₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,163,861 members, 4,714,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 23 January 2019 at 11:04 PM

Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. - Travel (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. (145561 Views)

Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here / General Enquires About Turkey / Genuie Info About Canada. I Want To Travel There. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 8:02pm On Dec 22, 2018
our9ja:
And for those planing to enter with conference,it would be difficult for you to get Resident permit

But they can convert visiting Visa and get permit right?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by our9ja: 12:16am On Dec 23, 2018
Yes with Tourist you can get resident permit just make sure you apply for resident as soon as you arrived
9JAFULLBREED:

But they can convert visiting Visa and get permit right?

3 Likes

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Baggiopreshy: 11:36am On Dec 23, 2018
Baggiopreshy:
Good evening everyone body. You really doing a great job here, and I want to say thank you for all the support. Please house have been following this trend for about a month now, and am having plans to go to Germany for my undergraduate program and most especially for football but the processing of Germany student visa would take me up to a year..... Please am really interested In traveling to turkey and just 18years old. Please what program would you advice me to go with and and what is the possibility of getting g the visa. Seriously I really don't want to be denied visa and I don't thing a boy like me can handle such disappointment, because to be for told is to be for warned. Please I really need your help gurux
no body is saying anything. Gurus were you at?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Paragon90: 3:54pm On Dec 23, 2018
Thank you friend for your good work.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Paragon90: 4:05pm On Dec 23, 2018
Sloye5 please I need your help.
I am about to apply for my study visa to Turkey but how to get my health insurance is a challenge.

Please how do I go about it? Also how much is it?
I am going for a 2-year master programme .
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2018
Paragon90:
Sloye5 please I need your help.
I am about to apply for my study visa to Turkey but how to get my health insurance is a challenge.

Please how do I go about it? Also how much is it?
I am going for a 2-year master programme .

you aiico or conerstone insurance from nigeria or zenith insurance and when you get to turkey you can apply for turkish insurance for your permit
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 5:07pm On Dec 23, 2018
Baggiopreshy:
no body is saying anything. Gurus were you at?

what do you want to hear again..i already told you.i dont know which football academy will take you in turkey.dont waste your time and dont let any agent chop you

2 Likes

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by omotola90(m): 9:36am On Dec 24, 2018
@sloye5,thanks for the beautiful work you doing here.May God in his infinite mercy continue to bless you in Jesus name.pls I want you to send me all the details of travelling to turkey on my email-omotolaayoola38@gmail.com.most especially I want to apply for the work permit visa.thanks
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Princecampbell: 10:50am On Dec 24, 2018
omotola90:
@sloye5,thanks for the beautiful work you doing here.May God in his infinite mercy continue to bless you in Jesus name.pls I want you to send me all the details of travelling to turkey on my email-omotolaayoola38@gmail.com.most especially I want to apply for the work permit visa.thanks

Pls I need it too send it to princecampbell101@gmail. Com...... Plssss
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 10:52am On Dec 24, 2018
omotola90 and princecampbell i dont know what to send as i have mostly talk about alot on this thread so its better you guys read through and if you dont understand any let me know
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by omotola90(m): 11:09am On Dec 24, 2018
sloye5:
omotola90 and princecampbell i dont know what to send as i have mostly talk about alot on this thread so its better you guys read through and if you dont understand any let me know
alright man I'll read comprehensively. thanks
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by omotola90(m): 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2018
@sloye5,I don't know jack about travelling out of this country.I really need help on all travelling expenses(excluding international passport).I need help on how to go about it.thanks
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by omotola90(m): 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2018
@sloye5,I don't know jack about travelling out of this country.I really need help on all travelling expenses from Nigeria to turkey.(excluding international passport).I need help on how to go about it.thanks
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
The guy dat said he has been to dubia and he was teaching there please I need your attention, ,,,pls, ,,,is having a degree and a tofel certification enough to teach in dubia?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Akeem1759(m): 4:07pm On Dec 24, 2018
omotola90:
@sloye5,I don't know jack about travelling out of this country.I really need help on all travelling expenses from Nigeria to turkey.(excluding international passport).I need help on how to go about it.thanks
State the kind of Visa u intend applying for here, u will definitely get all the info you want.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by PinkStarsFallIn: 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2018
Am on page 4 I just decided to jump to page 86 to ask this question.
Has anyone from this thread been able to successfully relocate to Turkey and finding things easy? @sloye5 and @Turco I'm blown away by your selflessness so far I have been reading.
I just want to know if the coast is still clear. This is 2018 onward 2019
Is the process still easy and has anyone from here made it there and has gotten both work permit and residence?
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 8:39am On Dec 25, 2018
PinkStarsFallIn:
Am on page 4 I just decided to jump to page 86 to ask this question.
Has anyone from this thread been able to successfully relocate to Turkey and finding things easy? @sloye5 and @Turco I'm blown away by your selflessness so far I have been reading.
I just want to know if the coast is still clear. This is 2018 onward 2019
Is the process still easy and has anyone from here made it there and has gotten both work permit and residence?
Thanks

of course..dont expect everyone to come on here and talk,i have received alot of people from here
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by PinkStarsFallIn: 9:06am On Dec 25, 2018
sloye5:

of course..dont expect everyone to come on here and talk,i have received alot of people from here
Wow. That's cool stuff bro but they should try to be as helpful as you have been over the years. I like it when people give back in the fair the have received. Makes the word a better place.

Well, truth is bro, I'm pursuing the Canadian immigration thingy, but in advent it dosnt work for me, I just feel I need a life somewhere else aside Nigeria. I have been here for almost 30years and I believe I have seen enough. I want to experience what life is somewhere else, probably settle down there. I don't mind the factory jobs, well as I am not looking for instant riches just a change of environment.
I know you have said a whole lot in the past on the processes but its kind of like all over the place and disjointed for a new reader.
It might be too much to request from you,but am sure your level of understanding of things has even more improved from 2016.
If you can or may, could you please give a step by step guide.
Like step one, make sure you have the following documents.
Step 2. Visit the embassy site to request for an invitation by filling the online form.
Step 3. After you have been appointed you would need to pay 5000lira which is about 300$ for the visa application fee.......

This is quite a lot to ask u and if want me to pay something for this information I can. Just to give me a concise idea of what is expected and the financial implications.
All things being equal, I wish to start 2020 at most in some other country.

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Paragon90: 10:13am On Dec 25, 2018
sloye5:

you aiico or conerstone insurance from nigeria or zenith insurance and when you get to turkey you can apply for turkish insurance for your permit

Thanks for the help.
Please can I do the approval of my certificate in ministry of education and foreign affairs in Benin City ?
Also any need for flight reservation?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 7:36pm On Dec 25, 2018
PinkStarsFallIn:

Wow. That's cool stuff bro but they should try to be as helpful as you have been over the years. I like it when people give back in the fair the have received. Makes the word a better place.

Well, truth is bro, I'm pursuing the Canadian immigration thingy, but in advent it dosnt work for me, I just feel I need a life somewhere else aside Nigeria. I have been here for almost 30years and I believe I have seen enough. I want to experience what life is somewhere else, probably settle down there. I don't mind the factory jobs, well as I am not looking for instant riches just a change of environment.
I know you have said a whole lot in the past on the processes but its kind of like all over the place and disjointed for a new reader.
It might be too much to request from you,but am sure your level of understanding of things has even more improved from 2016.
If you can or may, could you please give a step by step guide.
Like step one, make sure you have the following documents.
Step 2. Visit the embassy site to request for an invitation by filling the online form.
Step 3. After you have been appointed you would need to pay 5000lira which is about 300$ for the visa application fee.......

This is quite a lot to ask u and if want me to pay something for this information I can. Just to give me a concise idea of what is expected and the financial implications.
All things being equal, I wish to start 2020 at most in some other country.

step 1 is to have your passport and then you can book an appointment online and after booking you can carry your documents along to the embassy and submit and you pay a $60 visa fee and they would ask you to come back after 2weeks..documents you need statement of account 1m and above,health insurance,yellow card for yellow fever vaccination,national id or the slip..thats all

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 7:37pm On Dec 25, 2018
Paragon90:

Thanks for the help.
Please can I do the approval of my certificate in ministry of education and foreign affairs in Benin City ?
Also any need for flight reservation?

i think they do those authentication stuff at abuja
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by PinkStarsFallIn: 8:09pm On Dec 25, 2018
sloye5:

step 1 is to have your passport and then you can book an appointment online and after booking you can carry your documents along to the embassy and submit and you pay a $60 visa fee and they would ask you to come back after 2weeks..documents you need statement of account 1m and above,health insurance,yellow card for yellow fever vaccination,national id or the slip..thats all
OK. Straightforward.
Can I get the link I am to apply with for appointment?
You mentioned a 60usd visa fee, I thought it was increased to 250usd in 2017. Has it been reviewed downwards?
You also made mention of 1M at least in my account.
How much of this money is the minimum amount to have as BTA((for upkeep)
Becos I am thinking once one get to turkey. The processing for residency and work permit will cost some amount.
Do you have an estimated amount of how much this processes costs?
From the last read on eqrleirt threads I saw return ticket to be around 300k. Do you have an idea as to how expensive it is now.
And lastly do you help with letter of invitation from a citizen you might know up there?.
Thanks
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 8:13pm On Dec 25, 2018
PinkStarsFallIn:

OK. Straightforward.
Can I get the link I am to apply with for appointment?
You mentioned a 60usd visa fee, I thought it was increased to 250usd in 2017. Has it been reviewed downwards?
You also made mention of 1M at least in my account.
How much of this money is the minimum amount to have as BTA((for upkeep)
Becos I am thinking once one get to turkey. The processing for residency and work permit will cost some amount.
Do you have an estimated amount of how much this processes costs?
From the last read on eqrleirt threads I saw return ticket to be around 300k. Do you have an idea as to how expensive it is now.
And lastly do you help with letter of invitation from a citizen you might know up there?.
Thanks

www.visa.gov.tr

theres still time once you are set to apply send me an email and i will guide you.visa fee is $60 now could change tomorrow.ticket prices depends on the season
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by PinkStarsFallIn: 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2018
maestrojay:

dis ur comment over make sense..
I guess that not much pple on this thread have actually made attempts to travel to turkey, we are still planning.. buh amo deffy gonna get there this year.. My testimony is loading!!!...
Bros how far, we still dey expect your testimony o
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by PinkStarsFallIn: 8:44pm On Dec 25, 2018
sloye5:

www.visa.gov.tr

theres still time once you are set to apply send me an email and i will guide you.visa fee is $60 now could change tomorrow.ticket prices depends on the season
Very well then. I bet its just safe to build my account to 1.5M it should help with everything with about a few hundred k to spare for upkeep till I get a job
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 9:04pm On Dec 25, 2018
PinkStarsFallIn:

Very well then. I bet its just safe to build my account to 1.5M it should help with everything with about a few hundred k to spare for upkeep till I get a job

yes sure
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by opomulero(m): 11:51pm On Dec 25, 2018
@sloye5,

please what is the duration / validity of tourist visa turkey issues

6 months...1 year etc?

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Babaken(m): 9:03am On Dec 26, 2018
Season greetings to you all. please what is the current average payment for factory job in Turkey.

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by opomulero(m): 9:32am On Dec 26, 2018
opomulero:
@sloye5,

6 months...1 year etc?

Good Morning,
Any info on this

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 9:50am On Dec 26, 2018
Babaken:
Season greetings to you all. please what is the current average payment for factory job in Turkey.

250 lira and above and if you can work very fast they pay you more
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 9:50am On Dec 26, 2018
opomulero:
@sloye5,

6 months...1 year etc?

you can only stay in turkey for 15days or 14days
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Taofeekdboy(m): 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2018
sloye5:

250 lira and above and if you can work very fast they pay you more
per day/week or month?

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (91) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Need Traveling Advice To Cotonou

Viewing this topic: chime11, yungokus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.