Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

What Do You Think? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think? (709 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think? by aggymore: 2:24pm On Sep 01, 2009
A very good friend of mine told me that her man seen my guy out at the club with another woman,
I'm not sure how to handle this. I investigated and found out some facts and my friend's man swears to everything that it was my guy that he seen. He said he felt bad for me and that I needed to know.

Of course I'm disappointed and hurt because this means he was dishonest with me and if he's sleeping with someone else I would want to know so that I can decided if that's what I want.

I believe this is true because lately his behavior has been different, he's been extra nice to me as if he feels guilt for something. One time I noticed the sex was different. He has a certain pattern and the last time was very different and I was puzzled then, I asked him about it and he really didn't have much to say. Then he has been in the habit lately of not answering his phone. He blames everything on being tired and work.

We are going to meet today and talk but I'm not sure what to say since I didn't actually see him and we're not married. I think the best thing to do is to leave him alone because I would always think about this in my head. I do not want to be hurt anymore than I have been. I'm not sure what to think anymore, I thought things were going well.

What do you think?
Re: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 01, 2009
tell him what the person said and let him explain himself, maybe she was a friend or whatever.
give him the benefit of the doubt and take it from there.
Re: What Do You Think? by agathamari(f): 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2009
tell him whatyou know. DONT TELL HIM WHO TOLD YOU!!!! give him a chance to explain and apologse. if he admits to it and is sincere with you then work through it. if he blows it off and dsnt seem to care or lies about it then your better off without him
Re: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 01, 2009
I think you are leaning towards feigning ignorance, and if you go there, you will get hurt again.

(1) (Reply)

Will You Tell Your Friend About A Cheating Spouse / A Handsome 'kolomental' Man / Is It Good To Sleep With A Guy On Your First Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.