Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries (32937 Views)

Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries / Uwakwe Mmaduabukwu, Ward Chairman Dies At UPP Governorship Primaries In Anambra / Godwin Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries by divineappo(m): 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
Adeyeancah:

http://www.channelstv.com/2016/06/20/osagie-ize-iyamu-wins-edo-state-pdp-governorship-primaries/
dis pastor is as corrupt as d senators demanding lifetime pension. i knew him while i stayed in edo state.
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:43pm On Jun 20, 2016
SeverusSnape:

My state is owing workers, thanks to the APC governor.
Na hu ask u for party? angry Shey Edo state na PDP? The thing I dey ask is if Na by youth e dey happen?

For example, ekiti state grin cheesy

So?

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries by doublewisdom: 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
SeverusSnape:

I go exile.
grin grin. Welcome back.
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries by Philinho(m): 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
ceeethru:
I hate it when people say they are pastors and yet go into politics. You can't serve two masters at a time. Politics has its rules. You have to be a good liar to be a good politician. Some even kill. For instance Osibanjo(VP) lies everyday trying to defend APC. But when preaches to his congregation he will tell them that liars go to hell.
Well to some extent we need real men of God to lead in politics .its not bad. i mean real one who will b sincere totally

2 Likes

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Funny pictures grin
thank you.

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries by BossWike(m): 6:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
IllegalMoney:
[size=13pt][b]Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes

Pastor Ize Iyamu the Governor in waiting of Edo State.

Pastor Osagie Ize Iyamu (POI) is our next Governor......PDP taking over.

All these noise making south west APC bootlickers that know nothing about Edo State Politics, Saying a politicial novice like Obaseki that has no grassroots support will defeat Ize Iyamu needs to have their brain reset back to factory setting.

These same APC bootlickers made noise and boasted that Silva would defeat Dickson in the Bayelsa Election, they also made noise about APC winning most of the seats in the Rivers State Re-Run Election, but the results from those elections showed otherwise and exposed their high level of sophisticated ignorance, cowardice and political naivety.

Ize Iyamu will win at least 65% of Edo South Electoral Votes which happens to have the largest number of voters in the State.

Ize Iyamu will win nothing less than 95 % of Edo Central Votes, which has the second highest number votes in Edo State, a projected 95% electoral votes for PDP in Edo Central, is not a big surprise to any one who understands Edo State Politics, APC and Oshiomole are naturally disliked in Edo Central due to very strong anti Oshiomole sentiments in Edo Central, another factor is Edo Central is where Chief Tony Annenih hails from. PDP got a block vote in the last election in Edo Central, Pastor Osagie Ize Iyamu will get a block vote in Edo Central.

In Edo North which happens to be where Oshiomole hails from and has the lowest number of electoral votes in Edo State, Godwin Obaseki will win a projected 75% of the Electoral Votes in Edo North.

Pastor Osagie Ize Iyamu ( POI) is the Governor in waiting at No 1 Dennis Osadebe Avenue GRA Benin City Edo State.[/b][/size]

I like your anylysis... Don't mind those pple frm the Wasted region making ineffective noise here.

Pls can u help us indicate the senatorial districts of each of the candidates, I mean both PDP and APC candidates

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries by nkemjacob2(m): 6:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
Weda iyamu or obaseki win e no concern me, na now camapaigne one start. D best candidate wey get better ideas and how to implement am with transparency na dey win my vote.... "I expect iyamu to be wise"
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries by IllegalMoney: 6:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
BossWike:

I like your anylysis... Don't mind those pple frm the Wasted region making ineffective noise here.

Pls can u help us indicate the senatorial districts of each of the candidates, I mean both PDP and APC candidates

The two candidates from APC and PDP are both from Edo South Senatorial district
Obaseki has no vibrant grassrot structure in Edo State.The guy is a big time political novice,he can't pull crowd to a rally all by himself, I still don't understand why Oshiomole wanted to impose him as APC candidate, the same mistake Amaechi did by imposing political light weight like Dakuku Peter side on Rivers APC against a Wike who is a Political Heavy weight is the same mistake that Oshiomole has done by sponsoring a naive and non influential Obaseki emergence as APC Candidate against a heavy weight Pastor Ize Iyamu who is a master Strategist in Electoral battles in Edo State and who is also also the Grand Master of Grassroots mobilization in Edo State.
For those who don't know,Pastor Ize Iyamu group called the "Grace Group" that left the PDP in 2006 to start APC in Edo State, they brought Oshiomole from Labour Party to become the Action Congress (AC) Governorship candidate in 2007,it was the same Pastor Ize Iyamu group that ensured Oshiomole won his re-election.

3 Likes

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries by amuokuko: 6:54pm On Jun 20, 2016
kajoula:

Does it mean that all the good-looking men in edo state are dumb

Witches give nd take..
so if u want power they take ur beauty...

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries by larryUG(m): 6:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
Babacele:
and you think after Wike and Dickson's mess ,we ll allow the 3rd nonsense. Just watch.......
Keep quiet. Sylva contributed to d mess. In fffact sylva was d architect of d whole violence. Don't cry foul. U don't have a say. Who are the 'we'? It's left for Edo people to decide and if u guys (whoever d 'we' u referred to are) think u can tamper with d mandate, that's where d violence will start

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries by victorazy(m): 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
Brigadier7:
very low thinking human

Bros leave me abeg. Am I the only one making reference of the pic? Am my the one that posted the picture? Afterall, is the picture telling lie? Plz free me, na fun we dey have here. If u yab my village is not my business.
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries by EdoBoy90(m): 7:00pm On Jun 20, 2016
IllegalMoney:
[size=13pt][b]Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes

Pastor Ize Iyamu the Governor in waiting of Edo State.

Pastor Osagie Ize Iyamu (POI) is our next Governor......PDP taking over.

All these noise making south west APC bootlickers that know nothing about Edo State Politics, Saying a politicial novice like Obaseki that has no grassroots support will defeat Ize Iyamu needs to have their brain reset back to factory setting.

These same APC bootlickers made noise and boasted that Silva would defeat Dickson in the Bayelsa Election, they also made noise about APC winning most of the seats in the Rivers State Re-Run Election, but the results from those elections showed otherwise and exposed their high level of sophisticated ignorance, cowardice and political naivety.

Ize Iyamu will win at least 65% of Edo South Electoral Votes which happens to have the largest number of voters in the State.

Ize Iyamu will win nothing less than 95 % of Edo Central Votes, which has the second highest number votes in Edo State, a projected 95% electoral votes for PDP in Edo Central, is not a big surprise to any one who understands Edo State Politics, APC and Oshiomole are naturally disliked in Edo Central due to very strong anti Oshiomole sentiments in Edo Central, another factor is Edo Central is where Chief Tony Annenih hails from. PDP got a block vote in the last election in Edo Central, Pastor Osagie Ize Iyamu will get a block vote in Edo Central.

In Edo North which happens to be where Oshiomole hails from and has the lowest number of electoral votes in Edo State, Godwin Obaseki will win a projected 75% of the Electoral Votes in Edo North.

Pastor Osagie Ize Iyamu ( POI) is the Governor in waiting at No 1 Dennis Osadebe Avenue GRA Benin City Edo State.[/b][/size]
**** with your analysis u are not from Edo state or a demented PDP member whose logic is in d reverse direction. Edo central is the minority in Edo state and has 5 local government s while Edo North has six local governments and Edo South has 7 local governments. Total=18. U are said Edo central second highest voters that is ur brain is in the reverse gear of lorry.

2 Likes

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries by bokohalal(m): 7:04pm On Jun 20, 2016
It would have been a contest with Edebiri flying the PDP governership flag. With a known thief as Flagbearer, APC has been handed the Edo State Government House on a platter of gold.
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries by EdoBoy90(m): 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
BossWike:

. stupid analysis. Which region is the minority in Edo State? Edo North can't never have the second highest number of voters because they have 5 local governments.
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries by don4real18(m): 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
he has used tithe and offering to campaign
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries by EdoBoy90(m): 7:09pm On Jun 20, 2016
BossWike:

. stupid analysis. Which region is the minority in Edo State? Edo Central can't never have the second highest number of voters because they have 5 local governments. Edo North= 6, LGs, Edo South=7 LGs, Edo Central= 5 LGs ,Total=18 LGs.
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries by Abagworo(m): 7:09pm On Jun 20, 2016
Marvin67:
I see PDP winning this one. Apart from the people in Edo state being sympathetic to PDP. Ize Iyanmu is a politician like Wike. He's a grassroots man. While Obaseki has brains but he's just like Dakuku. The only thing he has is his godfather (oshomole) the same way the only thing Dakuku had was Amaechi.
I also noticed the the people of Edoq started disliking oshomole in 2015 simply cos of thier dislike for APC. This election would go the Same way the Rivers election went. Pdp nd Ize Iyanmu would win.

Your instance and comparison is totally flawed. There was no election in Rivers State to test grassroots popularity but what happened was backing of armed cultists and militia by FG led then by Jonathan to kill any open opposition and supported using the armed forces on the order of Presidency. Wike is still there peacefully because Amaechi doesn't want a war to escalate in Rivers State because of love for his people. It is easy to arm his own group and start a war backed with FG might like Jonathan and Wike did to him.

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries by Babacele: 7:10pm On Jun 20, 2016
IllegalMoney:

[size=13pt]
Zombie what do u know about Edo State Politics, just typing rubbish from ur brown roof dilapidated mud house with ur fake chinko phone.[/size]
we go see who be zombie after the elections you what do you know about Edo State? With all the Anenih, Igbinedion ,Ize iyamu, una professor etc we no flog una? who go give PDP like Ize iyamu the Edo treasury?
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries by EdoBoy90(m): 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2016
majority of them here don't know anything about Edo state.
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:18pm On Jun 20, 2016
Abagworo:

Your instance and comparison is totally flawed. There was no election in Rivers State to test grassroots popularity but what happened was backing of armed cultists and militia by FG led then by Jonathan to kill any open opposition and supported using the armed forces on the order of Presidency. Wike is still there peacefully because Amaechi doesn't want a war to escalate in Rivers State because of love for his people. It is easy to arm his own group and start a war backed with FG might like Jonathan and Wike did to him.
You are a clown,so the rerun elections that was held dis year that Pdp won in Rivers was backed by Federal Govt and Jonthan?

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries by Tonyblinky(m): 7:18pm On Jun 20, 2016
I would rather not have commented on a thread like this,but the reality is this,any positive thinking edolite would not want a replica of the inglorious days of Lucky Igbinedion,Ize-Iyamu was the engine room of that failed administration.I bet u an Ize Iyamu govt would make people like Anenih and Igbinedion to run back to politics cos food don done for them,may God never take us to that level again in Edo state again,Amen.
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries by MuteMute(m): 7:19pm On Jun 20, 2016
Eyah change from Apc to Pdp and u start complaning 9 month salary.ask Ondo and Ekiti
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries by alexispaul(m): 7:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries by mcfestgee: 7:22pm On Jun 20, 2016
I can smell victory for PDP. If APC like they should put Bubu on life support to come and campaign, even Tinubu plus Fashola put together can not give victory. Some six months ago, I relocated to Benin, I know what I am saying. APC only relies on Tony Kanaka an Agbero to win the election with the help of other tout who have bought ticket to travel out of the State should the election not go in their favour. Some have secure traveling visas for themselves, trust my people. They have made so much from Oshomole.

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries by asherlowitz: 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
I remember when lucky igbinedion said he would anoint some one in the next election and he hasn't disappointed me by his choice so far. Thief anoint Thief. We are watching
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries by mcfestgee: 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
I can smell victory for PDP. If APC like they should put Bubu on life support to come and campaign, even Tinubu plus Fashola put together can not give victory. Some six months ago, I relocated to Benin, I know what I am saying. APC only relies on Tony Kabaka an Agbero to win the election with the help of other tout who have bought ticket to travel out of the State should the election not go in their favour. Some have secure traveling visas for themselves, trust my people. They have made so much from Oshomole.

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries by edorhe14(m): 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
Wow...This will give the Apc a run for their money
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries by locosis007(m): 7:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
Congrats to izeyamu. He is a competent opposition. Hes fierce and industrious. He's a thief also. No offence to him

But oshiomhole got Edo state( edo north nd south mainly) locked down like jagaban

It will be ;

Technocrat (a mole) VS Radical (a looter)

Choose carefully!!!
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries by maestroferddi: 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
martineverest:
u must be deluded to think ize will win edo state.... Pastor iyamu is igbinedion 2.0
Dey there dey misyarn while Ize-Iyamu stoops to take over the government house in Benin.

Even Oshiomhole is mortally afraid of George Osagie Ize-Iyamu picking the PDP ticket knowing the kind of punch this quintessential grassroots politician packs.

APC losing the plot as we approach 2019...
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries by Olayinkaboss(m): 7:30pm On Jun 20, 2016
Philinho:
if not that people can never learn, with suffering and d meltdown of d economy who in his right senses should vote for APC ?
Wit all d lootings Gej, obj n oda pdp members partake in, who in his ryt senses shld vote 4dem or coming down to Edo, d pastor is a renoun looters n a puppet to Lucky. wat am saying in essence, is dat both pdp n apc r dsame. Nigeria yoot wake up n let start 'revolution' or else statusquo wil continue n dis potbelly politician wil sel us 1day
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries by TeamSimple(m): 7:38pm On Jun 20, 2016
I don't think most of the electoral e-warriors we have here drag issues on the hope of having good governance, but just to maintain bragging rights.
It's a pity.
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries by Marvin67: 7:38pm On Jun 20, 2016
Abagworo:

Listen to yourself. So Amaechi didn't want APC to win the Rivers rerun? Why then did he relocate from Abuja to rivers during to election period going from radio station to radio station boasting. Face the fact bro. Man pass man. In rivers, Wike pass Amaechi. Nd in Edo Iyamu is a political force that Oshomole's political machinery can't withstand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria / Obasanjo's Expired Milk And A Slave Dealer Called Bola Tinubu - Femi Fani Kayode / Okezie Ikpeazu Enrols At Footwear Academy To Learn Shoemaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.