Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Nigerian Insurance Companies - Real Or Scam. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Insurance Companies - Real Or Scam. (3445 Views)

Independent Agent For Kyavalir - Real Job Or Scam? / Top 5 Best Insurance Companies In USA / Is This Npower Text Real Or Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Insurance Companies - Real Or Scam. by Dohak(m): 6:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
MY WIFE INVESTED OVER N200,000 IN A LIFE INVESTMENT POLICY OVER A PERIOD OF 17 YRS. THE POLICY HAS TERMINATED AND YET THE COMPANY (AFRICAN ALLIANCE INSURANCE PLC) HAS BEEN PLAYING PRANKS AND REFUSING TO PAY MY WIFE THE MONEY SHE INVESTED AND THE ACCRUED INTEREST OF LESS THAN N15,000 WORKED ON IT. IT IS A BIG SHAME THAT THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY IN NIGERIA CAN STILL INDULGE IN THIS FRAUDULENT ACT IN THIS AGE. SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH THE NIGERIAN INSURANCE INDUSTRY IF YOU HAVE ÄNY.
Re: Nigerian Insurance Companies - Real Or Scam. by nkenu(m): 6:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
I had a group life insurance policy with WAPIC insurance in Jos for my staff ,and when i lost a staff over two years ago, the company has refused to settle the family till date. It's a very big shame and scam !!!
Re: Nigerian Insurance Companies - Real Or Scam. by Dohak(m): 7:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
On my instruction, my wife has written and delivered a petition to National insurance commission's complaint bureau. Hoping to see them do their work.
Re: Nigerian Insurance Companies - Real Or Scam. by nkenu(m): 6:50am On Sep 07, 2017
Insurance Companies in Nigeria is pure scam!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Insurance Companies - Real Or Scam. by NaijaPress: 8:40am On Nov 10, 2017
You cannot out rightly say that Nigerian insurance companies are scam, given that you still have those that still abide to insurance ethics in the local industry...

http://www.techlumy.com/nigerian-insurance-industry-three-tier-architecture/
Re: Nigerian Insurance Companies - Real Or Scam. by egoldi01: 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2019
Most of them are scam. They will never disclose all the terms to you especially for medium/long term policies. When it comes to claiming your payment, that is when their true status will be shown. MUTUAL BENEFITS is commonly know for this. I regret ever keeping my money with that crooked company
Re: Nigerian Insurance Companies - Real Or Scam. by Ukprosper: 8:25am On Oct 15, 2020
Find out more about these insurance companies in the list below. Insurance is not scam, it is very legit. Their policies may differ, some more favorable than others, but they would do their best to deliver.
On the account of failure to fulfill their part, you can easily file a complaint(make a claim) and it would be answered to.

Here is a complete list of insurance companies in Nigeria and their coverage.
Top among the list are AIICO, Leadway, AXA Mansard, Custodian and Allied, Cornerstone, etc

Complete List of Insurance Companies in Nigeria

If you are an agent and yours is not well represented, pls contact me @www.knowseeker.com contact us page
Re: Nigerian Insurance Companies - Real Or Scam. by Kewee: 5:01am On Jun 28, 2022
Pls is tangerine life insurance real or scam

(1) (Reply)

Hack Any Facebook Account With New Method,recover Your Hacked Facebook Account / Seun, Do You Care About Your Forum? / Meet Jonathan, The Tortoise...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.