₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,190,754 members, 4,776,663 topics. Date: Friday, 22 February 2019 at 11:39 PM

Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. - Travel (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. (153719 Views)

Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here / General Enquires About Turkey / Genuie Info About Canada. I Want To Travel There. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Gillian1980: 7:52pm On Dec 13, 2018
@alert20. Have you visited before/experience this before??
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by alert20: 8:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
Gillian1980:
@alert20. Have you visited before/experience this before??

Not at all
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 9:46am On Dec 16, 2018
dangervu:
where is the best place to reach you, i need to discuss with you/.

send an email
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 9:46am On Dec 16, 2018
chineyeo:
you told me not to do this but i have to appreciate what you did for me.Thank you @sloye5 i got my visa with your help and guidance no agent was involved,even if you get angry easily.lol maybe because of what you have been through with nigerians,but your help is not complete yet until i get my teaching job sir.lol..thank you and God bless you and your family

Thank you and God bless you too
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 9:47am On Dec 16, 2018
9JAFULLBREED:

@ sloye5

ladies are always the luckiest in turkey so you will survive
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 9:49am On Dec 16, 2018
luckymitin:
Good day, I'm Lucky by name and I like to visit Turkey. I'm a civil servant and a teacher by profession. I will love to know the required documents to summit at the vfs office. Please WhatsApp me on 07036084951

you can look through the thread i posted those documents or check the turkish embassy website
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 9:50am On Dec 16, 2018
Intergrity19:
Abeg sloye5
Can someone switch from student visa to another kind of visa
For example
Switching from student visa to business visa/residential permit. when I arrive turkey

Is this possible?

you can switch from student visa to another visa..you can only switch from tourist visa or business visa to get resident permit..depends on agreement with some schools you can get student visa with tourist visa..
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 10:00am On Dec 16, 2018
first i want to thank God and i want to thank the new turkish ambassador to nigeria Ahmet Melih Ulueren ..may allah keep on blessings you.The old ambassdor was one wicked man..LOL.am happy because over 6 people got turkish tourist visa through me towards the ending of this year and note please i did not do it as a VISA AGENT..any of them can testify and if i did i would have been so rich this xmas because i know what visa agents charge people.my only joy is that people that applied got the visa and that makes me a very happy man.new ambassador gave me great wins this year end.if you applied before and did not get the visa.try again maybe with luck on your side..just maybe you will get it and now the visa fee is $60,again i am not a VISA AGENT,i just guide people to apply for the visa themselves and if they get visa and give me anything i would accept.For those that have always trusted me,i say thank you.God bless us all and Merry Christmas!!!

7 Likes

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Richieeleeee(m): 10:21am On Dec 16, 2018
sloye5:
first i want to thank God and i want to thank the new turkish ambassador to nigeria Ahmet Melih Ulueren ..may allah keep on blessings you.The old ambassdor was one wicked man..LOL.am happy because over 6 people got turkish tourist visa through me towards the ending of this year and note please i did not do it as a VISA AGENT..any of them can testify and if i did i would have been so rich this xmas because i know what visa agents charge people.my only joy is that people that applied got the visa and that makes me a very happy man.new ambassador gave me great wins this year end.if you applied before and did not get the visa.try again maybe with luck on your side..just maybe you will get it and now the visa fee is $60,again i am not a VISA AGENT,i just guide people to apply for the visa themselves and if they get visa and give me anything i would accept.For those that have always trusted me,i say thank you.God bless us all and Merry Christmas!!!
������God bless you greatly for being a blessing to others and merry Christmas to you too

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 10:36am On Dec 16, 2018
Richieeleeee:

������God bless you greatly for being a blessing to others and merry Christmas to you too

Thank you
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by dotcomnamename: 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
sloye5:

But I heard the tourist visa fee us $250?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by obalukan: 1:29pm On Dec 16, 2018
May Allah bless you more than you can ever think of. How I wish those who got visa through Sloye can give him just 10% of what fake agents do charge. Allah Rahama on you always brother.
sloye5:

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 1:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
dotcomnamename:

But I heard the tourist visa fee us $250?

nigga me and you still get beef..you called me a thief,i never stole from no one and you supported a drug dealer called parkland...anyways visa fee is $60 now..they have not updated their website for now
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 1:58pm On Dec 16, 2018
Karina3193:
Hello good day to you all,I just saw this trend and decided to follow up course I’m considering studying in turkey,I’m new here.pls I want to make enquiries for undergraduate courses in turkey,I was told by someone that the maximum age to study for an undergraduate student is 21 and I’m 24 presently,pls I would really appreciate if anyone could enlighten me more in regards to this.
Thanks

some schools would accept you..so it all depends on the school and embassy as well.i think 24yrs old is still alrite
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 2:00pm On Dec 16, 2018
donbabe2000:
please i want to know how long it will take for a turkish tourist visa to be out
i applied and went for interview on the 23rd of nov 2018 and i intend travelling on 10th december but i have not gotten any message or mail to state when am suppose to collect my passport

anyone with a clue on how they processes and the time frame for the visa to be out cos am confuse

when i went for malaysia social visa it took only 5 working days and i got my visa

your advice/opinion will be highly appreciated

the visa takes time..no exact time frame now.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 2:01pm On Dec 16, 2018
Intergrity19:
Hello @optimusprime

Please I have a question I saw a post online that said that someone can renew their residency permit in turkey.
Even if they have not stayed in turkey for long.

For example
I travel to turkey get my permit then I leave turkey and return to Nigeria.
When the time comes for renewal I go back to turkey and renew my permit.

I saw this online is it possible?

NOT POSSIBLE ANYMORE...now they give you some number of months that you can stay outside turkey if you stay longer than that they will cancel the permit

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 2:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
Jerobi101:
Can I apply for Cyprus visa as the Turkish embassy told me to reapply in 6 month am I eligible to apply for Cyprus from now?

yes if they say apply after 6months then apply
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 2:04pm On Dec 16, 2018
luckymitin:
Good day, I'm Lucky by name and I like to visit Turkey. I'm a civil servant and a teacher by profession. I will love to know the required documents to summit at the vfs office. Please WhatsApp me on 07036084951

you dont need VFS
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
optimusprime2:
@Sloye5
I like how you are keeping this thread going, especially with the positivity, however I feel you need to tell people the other side of the coin, because the impression here is that Turkey is rosy, to the point that people are chunking/selling all out to pay tuition for school and hoping in a Turkish hussle to cover grounds & stabilize.

i have been that like a song from day 1
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2018
Drpain:
Please anyone in the know should give me the requirements for tourist visa application to Turkey.
Also on how and when to apply for it to be[b] granted easily.[/b]

Your kind response would be appreciated.

http://abuja.emb.mfa.gov.tr/Content/assets/consulate/images/localCache/1/3c2304e4-9617-4af4-9563-12e70752f844.pdf

cant answer that one..no visa is easy to get unless tanzania..lol..even tanzania now don hard
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
elgorethi:
can someone please advise current Turkish single entry visa fee.

$60 now
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 2:12pm On Dec 16, 2018
Hensley123:
Please I want some information about applying for tourist visa my self to Turkey. And I like to go with my 7yrs old son....but presently I am living in Oman and I have good money in my bank account at home Nigeria.......what I ask now the money is not going out but always pay in will there be some problem

if you have your omani permit you can explain that you dont live in nigeria and they would understand why money is always coming in
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2018
obalukan:
May Allah bless you more than you can ever think of. How I wish those who got visa through Sloye can give him just 10% of what fake agents do charge. Allah Rahama on you always brother.

thank you and allah bless you too

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by obalukan: 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2018
@sloye5 You are doing a great job here. Please I will like ask this question bro. Is it possible to book family appointment like that of USA or I will need to apply separately?

I want to apply for Turkish visa for Family of 5. Myself, Wife and 3 Kids. Please I need answer for this.

Thanks
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2018
obalukan:
@sloye5 You are doing a great job here. Please I will like ask this question bro. Is it possible to book family appointment like that of USA or I will need to apply separately?

I want to apply for Turkish visa for Family of 5. Myself, Wife and 3 Kids. Please I need answer for this.

Thanks

you have to book separately because you need different reference numbers

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2018
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by obalukan: 4:43pm On Dec 16, 2018
sloye5:

you have to book separately because you need different reference numbers
Thanks brother. Please how much do you think it be in account to make things easier.

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2018
obalukan:
Thanks brother. Please how much do you think it be in account to make things easier.

1m and above

3 Likes

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by dotcomnamename: 8:35am On Dec 17, 2018
sloye5:

nigga me and you still get beef..you called me a thief,i never stole from no one and you supported a drug dealer called parkland...anyways visa fee is $60 now..they have not updated their website for now

OK nigga grin, so parkland you be drug dealer? Come and defend yourself O! Make I apply Usain Bolt style then grin. I hate anything drug I!
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 10:09am On Dec 17, 2018
dotcomnamename:

OK nigga grin, so parkland you be drug dealer? Come and defend yourself O! Make I apply Usain Bolt style then grin. I hate anything drug I!

he can not because i have proof and that was the main reason why i chased him away from my house,not because he didnt pay the balance of $50 he owed me after he collected his resident permit,i hate drugs..one email from me to interpol south africa and they will extradite him back to south africa where he was deported from because hes still wanted there for drugs offence,he was smuggled out and jumped bail.i could end the dude,but i kept my cool and i warned him then if you live in a glass house dont throw stones,because he started it by calling me a local yahoo boy in turkey because when he came to my house i was always on the computer trying to get my CEH certification,not everyone on a computer is a yahoo boy.i dare him to say poo,am the one laughing last now...hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by dangervu(m): 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
sloye5:

Good day ! I asked how do I contact u ! I need an assistance and need to ask you certain questions
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 1:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
dangervu:

Good day ! I asked how do I contact u ! I need an assistance and need to ask you certain questions

email me me check my profile and you will find my email addy

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (94) (Reply)

The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: mayvic1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.