Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,936 members, 7,806,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal (36714 Views)

Video:ize-iyamu Of PDP Led The Protest Demanding INEC To Return Stolen Vote / "Sack Adeosun" - Workers Protest At Finance Ministry / Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest, Demand Adeosun’s Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by Bluffly: 8:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
EasternActivist:

Lol and you call this achievement grin...
You are not even ashamed..

In 10000 years to come Yorubas will never get any entity that will come close to NOI achievement...

I know you know is the hardest truth to believe... but who cares what you believe when the truth is there for everyone to see and judge
Hmm, what a shame

1 Like

Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
shellworker:

... and how has her policies impacted on our economy positively? If there's no improvement on our economy after all that u stated she did, the she is I experienced and clueless.
do you expect her to use a magic wand to turn it around when the budget just got signed?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by delait: 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
You mean all this number of workers are election loosers and angry politicians who are not happy that Adeosun is Finance minister. You need prayers.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by shiimah: 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
are you kidding me? Those are what she achieved under 8months while your Harvard looter allowed such all through her time.

NOI that supervised the wanton looting of our national wealth.
She couldn't secure the ECA but looted it with her cronies.
She had ensured the nation's had no development to show for selling crude oil at over a $100 per barrel.
She borrowed to pay salaries even while selling at that rate.
She granted waivers to looters and shady people.

etc

Is that the kind of person you want the Yorubas to measure up to?
Do you have evidence to back it up? Coz I don't think World Bank will still respect her if she is/was a looter... Besides she wouldn't have been appointed into the Boards since she left the last administration...

All I know is that APC are best when it comes to propaganda, they lie too much. The biggest looters are currently in APC so don't be deceived..

Okonjo Iweala is a world renown Economist so don't run her down with your hatred please

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by freeborn76(m): 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2016
EasternActivist:

In 10000 years to come Yorubas will never get any entity that will come close to NOI achievement...

I know you know is the hardest truth to believe... but who cares what you believe when the truth is there for everyone to see and judge

Just like the Igbos are still wondering and wailing how a certain Professor Wole Soyinka won a Nobel Prize for Literature while their demigod Achebe didn't, not even posthumously...shiorrrrrr!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by Bluffly: 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
TippyTop:

@Emboldened
She did predict tougher times ahead but no one could have predicted the free fall our economy suffered under the watch of Adeosun.
Economy will have a free fall because people like you only think of survival but not value creation. People like you are those that their future is been morgaged right in front of their eyes and yet they sing praises of their destiny destroyer.What has been your contributions to the Nigerian Economy. You do not produce anything as a person and you do not want a free fall. Bluff off

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by ibadanfinest(m): 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
Allowance plenty o, overtime allowance in this hard time, are u saying kemi also collects overtime allowance, In most govt parastatal this has been canceled a long time ago.
As for training allowance, I think kemi is at fault, human capital development is key but shey na all of them one go training at the same time.

Abeg No to overtime allowance to people wey no dey stay reach 3 for office and Yes to relevant training allowance.
Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by theophorus(m): 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
So things can be very Funny...

Imagine these people protesting non-payment of allowance when some people never collect salary for the past 6months.

Hmmm!
A beg if they are tired of the Job they should just resign rather than cause Nuisance.

#ThereanothersidetothisRubbish.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by shiimah: 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
TippyTop:

You're the tribalist here, am not from same tribe as NOI as you said. I appreciate NOI's brilliance unlike you who supports Adeosun because you come from same tribe.
Well said...

Look at him comparing Adeosun with NOI, Adeosun that couldn't manage Ogun state's resources well. You better read NOI profile and countries she have saved.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by Bluffly: 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
ibadanfinest:
Allowance plenty o, overtime allowance in this hard time, are u saying kemi also collects overtime allowance, In most govt parastatal this has been canceled a long time ago.
As for training allowance, I think kemi is at fault, human capital development is key but shey na all of them one go training at the same time.

Abeg No to overtime allowance to people wey no dey stay reach 3 for office and Yes to relevant training allowance.

If our government really wants to control civil servants they need to adopt technology like the use of key cards to monitor movements and manage restrictions. All request should be handled electronically. I bet it that all this frivolous claims will be drastically reduced.
Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by ruffDiamond: 8:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
EasternActivist:
I will always keep saying this, that this woman kemi is clueless and should be relieved before it does more harm to the economy.
shutap there flattino b-EAST Na that former flattino jonaidiot co.cksucker ,cum drinker imaginary figure juggler,abracadabra statistician hardened rogue of a woman get clue abi?mumu mtchw

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by ibadanfinest(m): 8:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
NOI is brilliant, am sure we have Nigerians that are more brilliant than she is but yes she is brilliant

She though allowed looting under her watch and cover her own ass as not to be implicated. She may have advised the then govt against it, but let's not forget she has only one vote.

Tribalist, NOI may be Igbo but she grew up in Ibadan, attended her secondary school in ibadan and chop our ewedu wella, maybe that's why she is as brilliant as she is.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by ibadanfinest(m): 8:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
Bluffly:

If our government really wants to control civil servants they need to adopt technology like the use of key cards to monitor movements and manage restrictions. All request should be handled electronically. I bet it that all this frivolous claims will be drastically reduced.

They should be thinking towards that direction.
Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
shiimah:
Do you have evidence to back it up? Coz I don't think World Bank will still respect her if she is/was a looter... Besides she wouldn't have been appointed into the Boards since she left the last administration...

All I know is that APC are best when it comes to propaganda, they lie too much. The biggest looters are currently in APC so don't be deceived..

Okonjo Iweala is a world renown Economist so don't run her down with your hatred please
world bank will always respect her cos she helped pushed their evil policies that favoured them but we're detrimental to Nigeria.

She was their Manchurian candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by Amiano(m): 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
It is an insult to compare Adesoun to NOI.
They are nt in d same class.

APC has tried to bring her down bt no evidence to nail her.
No kobo has been traced to her yet dis zombies keep shouting NOI is corrupt

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by blackpanda: 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
EasternActivist:
I will always keep saying this, that this woman kemi is clueless and should be relieved before it does more harm to the economy.

Ppls be quiet. She is actually one of the brightest minds in nigeria. If despite the staggering drop in revenue Nigeria has managed to stay afloat, then she has done a good job!

All yall wailers know how to do is nag nag nag

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by blackpanda: 8:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
Amiano:
It is an insult to compare Adesoun to NOI.
They are nt in d same class.

APC has tried to bring her down bt no evidence to nail her.
No kobo has been traced to her yet dis zombies keep shouting NOI is corrupt

If she is as good as u say, then how did all nigeria's funds disapppear under her watch?? How can anyone with a conscience open eye and just dash a single individual $2.1billion??

Seriously sycophants are a big part of nigeria's problem. In some countries okonjo would have be executed by now!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by femolala001(m): 8:52pm On Jun 20, 2016
EasternActivist:

This is what is killing our country.. tribal and religious sentiments... what has yoruba got to do with this now?? U were actuallu making a point but u dont have to include ethnicity or tribal remarks.. im highly disappointed.. i guess u are a graduate..

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by goodman31: 8:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
It is always better not to jump into conclusion. I am a fedreral civil servant and some of this money the workers are asking for is illegal. Most of federal civil servant are lazy wanting to be paid over time for nothing. They are already on ippis what else do they want. They will go unnecessary training and also inflate the price. It's high time sanity is put into our decaying economy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by goodman31: 8:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
It is always better not to jump into conclusion. I am a fedreral civil servant and some of this money the workers are asking for is illegal. Most of federal civil servant are lazy wanting to be paid over time for nothing. They are already on ippis what else do they want. They will go for unnecessary training and also inflate the price. It's high time sanity is put into our decaying economy.
Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by Amiano(m): 8:57pm On Jun 20, 2016
[quote author=blackpanda post=46761773]

If she is as good as u say, then how did all nigeria's funds disapppear under her watch?? How can anyone with a conscience open eye and just dash a single individual $2.1billion??

Seriously sycophants are a big part of nigeria's problem. In some countries okonjo would have be executed by now![/quote

Executed on wat charges pls?
Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by mightycrown1(m): 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
You are just a pained and bitter election loser who is angry that the beautiful brain of a woman is occupying the post formerly occupied by the CORRUPT ngozi okonjo iweala who allowed reckless looting of our national wealth.

Since Kemi Adeosun assumed office as finance minister, below are just a few of the things she has corrected which the the Harvard looter allowed to go unchecked.

Kemi adeosun

1. Gave 23 conditions to state to meet before getting bail out funds, conditions only corrupt free states can meet.

2. Stop the inflated salary of some military individuals.

3. Barred state governments from collecting loans from banks.

4. Weeded out thousands of ghost workers.

5. Implemented the TSA.

6. Rejected IMF loans.

7. Opened account for recovered loot.

Yet, a freak like you still call her clueless cos she stopped the unnecessary allowances these lazy workers enjoyed for years with no progress to our economy. As for the claim that she still gets her own allowances- well, that one is covered by the budget just as other ministers have it too.

What those lazy bums are requesting for is illegal cos the budget doesn't cover it.

NOI is a looter.

the money their pay masters want to continue looting won't allow then to see these o
Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by duni04(m): 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
I think kemi has done a remarkable job at the head of the finance ministry, which is somewhat like the US Treasury department. She has avoided interfering in monetary policy, which is the preserve of the CBN, even when people have ignorantly criticised her as being responsible for the forex crisis. She has stuck to her job of advising and implementing fiscal decisions of the government. The efficiency unit (E-unit) which her ministry introduced has succeeded in streamlining recurrent expenditure to manageable limits. I remember how Ngozi always went to CNN and Bloomberg to complain that Nigeria's recurrent expenditure was too high but did nothing about it.
The recently introduced Budget Support Facility is another novel innovation aimed at replicating Fiscal prudence at the state level.
She has done well!

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by mightycrown1(m): 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
d
Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by Pavarottii(m): 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
You are just a pained and bitter election loser who is angry that the beautiful brain of a woman is occupying the post formerly occupied by the CORRUPT ngozi okonjo iweala who allowed reckless looting of our national wealth.

Since Kemi Adeosun assumed office as finance minister, below are just a few of the things she has corrected which the the Harvard looter allowed to go unchecked.

Kemi adeosun

1. Gave 23 conditions to state to meet before getting bail out funds, conditions only corrupt free states can meet.

2. Stop the inflated salary of some military individuals.

3. Barred state governments from collecting loans from banks.

4. Weeded out thousands of ghost workers.

5. Implemented the TSA.

6. Rejected IMF loans.

7. Opened account for recovered loot.

Yet, a freak like you still call her clueless cos she stopped the unnecessary allowances these lazy workers enjoyed for years with no progress to our economy. As for the claim that she still gets her own allowances- well, that one is covered by the budget just as other ministers have it too.

What those lazy bums are requesting for is illegal cos the budget doesn't cover it.

NOI is a looter.
Now I know ur level of reasoning. U don't even know wen economy is good or not. U must be a kid.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by Kunlexic(m): 9:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
How will money be available in other sectors if finance owe money....We need God to recover Nigeria from this hardship.
Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by arewafederation: 9:15pm On Jun 20, 2016
EasternActivist:

Why are you worried about the economy of "the zoo"?
Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by chidozieikeji2: 9:15pm On Jun 20, 2016
Nobody shud blame kemi its not her fault wen The head is bad how Do u Expect The legs To perform is it kemi that is also owing aso villa guards their allowances
Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by Damikevin(m): 9:17pm On Jun 20, 2016
That's good! Give them their entitlement! Cos she can't tell me that your entitlement aren't been paid!
Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by chidozieikeji2: 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2016
ruffDiamond:
shutap there flattino b-EAST Na that former flattino jonaidiot co.cksucker ,cum drinker imaginary figure juggler,abracadabra statistician hardened rogue of a woman get clue abi?mumu mtchw
u can call her anytin. But I know u don application tire to be her shoe cleaner ofe mmanu yooooooooth

1 Like

Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by CioAngels(f): 9:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
Nigerians, why call for her sack? Lets give her chance and time to carry the ministry forward. I don't believe she is doing badly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tambuwal Returns To Sokoto, Threatens To Expose Opponents / Gov El-Rufai Receives Former VP Namadi Sambo In Kaduna (Photos) / Kanu's Lawyer Reveals Next Action As FG Objects To Court Order Releasing Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.