₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,211,649 members, 4,828,057 topics. Date: Friday, 22 March 2019 at 09:42 AM

Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. - Travel (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. (160897 Views)

Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here / General Enquires About Turkey / Genuie Info About Canada. I Want To Travel There. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 1:42pm On Feb 27
Investmentfreak:

Please digits Bro

no dropping of contacts...just check my profile
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by streetwise2015: 1:53pm On Feb 27
sloye5:

no dropping of contacts...just check my profile

@Sloye check your yahoo email...Just sent you an email hope we get to talk soonest..Thank you
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by chimeziefranklin(m): 5:00pm On Feb 27
am using doing am agent to process the turkey tourist visa since January still now the visa is not yet out i called him today and him said i should be patient that the visa will soon be out am really worried, i though turkey visa does not take time,please like many weeks should i wait to get visa? and pls can one get this visa without appearance at the embassy?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Trippeji(m): 6:14pm On Feb 27
NEW DEVELOPMENT

Opening Of The Visa Application Centre In Abuja

Abuja Büyükelçiliği 26.02.2019
The Embassy of the Republic of TURKEY in ABUJA is pleased to announce the opening of the Visa Application Centre operated in ABUJA.

The Centre will accept visa applications by Nigerian and other nationalities with a legal residence permit in Nigeria as from 1 MARCH 2019.

Visa applications must be submitted to the Centre in person only.

The visa applications will be assessed by the Embassy of the Republic of Turkey in Abuja. The Embassy may require a personal interview during the visa application assessment process, prior to a decision being taken on the application.

for information about visa documents website of the Centre.

Address: 9th floor, Re-Insuarance Building, Herbert Macaulay Way, Central Area, Abuja FCT/Nigeria.

Please note that the Visa Application Centre charges a service fee of 30 USD Dollars (inclusive of VAT) per each visa application, in addition to the Visa fee that will also be paid at the Visa Application Centre.

Please be aware that the Centre is not in a position to express applicants, whether their documents will be accepted during visa application or not. All applicants should check the documents required depending on their purpose of travel on the ‘Visa Information section’ of the website to ascertain what they should provide. If for any reason applicants are not able to provide the required documents or are able to provide alternate documents, any decision regarding the acceptability of documents will only be taken at the time of submission of the application.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Trippeji(m): 6:16pm On Feb 27
Also,do not go to The Turkish Embassy without olevel result checker
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by ptaller(m): 4:33am On Feb 28
Trippeji:
Also,do not go to The Turkish Embassy without olevel result checker

Bro is that for student or all applicants?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by akisteduconsult: 9:21am On Mar 01
ptaller:

Bro is that for student or all applicants?
Do you want to apply as a student?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by oduzbaba89(m): 8:39am On Mar 03
morning nairalanders,

since turkish visa application submission is now through application center does it mean no appointment booking via online and no online documents submission, i need clear answer

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by kizzo4u: 2:01pm On Mar 03
Which visa center is collecting application for turkey
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 10:30am On Mar 04
Turkish Embassy is having some issues with booking an appointment,they say they are having maintenance,so for those trying to book an appointment keep on trying and all submission and interviews goes thru the new visa center and take note of this

Visa applications must be submitted to the Centre in person only.

Please note that the Visa Application Centre charges a service fee of 30 USD Dollars (inclusive of VAT) per each visa application, in addition to the Visa fee that will also be paid at the Visa Application Centre.

Address: 9th floor, Re-Insurance Building, Herbert Macaulay Way, Central Area, Abuja FCT/Nigeria.

it simple means visa applicants would be paying $90 now.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 10:46am On Mar 04
kizzo4u:
Which visa center is collecting application for turkey

Address: 9th floor, Re-Insurance Building, Herbert Macaulay Way, Central Area, Abuja FCT/Nigeria.

http://mzvize.com/ng/

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 10:46am On Mar 04
oduzbaba89:
morning nairalanders,

since turkish visa application submission is now through application center does it mean no appointment booking via online and no online documents submission, i need clear answer

you still have to book and submit online
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 11:30am On Mar 04
more

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Imustreturn: 12:43pm On Mar 06
sloye5:
more
my guy how far.. how's work. I will send u message via WhatsApp now.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by tpain22: 2:37pm On Mar 06
sloye5:
more

What does this mean for those who were about to apply? How do i go about the application since its no longer online?

Where do i get the forms? Kindly help with a rundown of processes
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 3:15pm On Mar 06
tpain22:

What does this mean for those who were about to apply? How do i go about the application since its no longer online?

Where do i get the forms? Kindly help with a rundown of processes

i didnt say the application is no longer online kindly read well
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by kizzo4u: 5:59pm On Mar 07
I want to apply for turkey visa by next week. After submission at their visa center do I still go back for another day for an interview or not?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Paragon90: 10:14pm On Mar 08
kizzo4u:
I want to apply for turkey visa by next week. After submission at their visa center do I still go back for another day for an interview or not?
Hello friends
Please I need your advice. I was told that my documents have been sent to Turkey and that they will notify me once they get response from Turkey. Is a month now since I got that message and I am jet to hear from them. The school resumes this month.
Please what should I do?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by bl33d(m): 7:44am On Mar 09
sloye5:

i didnt say the application is no longer online kindly read well
you're still here since 2016. Wow, what a dedication. Keep up the good work. Indly check your mail if you can

4 Likes

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 2:31pm On Mar 09
kizzo4u:

you have your interview the same day i think because the visa center still have to send the documents to the embassy for processing,so they might ask you to come back after 1week or 2weeks
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 2:48pm On Mar 09
Paragon90:

Hello friends
Please I need your advice. I was told that my documents have been sent to Turkey and that they will notify me once they get response from Turkey. Is a month now since I got that message and I am jet to hear from them. The school resumes this month.
Please what should I do?

you just have to wait as it could even take up to 3months,they would send you an email once they approved the visa and if they deny you they would still email you
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Asolukah: 8:05am On Mar 11
I want to thank Sloye for his efforts, he is truly a good guy he helped me during my visa inquiries at the Turkish embassy last year and one of my good friend in Abuja. Right now I'm in turkey he sent his friend to receive me at d airport and has been of great help to me here... so bro I want to say thanks

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada-part2 / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

Viewing this topic: Capitalo(m), fwallex4truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 318
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.