₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,210,873 members, 4,825,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 21 March 2019 at 12:55 AM

Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. - Travel (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. (160324 Views)

Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here / General Enquires About Turkey / Genuie Info About Canada. I Want To Travel There. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by RegArmani: 12:19am On Mar 16
sloye5:

according to the embassy you need an appointment to submit i would have to confirm from them again

according to the embassy again you dont need an appointment to submit at the visa center

Edited:YES TO THE QUESTION ABOVE

Pls bro, I sent u message on ur mail. Pls reply
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Nwaeze6: 7:43am On Mar 16
alert20:

Contact Sloye5 ASAP!!!
Ok thanks .
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by fwallex4truth: 10:02am On Mar 16
sloye5:
OK guys i just confirmed myself now,i called the embassy some mins ago and the guy that picked says I DO NOT NEED AN APPOINTMENT TO SUBMIT at the visa center,so for those trying to book an appointment stop trying,just fill and then go and submit

Please bro. I need your email.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by alert20: 10:11am On Mar 16
Nwaeze6:
Ok thanks .

Uwc
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 10:38am On Mar 16
fwallex4truth:

Please bro. I need your email.

my email addy is on my profile
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 3:05pm On Mar 16
you can not get resident permit with transit visa
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Investmentfreak: 3:14pm On Mar 16
sloye5:
For those that have questions about Business visas and Sports visas let me know,According to the current info i have now for sports visa(might change in the future)

resident permit can be done for sports visa (i will confirm if its 100% after i do for someone)

resident permit can be done for business visa 100%

resident permit can be done for tourist visa 100%

resident permit can not be done for conference/seminar visa

Bro does this mean one can enter turkey with a tourist visa and stay over to process his stay in turkey??
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by naijamedrep(m): 4:14pm On Mar 16
sloye5:
For those that have questions about Business visas and Sports visas let me know,According to the current info i have now for sports visa(might change in the future)

resident permit can be done for sports visa (i will confirm if its 100% after i do for someone)

resident permit can be done for business visa 100%

resident permit can be done for tourist visa 100%

resident permit can not be done for conference/seminar visa

Thanks brother for clearing sports visa stuff
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 6:56pm On Mar 16
naijamedrep:

Thanks brother for clearing sports visa stuff

i did not promise anything because i am not sure yet
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 6:57pm On Mar 16
Investmentfreak:

Bro does this mean one can enter turkey with a tourist visa and stay over to process his stay in turkey??

ya
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Investmentfreak: 8:44pm On Mar 16
sloye5:

ya

Please Is this valid and authentic?

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by AlfaT: 9:57am On Mar 17
Thank you Sloye5, please send your email to tundecare81@gmail.com.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by naijamedrep(m): 11:00pm On Mar 17
sloye5:

i did not promise anything because i am not sure yet

Ohh ok
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Intergrity19: 8:03am On Mar 18
Abeg @sloye5
Do I need to register a business or get any kind of license or certificate to export goods down to Nigeria.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 1:32pm On Mar 18
Intergrity19:
Abeg @sloye5
Do I need to register a business or get any kind of license or certificate to export goods down to Nigeria.

depends on the kind of things you want to export
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Intergrity19: 1:56pm On Mar 18
Clothes and accessories

Also how the place be now I mean the recent crisis did it affect price of things like accommodation, food etc?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by fasa199(m): 5:30pm On Mar 18
Please what is the requirements for a Turkish visa and how much will it cost generally? And also what is the time frame for it to cone out?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Baggiopreshy: 9:58pm On Mar 18
Please I need info about sport visa and secondly am just 17 years old dunno if am too young for it please I need update urgently and how certain is the visa
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Anthonykelvin17(m): 2:51am On Mar 19
pls my follow brothers

Will 1m account statement work for turkey visa ?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 5:32am On Mar 19
Intergrity19:
Clothes and accessories

Also how the place be now I mean the recent crisis did it affect price of things like accommodation, food etc?

you can export
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 5:33am On Mar 19
fasa199:
Please what is the requirements for a Turkish visa and how much will it cost generally? And also what is the time frame for it to cone out?

check http://mzvize.com/ng/
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 5:34am On Mar 19
Baggiopreshy:
Please I need info about sport visa and secondly am just 17 years old dunno if am too young for it please I need update urgently and how certain is the visa

no visa is certain except pakistani or somalia visa,so do your own research more on the visa
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 5:34am On Mar 19
Anthonykelvin17:
pls my follow brothers

Will 1m account statement work for turkey visa ?

it should
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Anthonykelvin17(m): 2:33pm On Mar 19
sloye5:

it should

Good afternoon everyone, where can I get Turkey health insurance here in Lagos ( lekki base)

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by dreyton(m): 5:26pm On Mar 19
Please @sloye5 help me with your email address I would like to have your guide on turkey, thanks boss
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by dreyton(m): 5:29pm On Mar 19
Please @sir sloye5 if someone who resides in Turkey sends me his account statement to add in my documents do I still need to present my own account statement as well? Thanks boss pls reply
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by dreyton(m): 5:30pm On Mar 19
Anthonykelvin17:

Good afternoon everyone, where can I get Turkey health insurance here in Lagos ( lekki base)
yes I want to know as well, pls help us out @sloye5
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 5:00am On Mar 20
dreyton:
Please @sir sloye5 if someone who resides in Turkey sends me his account statement to add in my documents do I still need to present my own account statement as well? Thanks boss pls reply

ya
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 5:00am On Mar 20
Anthonykelvin17:

better you buy the mz visa insurance
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Chrismentor3: 7:49am On Mar 20
sloye5:

How much is their insurance??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Anthonykelvin17(m): 1:18pm On Mar 20
sloye5:

Okay bro and can I get the mz visa insurance same day of my appointment at the embassy?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Anthonykelvin17(m): 1:20pm On Mar 20
Anthonykelvin17:

Okay bro and can I get the mz visa insurance same day of my appointment at the embassy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada-part2 / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.