:
Pleaee any good contact of perfet agents that can help secure a Turkish visa qithout stories
WhatsApp reply pls +41779030962

is it that you don't have docs to do it urself bro? cos all information needed are on here

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by donbabe2000: 2:45pm On Dec 04
please i want to know how long it will take for a turkish tourist visa to be out
i applied and went for interview on the 23rd of nov 2018 and i intend travelling on 10th december but i have not gotten any message or mail to state when am suppose to collect my passport

anyone with a clue on how they processes and the time frame for the visa to be out cos am confuse

when i went for malaysia social visa it took only 5 working days and i got my visa

your advice/opinion will be highly appreciated
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by olaboy001(m): 2:50pm On Dec 04
tonee1:

is it that you don't have docs to do it urself bro? cos all information needed are on here

Please can you the list the documents now

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by tonee1: 3:53pm On Dec 04
olaboy001:

Please can you the list the documents now
National ID card passport photograph Yellow card Letter from the company you working with health insurance for duration of stay flight booking hotel reservations statement of account invitation letter from host That's all I could remember for now

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Ianmaduka(m): 7:37pm On Dec 04
tonee1:

thanks can you send it to me pls
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by tonee1: 8:02pm On Dec 04
Ianmaduka:
thanks can you send it to me pls
what do u want me to send to u sir?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Ianmaduka(m): 8:49pm On Dec 04
tonee1:

what do u want me to send to u sir?
the website that they use to apply for the Turkish visa
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by deleforblues: 8:53pm On Dec 04
Contact me for Turkey Visiting visa. watsapp me on 09038533653.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by tonee1: 7:29am On Dec 05
Ianmaduka:
the website that they use to apply for the Turkish visa

You can't apply through website, you can only book an appointment for an interview from the website
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by our9ja: 10:07am On Dec 05
Last year it was just one week and later around October it was 2weeks for the visa to be out after the interview date.
donbabe2000:
please i want to know how long it will take for a turkish tourist visa to be out
i applied and went for interview on the 23rd of nov 2018 and i intend travelling on 10th december but i have not gotten any message or mail to state when am suppose to collect my passport

anyone with a clue on how they processes and the time frame for the visa to be out cos am confuse

when i went for malaysia social visa it took only 5 working days and i got my visa

your advice/opinion will be highly appreciated
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Ianmaduka(m): 4:49pm On Dec 05
tonee1:

You can't apply through website, you can only book an appointment for an interview from the website
web site name pls
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by tonee1: 7:02pm On Dec 06
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Karina3193: 8:35am On Dec 07
Hello good day to you all,I just saw this trend and decided to follow up course I’m considering studying in turkey,I’m new here.pls I want to make enquiries for undergraduate courses in turkey,I was told by someone that the maximum age to study for an undergraduate student is 21 and I’m 24 presently,pls I would really appreciate if anyone could enlighten me more in regards to this.
Thanks
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by dangervu(m): 1:09am
sloye5:

bros na wa o post the info on here na even me sef fit learn from am ..everyone need to learn so they can do it themselves
where is the best place to reach you, i need to discuss with you/.

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (Reply)

Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To / A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas / Abuja City - Videos and Photos

Viewing this topic: Charlescobi(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.