Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:50 PM

Calling The Attention Of All Maize Farmers And Suppliers - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Calling The Attention Of All Maize Farmers And Suppliers (1498 Views)

Maize Farmers, You Have To Read This Testimony / Maize Farmers Come In Here / Thread For Maize Farmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calling The Attention Of All Maize Farmers And Suppliers by AgricNation: 5:22pm On Jun 20, 2016
Good Day Nairalanders and AgricNation Family!

We are searching for maize farmers and suppliers located in or around Lagos state. However, if you can get your maize to Lagos, Epe to be specific, please leave your contact details under the comments section so we can contact you as soon as possible.

Please share with friends or family that this opportunity could concern

Thank you in advance.

Visit our website for more information and opportunities: www.agricnation.com

Follow us on all social media for more information and opportunities: @agricnation

1 Like

Re: Calling The Attention Of All Maize Farmers And Suppliers by owotunmobi(m): 12:58am On Jun 24, 2016
Is depanding of ton of maize u what white or yellew maize
Re: Calling The Attention Of All Maize Farmers And Suppliers by debbiepatola: 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2016
I think t Will be better to look for farmers that you will sign MOU with on producing maize for you. You supply them improved seed and they supply you the grain. Am about to sign a contract of such for growing 100acres of maize. If you are going into that direction I can get 20 farmers that will grow minimum 50 acres for you. oolayheni@gmail.com
Re: Calling The Attention Of All Maize Farmers And Suppliers by AgricNation: 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
owotunmobi:
Is depanding of ton of maize u what white or yellew maize

White or yellow maize would be adequate. Around 5 tons for now
Re: Calling The Attention Of All Maize Farmers And Suppliers by AgricNation: 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
debbiepatola:
I think t Will be better to look for farmers that you will sign MOU with on producing maize for you. You supply them improved seed and they supply you the grain. Am about to sign a contract of such for growing 100acres of maize. If you are going into that direction I can get 20 farmers that will grow minimum 50 acres for you. oolayheni@gmail.com

Okay. Thanks for your reply. Would contact you in the near future regarding this.
Re: Calling The Attention Of All Maize Farmers And Suppliers by dualprince0280: 11:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
AgricNation:
Good Day Nairalanders and AgricNation Family!

We are searching for maize farmers and suppliers located in or around Lagos state. However, if you can get your maize to Lagos, Epe to be specific, please leave your contact details under the comments section so we can contact you as soon as possible.

Please share with friends or family that this opportunity could concern

Thank you in advance.

Visit our website for more information and opportunities: www.agricnation.com

Follow us on all social media for more information and opportunities: @agricnation
Good day,I'm a maize supplier.contact me on 08060459304.thanks
Re: Calling The Attention Of All Maize Farmers And Suppliers by AgricNation: 11:16am On Jun 28, 2016
dualprince0280:

Good day,I'm a maize supplier.contact me on 08060459304.thanks

Thanks so much for your reply. We will contact you shortly
Re: Calling The Attention Of All Maize Farmers And Suppliers by Cherie04: 9:22am On Jun 10, 2017
Do you still need the maize?
Re: Calling The Attention Of All Maize Farmers And Suppliers by kennies12(m): 1:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
am in kwara 08105450310
Re: Calling The Attention Of All Maize Farmers And Suppliers by hadex90(m): 1:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
Maize Farmer Based In Lagos But My Farm Is In Atan Ogun State 08134673988
Re: Calling The Attention Of All Maize Farmers And Suppliers by Horizon2: 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ondo state 08022555031

(1) (Reply)

Tomatoes Seeds / Top 10 Cocoa Producing Countries Of The World / Up To 30,000 Trays Of Egg Forsale 08138581267

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.