₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,163,860 members, 4,714,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 23 January 2019 at 11:03 PM

Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. - Travel (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. (145560 Views)

Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here / General Enquires About Turkey / Genuie Info About Canada. I Want To Travel There. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Paragon90: 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2018
sloye5:

yes you have to pay something and go to the embassy with the part payment receipt

The school did not ask me to pay anything until arrival. And I have already booked appointment for interview. Please advise me on what to do.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
Paragon90:

The school did not ask me to pay anything until arrival. And I have already booked appointment for interview. Please advise me on what to do.

if the school say dont pay then no wahala

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by DivineIsGreat: 5:29pm On Dec 30, 2018
sloye5:
for those that want to laugh about the 250lira per week here you go...few years ago..250lira was $100 and now turkey is going through some economic wahala,so dollar is high and scarce and infact the president says no more trading in dollars,there are many jobs to do in turkey and people that have been following this thread know what i mean and besides you dont need any kinda permit to do a factory job,turkey is not easy and no country is easy,but if you are looking to make money in dollars..stay in nigeria or go to america period,but if you want a country that works and a country where you can do business and obtain resident permit and be legal..turkey welcomes you
Pls, @Sloye5, is it possible for one to hold 2 diffferent job shifts in Turkey just as some countries do in order to meet up with expenses?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Princecampbell: 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2018
Paragon90:

Please can you give me the name of the school
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2018
DivineIsGreat:
Pls, @Sloye5, is it possible for one to hold 2 diffferent job shifts in Turkey just as some countries do in order to meet up with expenses?

NO
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Franzee(m): 4:49pm On Dec 31, 2018
Please I intend on going to chase a bachelor's degree in Turkey. What's the cost ....saw 2500 USD isn't there another alternative. And what's cost to process the school invitation letter

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Franzee(m): 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2018
Anyone with an advice on a cheap school and course to study in Turkey
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by pat077: 5:26am On Jan 01
sloye5:

NO
why?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 1:04pm On Jan 01
Franzee:
Please I intend on going to chase a bachelor's degree in Turkey. What's the cost ....saw 2500 USD isn't there another alternative. And what's cost to process the school invitation letter

thats the cheapest you can get unless government uni and you have to study turkish language for 1year i think i cant remember
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 1:05pm On Jan 01
pat077:
why?

turkey is not in the EU thats why and they dont pay you hourly
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Franzee(m): 1:43pm On Jan 01
sloye5:

thats the cheapest you can get unless government uni and you have to study turkish language for 1year i think i cant remember

I'm willing to study Turkey for one year to cut cost just hoping cuz the government university admission rate kinda of low . would I stand a chance?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 1:54pm On Jan 01
Franzee:

I'm willing to study Turkey for one year to cut cost just hoping cuz the government university admission rate kinda of low . would I stand a chance?

you have to pay to study turkish language..you can try

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by pat077: 2:11pm On Jan 01
sloye5:

turkey is not in the EU thats why and they dont pay you hourly
ok

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Franzee(m): 1:24am On Jan 02
sloye5:

you have to pay to study turkish language..you can try

What's the price
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 9:58am On Jan 02
Franzee:

What's the price

i no no na shebi na you they follow the school talk..ask them the price of TOMER..thats what they call it
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by manneger2: 6:29pm On Jan 02
Pls sloyer5 a friend of mine want to process Turkish visa he is in dubai but want to send his detail and money to Nigeria for the process, will he get tourist visa without him submitting his Passport to embassy, is it like the way they do for UAE you submit just copy of your passport, you now stamp when u arrive, pls help me out here thanks.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by oduzbaba89(m): 8:03pm On Jan 02
manneger2:
Pls sloyer5 a friend of mine want to process Turkish visa he is in dubai but want to send his detail and money to Nigeria for the process, will he get tourist visa without him submitting his Passport to embassy, is it like the way they do for UAE you submit just copy of your passport, you now stamp when u arrive, pls help me out here thanks.
nooooooo, NO except e has US Uk sheghen Irish visa e may be eligible for e-visa
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 10:41pm On Jan 02
manneger2:

no he would have to submit himself,but someone else can pick his passport up for him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Trippeji(m): 7:49am On Jan 06
Happy New year everyone...
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Trippeji(m): 7:52am On Jan 06
Guys,don't waste your money for language course from Nigeria. 90% of students that apply hardly get visa. There are cheap schools around that will make you pay less from Nigeria and instalment here in Turkey. Also,note,not all Turkish university r registered.....becareful
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by manneger2: 8:33am On Jan 06
Trippeji:
Guys,don't waste your money for language course from Nigeria. 90% of students that apply hardly get visa. There are cheap schools around that will make you pay less from Nigeria and instalment here in Turkey. Also,note,not all Turkish university r registered.....becareful
Bros working in turkey how profitable it is, can you easily get job

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Cbaros(m): 4:29am On Jan 07
Hello brothers, I developed interest reading your chats.
But i don't even know anyone out there to contact if i want to travel to Turkey.
@parksland, can you please link me up with any or your agent?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Intergrity19: 7:30am On Jan 07
I think u should contact @sloye5

Cbaros:
But i don't even know anyone out there to contact if i want to travel to Turkey.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 9:01am On Jan 07
Cbaros:

stay away from that drug dealer called parkland and am not talking about panadol..lol
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 9:01am On Jan 07
Intergrity19:
I think u should contact @sloye5

thanks but even if he contacts me i dont have any visa agent
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Areding: 1:53pm On Jan 08
Turkey is a country in which I want to return, I was in several resort areas and would like to travel all regions of this country.

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Paragon90: 8:31pm On Jan 08
Trippeji:
Please how can one know whether a particular school is registered or not?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Paragon90: 8:41pm On Jan 08
sloye5:

if the school say dont pay then no wahala
Please is the ministry of education and foreign affairs together or separated?
If separated which one should I go first for the authentication of my certificates?
Please do you have idea of the cost of authentication of certificates?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by alert20: 4:05pm On Jan 11
Paragon90:

Please is the ministry of education and foreign affairs together or separated?
If separated which one should I go first for the authentication of my certificates?
Please do you have idea of the cost of authentication of certificates?

Pls answer @princecampbell question and give the name of the school for others to know, or are you hiding something ni,

You want help, so you too help others���
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Trippeji(m): 3:05pm On Jan 12
Paragon90:

Please how can one know whether a particular school is registered or not?

I really don't know but just becareful
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Paragon90: 10:05pm On Jan 13
Trippeji:

I really don't know but just becareful
Please what is the exact amount for study visa application fee?
Also do I need to go with naira or dollar?
Thank you for your help.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by starz123: 2:27pm On Jan 14
Paragon90:

Please what is the exact amount for study visa application fee?
Also do I need to go with naira or dollar?
Thank you for your help.

60$, you need to go with dollars.

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Need Traveling Advice To Cotonou

Viewing this topic: chime11 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.