₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,164,359 members, 4,715,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 24 January 2019 at 11:41 AM

Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. - Travel (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. (145709 Views)

Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here / General Enquires About Turkey / Genuie Info About Canada. I Want To Travel There. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 1:06pm On Dec 26, 2018
Taofeekdboy:
per day/week or month?

week
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Baggiopreshy: 2:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
Please does anybody have idea about athletes visa or sport visa to Turkey
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Paragon90: 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2018
sloye5:

i think they do those authentication stuff at abuja

Thank you very much.
Please what duration with the health insurance be?
Can embassy accept one or two months health insurance?
Please can I book an appointment without having health insurance?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by seriousthing(m): 5:34pm On Dec 26, 2018
sloye5:

step 1 is to have your passport and then you can book an appointment online and after booking you can carry your documents along to the embassy and submit and you pay a $60 visa fee and they would ask you to come back after 2weeks..documents you need statement of account 1m and above,health insurance,yellow card for yellow fever vaccination,national id or the slip..thats all
Hi sloye5, you did not mention invitation letter and hotel reservations.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 5:58pm On Dec 26, 2018
seriousthing:
Hi sloye5, you did not mention invitation letter and hotel reservations.

yea you know say nor be everything i go mention,some are off limits to mention on here.. NL rules
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 6:00pm On Dec 26, 2018
Paragon90:

Thank you very much.
Please what duration with the health insurance be?
Can embassy accept one or two months health insurance?
Please can I book an appointment without having health insurance?

few weeks health insurance is alrite if you even need it because as a student you need to apply for health insurance when you want to apply for your student resident permit in turkey,yes you can book your appointment without health insurance,but you would be asked if you have HI when you are booking,so just choose yes and pick a date
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Paragon90: 6:11pm On Dec 26, 2018
sloye5:

few weeks health insurance is alrite if you even need it because as a student you need to apply for health insurance when you want to apply for your student resident permit in turkey,yes you can book your appointment without health insurance,but you would be asked if you have HI when you are booking,so just choose yes and pick a date
Thanks a million for the quick response.
I will go ahead and book an appointment without a health insurance.
Once more thank you brother.

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Babaken(m): 7:49pm On Dec 26, 2018
sloye5:

250 lira and above and if you can work very fast they pay you more
Thanks bro, Which items can someone buy over there and send to naija forgive me for too many questions.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 7:55pm On Dec 26, 2018
Babaken:
Thanks bro, Which items can someone buy over there and send to naija forgive me for too many questions.

clothes and shoes mostly

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Paragon90: 10:51pm On Dec 26, 2018
sloye5:

Please while filling the form for appointment I came to upload documents. The only one I have for know is acceptance letter from the school. Please can I book appointment with only this?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Pwettypeppy: 10:54pm On Dec 26, 2018
sloye5:

Pls I need your help Sloye5. If I have someone (a Turkish who resides in Turkey) who want me to come on a vacation, how do I go about it and what right documents should I get from him? Pls reply this for a friend... thanks
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Baggiopreshy: 12:48am On Dec 27, 2018
please gurux educate me about this student visa. After paying school fees do I still need to pay for cost of living. And u want to know how the school fees is been paid:is it paid in full or per-semester. For example am applying now for a student visa to turkey am I to pay the school fees once. Please gurux your response is highly needed
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 7:09am On Dec 27, 2018
Pwettypeppy:

Pls I need your help Sloye5. If I have someone (a Turkish who resides in Turkey) who want me to come on a vacation, how do I go about it and what right documents should I get from him? Pls reply this for a friend... thanks

he should just send you IV
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 7:10am On Dec 27, 2018
Paragon90:

Please while filling the form for appointment I came to upload documents. The only one I have for know is acceptance letter from the school. Please can I book appointment with only this?

upload what the system asks you to upload
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by liricaliblunt: 10:16am On Dec 27, 2018
@sloye5 @ anybody with way out.

I recently got a TEFL certification, this actually helps in teaching English to non speaker , but my problem is I never envisaged how difficult it would be getting a school to work with.

I have exhausted every known means , China for instance is even a no go area. Most difficult is companies, schools want me on ground before guaranteeing a job.

Dilemma is how to get in. Somebody help
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by iwanvisityankee: 10:36am On Dec 27, 2018
liricaliblunt:
@sloye5 @ anybody with way out.

I recently got a TEFL certification, this actually helps in teaching English to non speaker , but my problem is I never envisaged how difficult it would be getting a school to work with.

I have exhausted every known means , China for instance is even a no go area. Most difficult is companies, schools want me on ground before guaranteeing a job.

Dilemma is how to get in. Somebody help
what do you mean by China being a no go area; I heard teaching English in China pays
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Pwettypeppy: 11:05am On Dec 27, 2018
sloye5:

he should just send you IV

Oh thanks alot for your prompt response. Is the IV the only thing I will need from him? And is it written on an ordinary sheet of paper or letter head paper, or stamped by any authority? What should be stated in the letter pls? Compliment of the season!
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by vickifeanyi47: 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2018
[quote author=sloye5 post=74180902]

week[/quote
7days or 5 workiing days? Is weekends inclusive?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by liricaliblunt: 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
iwanvisityankee:
what do you mean by China being a no go area; I heard teaching English in China pays

Of recent African countries , Nigeria especially has become a *difficult visa*
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
Pwettypeppy:

Oh thanks alot for your prompt response. Is the IV the only thing I will need from him? And is it written on an ordinary sheet of paper or letter head paper, or stamped by any authority? What should be stated in the letter pls? Compliment of the season!

i dont know how to explain it all i know is he would have to notarize it
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Akeem1759(m): 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
Baggiopreshy:
please gurux educate me about this student visa. After paying school fees do I still need to pay for cost of living. And u want to know how the school fees is been paid:is it paid in full or per-semester. For example am applying now for a student visa to turkey am I to pay the school fees once. Please gurux your response is highly needed
from my little experience poster which might be different from other people's experience/opinion, most Schools in Turkey do pay per semester. As per what you will be paying from here, Universities there do request for a deposit of about $500 or $1000 part tuition payment, which will later be deducted from your First semester tuition Fee on arrival. NB, this is from my own personal experience and few Universities that I have their Info.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Donmegalin(m): 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2018
hello want to apply to Middle Eastern technical university
I saw 1.564 Turkish lira as tuition fee per semester.. I don't understand please and 1TL=#64
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by moneydotcomm: 11:16pm On Dec 27, 2018
@sloye5 thank you for everything you're doing on this tread

4 Likes

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by suxes2005(m): 10:06am On Dec 28, 2018
sloye5:

250 lira and above and if you can work very fast they pay you more

1000 lira is around $200 if i'm not mistaken...

Right ?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 10:19am On Dec 28, 2018
suxes2005:

1000 lira is around $200 if i'm not mistaken...

Right ?

Yeah you’re right. 1000 Lira is $190
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Baggiopreshy: 10:57am On Dec 28, 2018
Akeem1759:
from my little experience poster which might be different from other people's experience/opinion, most Schools in Turkey do pay per semester. As per what you will be paying from here, Universities there do request for a deposit of about $500 or $1000 part tuition payment, which will later be deducted from your First semester tuition Fee on arrival. NB, this is from my own personal experience and few Universities that I have their Info.
. thanks a lot. What about the cost of living, is it expected of me to pay for the cost of living. Just like is done in Germany and other European countries or is it just statement of account that I will be presenting
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by DivineIsGreat: 10:59am On Dec 28, 2018
9JAFULLBREED:

Yeah you’re right. 1000 Lira is $190
Lolz... 250 lira per week is now how much biko
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 12:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
for those that want to laugh about the 250lira per week here you go...few years ago..250lira was $100 and now turkey is going through some economic wahala,so dollar is high and scarce and infact the president says no more trading in dollars,there are many jobs to do in turkey and people that have been following this thread know what i mean and besides you dont need any kinda permit to do a factory job,turkey is not easy and no country is easy,but if you are looking to make money in dollars..stay in nigeria or go to america period,but if you want a country that works and a country where you can do business and obtain resident permit and be legal..turkey welcomes you

9 Likes

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Akeem1759(m): 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2018
Baggiopreshy:
. thanks a lot. What about the cost of living, is it expected of me to pay for the cost of living. Just like is done in Germany and other European countries or is it just statement of account that I will be presenting
Nope, just your statement of account. It depends on where u wanna stay, but Off campus shared flat is quite affordable.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by moneydotcomm: 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2018
sloye5:
for those that want to laugh about the 250lira per week here you go...few years ago..250lira was $100 and now turkey is going through some economic wahala,so dollar is high and scarce and infact the president says no more trading in dollars,there are many jobs to do in turkey and people that have been following this thread know what i mean and besides you dont need any kinda permit to do a factory job,turkey is not easy and no country is easy,but if you are looking to make money in dollars..stay in nigeria or go to america period,but if you want a country that works and a country where you can do business and obtain resident permit and be legal..turkey welcomes you

Hello bro, please i just sent you a message on your email, please reply me when you see my message on your mailbox thank's
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Paragon90: 10:19am On Dec 30, 2018
sloye5:

upload what the system asks you to upload
Sloye5 please I got acceptance letter without paying any fee to the school. With this have negative effect on my visa interview?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 10:55am On Dec 30, 2018
Paragon90:

Sloye5 please I got acceptance letter without paying any fee to the school. With this have negative effect on my visa interview?

yes you have to pay something and go to the embassy with the part payment receipt

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Need Traveling Advice To Cotonou

Viewing this topic: benolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.