Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Atheists & Freethinkers: Please Expand Further On This. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists & Freethinkers: Please Expand Further On This. (2844 Views)

My Gratitude Goes To All Atheists/freethinkers Here, You Are Doing A Great Job! / Freethinkers In Nigeria And The Fear Of Nigerians / Atheists, Freethinkers Lounge. Discuss Everything; NO LIMITS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheists & Freethinkers: Please Expand Further On This. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
I am still on my journey towards atheism and mental illumination. I thank you all for all your contributions on my previous thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/3103680/nl-atheists-since-god-supernatural

But of all the posts on that thread, two have left me in deep thought, and I think these posts provides the answer I have been seeking for.

These are the posts

Immorttal:
Grizzlybear. Your question is a very deep one and one among many that is constantly intercepting on people's path to liberation.
Questions like: why do prayer works? Why do people perform some supernatural feats? Why do i experience inner bliss if God doesn't exist?

Now to shed some first time light to your question,my spiritual itinerary is a very rare one. first,my journey started as an agnostic to atheist,agnostic back again to pantheist. My transition was very quick and phenomenal,i was able to learn in a short time what could have taken the average man 10 years to conclude. Acknowledging that Spiritual powers exists and it comes at a prize was one of them. It is sheer ignorance for one to brush aside certain distinguishable concepts simply because it has not been scientifically established beyond doubt.The truth is,everything is energy even your thoughts and it can be transformed,anyone who disregard this notion is yet to experience life on a heterogenous frequency we are spirits,and we have invisible spirit guides operating on the astral plane. When i said everything is energy,its because science have also proven it,do you know you have a sort of connection and attunement with the clothes you wear or shoes you put on,etc,the invisible energy from that connection can be used to invoke one's spirit into submission because a portal has already been created and it can be manipulated into good or evil intentions using volition,affirmations,enchantment,visuals and some other stuff.The intensity of these effects depends on your spirit guards and the belief system one have carried through all their life,if you belief black magic would have an effect on your life,the likely hood increases and its also applicable when you belief otherwise. So black magic exists in everyday life it can be practised by anyone and a spirit can be invoked by anyone,its pretty easy.Its quite confusing but i see no correlation between spirit and existence of God. God is not a spirit,God is a presence.God is all that is everything,God is the Universe.

Sarassin:

It is this singular statement that has brought me to comment here. It is a statement I have made over the years many times to those who would question the supernatural.

It is common knowledge that the ancient Greeks sliced matter into thinner and thinner sections until Democritus put a stop to it by declaring that there was a limit beyond which particles became invisible or atomic. More than two thousand years later John Dalton showed that all matter in the universe was composed of basic building blocks, or atoms. Both men were right, but we now know that further division is possible and that atoms can be split into even more fundamental particles.

Man is composed of matter. Majorly more like clouds of electricity vibrating with wave patterns. Take a man and squeeze the empty spaces out of him, and you are left with a little pile of solid substance no larger than a flyspeck. We are hollow and our insubstantial bodies are strung together with electromagnetic and nuclear forces that simply create the illusion of matter. The only real difference between the living and the non-living is that the atoms of life are organised. They have become arranged into self-replicating patterns that defy cosmic chaos by constantly repairing and replacing themselves feeding on order.

Life is in extremely close touch with matter, and at the highest levels this means that it not only takes energy and information from its surroundings but returns them as well. The supernatural is an exchange of energy at cosmic level utilising the vast cosmic language and the triggers are vibratory primordial sounds and thought.

Please, anyone else who supports this line of thought, please elucidate further.
Re: Atheists & Freethinkers: Please Expand Further On This. by ifenes(m): 9:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
GrizzlyBear:
I am still on my journey towards atheism and mental illumination. I thank you all for all your contributions on my previous thread. But of all the posts on that thread, two have left me in deep thought, and I think these posts provides the answer I have been seeking for.

These are the posts

@Immorttal & Sarassin, and anyone else who supports their line of thought, please elucidate further.

Immorttal & Sarassin have pretty much said it all. You are learning what is behind the veil. Actually there is nothing behind the veil except the real You. The mental state of a person determines he experiences. Be the change you want to see in the world and that's exactly what you will experience.

Misconception: "Seeing is Believing" (What we perceive determines what we believe.)
The Actuality: "Believing is Seeing" (What we believe determines what we perceive)

Your beliefs determine the reality that you perceive. Your beliefs determine your perception of reality.

You then immediately, automatically, (and usually unconsciously) interpret your perception of reality. That is, you (arbitrarily) assign, project, and "superimpose" an interpretation onto your perception of reality.

You then emotionally react to your interpretation of that reality.

You then have thoughts about this reality.

Then, based on your emotions and thoughts, you take action.

With that, we then have ;Beliefs ==> Perception ==> Interpretation ==> Emotional reaction ==> Thoughts ==> Action

Once the belief is messed up,the rest of course will follow suit.

When you are watching television and the current program displeases you, you do not try to change or transform that program. Instead, you simply choose another program that you do prefer.

Likewise, if the reality you are experiencing displeases you, you do not need to "change" or "transform" that reality. You only need to choose another version of reality to "receive", by synchronizing your vibrations with the "version" of reality you do prefer to experience. It already exists. All you have to do is "receive" it. You select the "channel" you're watching in life.

TO CHANGE THE OUTSIDE, CHANGE THE INSIDE.

People do not "create" their reality.They "select" it and "allow it in".

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atheists & Freethinkers: Please Expand Further On This. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 20, 2016
Wrong title?

1 Like

Re: Atheists & Freethinkers: Please Expand Further On This. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
Wrong title?

Please suggest a better title. I don't mind. I just want people who share these same ideas to contribute.
Re: Atheists & Freethinkers: Please Expand Further On This. by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 21, 2016
Please I would appreciate your contributions.

Cc
Neocortex, loj, Johnydon22, SidL, Cloudgoddess, platteon
Re: Atheists & Freethinkers: Please Expand Further On This. by johnydon22(m): 5:56am On Jun 21, 2016
GrizzlyBear:
Please I would appreciate your contributions.

Cc
Neocortex, loj, Johnydon22, SidL, Cloudgoddess, platteon

every other person here has said it all, what can i say to make better sense brothwr

God is all that is everything, God is the universe: That's the idea of Spinoza God... God that constitutes everything from the tiniest strings to the biggest galaxy clusters.

God is nature [i very much agree here if we represent God in the spinoza sense]

God becomes a nurturing womb for everything, our cause and our doom and us since we still are not inseparable from God [nature] which is in fact us and everything.

It's still a watered down atheism that found a better use for the word [God] that needs to become more than just a nebulous authority of divine anger, wrath and judgement if it will continue into the future.

God is everything and everything is God, we are part of God.. A Oneness of all and a difference in this Oneness..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists & Freethinkers: Please Expand Further On This. by CAPSLOCKED: 7:23am On Jun 21, 2016
undecided
Re: Atheists & Freethinkers: Please Expand Further On This. by rejosom(m): 8:48am On Jun 21, 2016
johnydon22:

God is everything and everything is God, we are part of God.. A Oneness of all and a difference in this Oneness..

I am with you on this.
Re: Atheists & Freethinkers: Please Expand Further On This. by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 21, 2016
GrizzlyBear:
I am still on my journey towards atheism and mental illumination
Hello Grizzlybear, I hope you are doing great.

I am not sure that I understand your question. If you could formulate it in simpler terms, it would be of great help.

Moreoever, it is my opinion that it is incorrect to to start a "Journey towards Atheism". Atheism is not "bad" or "good" per se, but it does not help you to set a final position, while seeking for the Truth. It creates bias, and prevents you from achieving the very aim of your quest.

What I mean is, Seek and ye shall find. But do not run away from religion, to become a "religious" atheist, or a religious "Pantheist' or religious "whatever". At the end of the day, you are still a slave. 'Religious' here means, to accept propositions/opinions/positions as Truth, without personal and intuitive related experience.

Now back to Sarassin's Post. I do not claim to interpret his post, he might come and do that when he's free. I just share with you my understanding of it.

The Physicists are flabbergasted by the wonderful world of quantum physics. Since The Theory of relativy and the atomic bombings, the "world" has come to realise the great energy and unfathomable possibilities hidden in the world of these tiny particles. Quantum physics seems to obey to rules and laws which do not agree with "standard" (classical) physics, which in turn are born from a materialistic perspective of the universe. Simplified, the Scientific method and the (gross) materialistic view of the universe, were till now synonymous.

What I mean is, Scientists had until this point, laws and hypothesis which were very effective in describing and predicting how the (material) world functions. Quantum physics - for instance the famous quantum entanglement - do no follow these laws and hypothesis, and opened the door to a whole new perspective. The problem is, since (gross) matter is made of infinitely divisible particles, it could mean that a greater understanding of quantum physics could totally change our understanding of the universe, and even of ourselves.

This is were the "Magic" comes into play. Some people and group of people achieved through generations of "trial and error", transmission, or sometimes by mistake, some undertanding of the laws of the unseen. They kept the knowledge thus achieved and transmitted this secretly via initiations, mystic schools, vows, etc. Some used it for power and dominion others for healing purposes and whatnot.

Everywhere, all over the world, there are people and groups of people in possession of such knowledge. There are far more fraudster, crooks, pretenders, religious con men, of course. But there are also a few (rare) genuine.

Furthermore, There are also some who succeed to achieve "enlightenment". But it is another topic.

All in all, it can be said that the general aim of the universe, seems to be, to evolve, to experience.

Great day to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists & Freethinkers: Please Expand Further On This. by neocortex: 9:17am On Jun 21, 2016
If you search for spirituality, you will definitely find some evidence
supporting your view.
The idea of oneness with god is about accepting that there is no extra-nature
god somewhere in the universe , the god is everything nature itself.
This is the conclusion many mystics have arrived at after searching painstakingly
for the "God", it is the same conclusion of Bhudda after his "enlightenment".

As for the "Juju" , I still maintain that it is wholly physical, not spiritual
that is why the knowledge is closely guarded by the practitioners. The practitioners
have "accounts" which detail the formula for achieving specific objectives.
It is the lack of objective study of how juju works that is giving it a supernatural
reputation.

Finally, searching for meaning is wired into our brain and it is a personal journey
that doesn't end until it ends, so the best you can do for yourself is living for the now.
Being ignorant of a concept should only make us curious not miserable.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists & Freethinkers: Please Expand Further On This. by ValentineMary(m): 9:47am On Jun 21, 2016
Nice topic OP. I have been thinking lately if death is a state of physical oblivion, is it also a state of mental oblivion So I call the humanintellect his/her God. It sees all we do and knows our inner thought. We are Gods, but we are just conscious matter would that mean all matter is God whether conscious or unconscious ?

If there is anything thay should be called omnipresent, it is matter. So matter might just be God. Butmatter is inanimate so I would rather subscribe to nothing than subscribe to an inanimate God.
Re: Atheists & Freethinkers: Please Expand Further On This. by Truthman83(m): 10:59am On Jun 21, 2016
I can safely say I am an ex christian now. It's not been easy but I am convinced inside of me. @ifenes How does the matrix work? @Johnnydon22,If God is everything,who is the christian God and what does Satan represent. @Immorttal,how does black magic work and what exactly is it? Thanks
Re: Atheists & Freethinkers: Please Expand Further On This. by DeSepiero(m): 12:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
Endless debates on the concept of God and origin of existence. Face your realities people!!!

1 Like

Re: Atheists & Freethinkers: Please Expand Further On This. by onetrack(m): 1:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
I am an atheist, but I have no argument against pantheism or panentheism. They are philosophically acceptable positions, in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Atheists & Freethinkers: Please Expand Further On This. by johnydon22(m): 2:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
onetrack:
I am an atheist, but I have no argument against pantheism or panentheism. They are philosophically acceptable positions, in my opinion.

Pantheism is still watered down atheism that has found better more awe striking use of the word God.

its just a way of coining the word God as another name for the universe [everything], equating nature herself with divinity.

which is in fact still broadly atheism...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists & Freethinkers: Please Expand Further On This. by johnydon22(m): 3:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
Truthman83:
I can safely say I am an ex christian now. It's not been easy but I am convinced inside of me. @ifenes How does the matrix work? @Johnnydon22,If God is everything,who is the christian God and what does Satan represent. @Immorttal,how does black magic work and what exactly is it? Thanks

God is everything is a spinoza concept of God, equating nature as God.

As per the Christian God, it's a masculine deity from the bronze age pagan isreali society, its a personal God [ a god that is represented in form of a person basically humanoid]

Such deities i disbelieve, though mostly attributed with the creation of the cosmos by their believers but such God(s) are too small for the cosmos

Satan from the Christian terminology is a deity but a counterpart of God, a personal force of evil and adversary.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atheists & Freethinkers: Please Expand Further On This. by Brigance(m): 4:17pm On Jun 21, 2016
if there's anything that is omnipresent, it might just be matter . . .
if there's anything that is omnipotent, it might just be energy . .
if there's anything that is omniscient, it might just be nature . . .
if there's any god, it might just be us . . .

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atheists & Freethinkers: Please Expand Further On This. by davien(m): 4:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
I outright don't agree with sneaking in the label "god" in place of anything like nature or the universe because it calls for special pleading.

Years of calling the observed effects,appearances and occurrences of the natural world or nature to be "god/gods" has left this aftertaste in everyone.. So it's best to thread carefully before one falls into the same sort of thinking we often accuse theists of.

1 Like

Re: Atheists & Freethinkers: Please Expand Further On This. by Seun(m): 11:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
Resist the urge to replace your faith with other concepts that are equally imaginary.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists & Freethinkers: Please Expand Further On This. by joseph1832(m): 11:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
Seun:
Resist the urge to replace your faith with other concepts that are equally imaginary.
What do you believe in?
Re: Atheists & Freethinkers: Please Expand Further On This. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
What does one resist for when there was no faith to begin with
Seun:

1 Like

Re: Atheists & Freethinkers: Please Expand Further On This. by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 22, 2016
I do not believe in the Abrahamic religions & their teachings because I know that the Universe is one big sea of energy and the more your vibration increases, the more you're able to tap into the core of this cosmic sea and the more you become or manifest anything you want. I could tell from my frequent soul traveling experiences, but that is a story for another day.

That said, African Science a.k.a juju or jazz is very real and the attempted assassination of Pa Abraham Adesanya; the former Afenifere leader & Nadeco chieftain by Sergeant Rogers during General Sani Abacha's regime is just 1 of the many incidents that attest to this fact.

I won't even talk about the attempted assassination of the Late Emir of Kano - Ado Bayero which left his bodyguard & driver dead.

You would agree with me that Barnabas Jabila Msheila a.k.a Sergeant Rogers' marksmanship is unquestionably beyond any doubt as he was a trained & professional killer.

The approach he used in killing Kudirat Abiola (i.e in motion) was the same he applied to Pa Abraham Adesanya so the question of whether he missed or not does not arise.

Sergeant Rogers opened fire on Pa Abraham Adesanya at the Elf Filling Station near Sura Market in Lagos Island but he (Pa Adesanya) “miraculously” escaped unhurt.

In sergeant Rogers' words:

“We knew it was him because of the description we were given. We were told that he was elderly with grey hair and bulging forehead. So when we saw him and he entered his Mercedes Benz car and drove and passed us, we knew who he was.

We trailed his car. On reaching a junction, I squeezed myself out of the window and Aminu did the same and I fired several shots at Adesanya. Aminu Mohammed who sat behind me fired from his side too. Katako was driving. I used Uzi and my bullets hit the car. We drove off to Obalende and went back to Dodan Barracks," he said.

According to Rogers, on reaching Dodan Barracks, he informed Major Ado that the mission was accomplished. Ado, he said, reportedly responded by saying "well done."

Now, consider this, Y would Rogers inform Major Ado that the mission was accomplished if he wasn't sure or certain that the bullets he fired hit his target?

If anyone of you still do not believe in the existence of Jazz or Juju; the Alagemo festival is only a few weeks away. Come to Ijebu-Ode and your doubts will be cleared. grin

2 Likes

Re: Atheists & Freethinkers: Please Expand Further On This. by braithwaite(m): 5:25am On Jun 22, 2016
[b]

frethinking:aspect of things based on logic, reason, and empiricism, rather than authority, tradition, or other dogmas and tend to be skeptical, respect critical thinking and reason, and are sometimes freethinkers are proud of their own individuality. Freethinkers reject conformity for the sake of conform. free thinker logically deduces what he chooses to believe,not until hardmirror or some random peeps tell him to believe

>Free thinker usually can critically examine his own beliefs and assumptions. He may be an atheist or a theist. Both the atheist and theist can also be non-free thinkers and just accept believe.and freethinkers tend to seek answer for some particular questions while atheist don't need any answer.

Atheism:is this non-believ in god and more reason why it's believe that the existence of god can be proved logically or empirically.
> atheists don't necessarily think freely,they tend to believe that the evidence of God’s existence is too weak,and no cogent prove for God existence so Viola... There's no such thing as God..

> Basically atheist tend to prove God’s non-existence into several categories : teleological, and cosmological aspect, miracles, ontological,and other prudential justifications.

> Just like how religious people can think fairly free within the scientific basis and theorize things that may go against the core believes. Some theists simply beleive a God put everything in motion, they are still free to think and ponder about the universe.but they won't..

Generally think atheists don't believe all together while free thinkers are open to all the possibilities

[/b]

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atheists & Freethinkers: Please Expand Further On This. by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 22, 2016
This is a fascinating topic. I await more replies please.
Re: Atheists & Freethinkers: Please Expand Further On This. by rejosom(m): 7:34am On Jun 22, 2016
Brigance:

We are energy...
We are nature...
We are God.

Everything that there is is energy... energy begets matter when light is factored in according to Einstein (E =MC2).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists & Freethinkers: Please Expand Further On This. by ifenes(m): 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
Brigance:

The moment we know we are God,Energy,Oneness experiencing itself in unlimited forms ,everything we can imagine, we will begin to expand and break free from the Matrix that has put us in a box and want us to worship a god rather than seeing that we are the God @Truthman83. The Matrix as you asked is a mental prison wall that enable disconnection from one's true self. Usually built by having negative belief systems that belittles us,creates boundaries we cannot go past,negative religious principles that cannot be questioned etc

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists & Freethinkers: Please Expand Further On This. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
ifenes:

The moment we know we are God,Energy,Oneness experiencing itself in unlimited forms ,everything we can imagine, we will begin to expand and break free from the Matrix that has put us in a box and want us to worship a god rather than seeing that we are the God @Truthman83. The Matrix as you asked is a mental prison wall that enable disconnection from one's true self. Usually built by having negative belief systems that belittles us,creates boundaries we cannot go past,negative religious principles that cannot be questioned etc

Thanks for your contributions, sir. I have few more questions.

How is it that christians are able to counter these "juju" by calling on their God? Why do some powers fall at the foot of certain religions when these religions draw power from their god? Christianity for instance?

Can this theory still be used to explain the existence of ghosts?

What about "demonic activity" and exorcism? How is exorcism effective?

Cc
Sarassin, immorttal, Loj, brigance, seun, sirwere, braithe, zoharariel, davien, johnydon22, neocortex, sidL, platteon, valentinemary.
Re: Atheists & Freethinkers: Please Expand Further On This. by Brigance(m): 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
GrizzlyBear:

How is it that christians are able to counter these "juju" by calling on their God? Why do some powers fall at the foot of certain religions when these religions draw power from their god? Christianity for instance?

Cc
Sarassin, immorttal, Loj, brigance, seun, sirwere, braithe, zoharariel, davien, johnydon22, neocortex, sidL, platteon, valentinemary.

Ambiguous god and ambiguous juju works hand in hand.
Re: Atheists & Freethinkers: Please Expand Further On This. by ValentineMary(m): 8:48am On Jun 23, 2016
GrizzlyBear:

Cc

It's all psychology. Let us take for instance I have a sick brother and I tell him that calling the name of Galileo would heal him, and my brother firmly believes, and calls on Galileo, they is a high probability that he would be healed. Why? because physiological recovery is usually accompanied with psychological recoverer (many physician have proven this). Similar thing happens in christianity. The people believe so if by any chance they get healed or better, they attribute it to the name(s) they called. This us what we call confirmation bias.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists & Freethinkers: Please Expand Further On This. by Pdizzle(m): 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
ValentineMary:

It's all psychology. Let us take for instance I have a sick brother and I tell him that calling the name of Galileo would heal him, and my brother firmly believes, and calls on Galileo, they is a high probability that he would be healed. Why? because physiological recovery is usually accompanied with psychological recoverer (many physician have proven this). Similar thing happens in christianity. The people believe so if by any chance they get healed or better, they attribute it to the name(s) they called. This us what we call confirmation bias.

Juju could be unexplainable science, there's a possibility, but what do you say about people that don't believe in juju and it still works against them. I believe your explanation is talking about the placebo effect.
Expantiate on exorcism, people that don't even have control of themselves can't possibly undergo placebo effect or confirmation bias. The Catholics and Muslims have different ways of exorcism and it's effective.
Re: Atheists & Freethinkers: Please Expand Further On This. by ValentineMary(m): 1:45am On Jun 24, 2016
Pdizzle:

Juju could be unexplainable science, there's a possibility, but what do you say about people that don't believe in juju and it still works against them. I believe your explanation is talking about the placebo effect.
Expantiate on exorcism, people that don't even have control of themselves can't possibly undergo placebo effect or confirmation bias. The Catholics and Muslims have different ways of exorcism and it's effective.
Historically, exorcisms have been used to
treat a wide variety of symptoms that are
now associated with mental issues. People
with schizophrenia, personality issues,
delusions, hallucinations, or severe depression
might all have been considered candidates for
exorcisms in generations past. Each of these
issues can, in some cases, cause unusual or
frightening behavior.
In a culture where many believe certain
behaviors may be caused by demonic
possession, the manifestations of mental
health issues may conform to popular
mythology. A person with schizophrenia
might, for example, believe he or she hears
the voice of Satan, or that he or she is in fact
Satan, because he or she grew up amid
culturally ingrained messages that this is
possible.
Even in contemporary times, people with
mental issues may be subject to exorcisms,
particularly in devoutly religious communities
and developing countries. Epilepsy, which can
cause severe seizures, may lead to exorcism
being performed. Substance abuse, head
injuries, and brain tumors can also
dramatically alter behavior, leading someone
to appear possessed.

Mental issues can cause strange behavior,
and people tend to conform to expectations.
This means a person experiencing an
exorcism is more likely to act in ways he or
she has heard of others behaving during
exorcisms. Exorcisms sometimes also involve
the use of potions, drugs, or fasting, each of
which can induce violent illness and strange
behavior. Starvation can affect brain function,
and the stress of an exorcism may radically
alter behavior.
Re: Atheists & Freethinkers: Please Expand Further On This. by giiin: 5:36am On Jun 24, 2016
I think this article shed light on the role and dangers of religion in Africa today: http://www.afriqhub.com/post/3/Predatory_piety_and_poverty_in_Africa

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Evolution Was True Then It Should Be Able To Regrow Lost Limbs In Humans / Condemned Ex-armed Robber Acquitted/discharged By Jesus On Execution Day / Did We Really Have Past Lives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.