Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother (37564 Views)

How To Know That You Are Hanging Around A Wicked Person / How Do You Gain Complete Custody Of A Child Born Out Of Wedlock? / Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
Why do people keep advising him to pray, keep praying he already mentioned he and his brethren are fasting and PRAYING, come up with solutions people after praying you have to do something we can't just pray all of our problems away

Edited: reminds me of some christian you will be starving and ask for help instead of helping you physically they will ask you to pray, what do they think you can't pray? If you tell them you did they say pray harder or you ain't praying hard enough. An unbeliever will just help you with the resources you need problem solved, am Christian but after we pray we must act
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by olayinkajnr(m): 12:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
MadCow1:
Oga O.P,

First of all, I sympathize with you and your Wife on the loss of your baby. That is a trauma that no Parent should ever have to experience. I pray you both find the strength and support in each other to pull through.

God Bless your Home my Friend.

MadCow..

Nice one bro. You spoke my mind. May God bless your home OP and shield you from any form of problems.
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by freeradical(m): 12:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
@ op, my advice goes this way. If your story is true cos I know pple can say anything to draw traffic on the net, you have to be very calm now and fervent in your devotion to God. By you I mean you and your wife because the two of you are one now. This is no time to be running about like a headless chicken from one church to another. I wonder why our generation of Christians behave as if their church is more important than Christ our Lord.

That said just be steadfast in devotion. No power in the universe can hurt you or your household. Not unless the Lord wills it. The child you lost is with the Lord and is enjoying eternal bliss. If you stay faithful at the end of your time you will still see your child again. In all stand firm in God through prayers and righteousness. Never sin or profane his name all in the bid to take vengeance. Do not confront your mother at all, rather cling tightly to the God who saves you. Focus more on God than on your supposed enemy. When you start loving him more, you start trusting him and then you will realise that only his will shall manifest in your life.

Above all encourage your wife because her pronunciation about dying is a sign of despair. That is sinful against the Holy spirit. It is never over until it's over so a good christian that trusts God must never throw in the towel. U can see that sometimes we think we are sanctified because of our prayers and Good deeds so our prayers must be answered. But such pronunciation from your wife reeks of unrighteousness in the sight of God. Whatever you are going through may be trials from God. Read the book of Job from start to end to see what I mean by this. God made it clear that he owes no human explanation for his ways. He is the potter and we r the clay. Both of you should pray to God for forgiveness and ask for his grace to carry your daily crosses. Faith is believing that God will save you, hope is waiting for him to save you and love is keeping to his tenets of being at peace with your neighbour until the end.

It is well with you and your household. God has given you victory. Go claim it.

1 Like

Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 21, 2016
My mother is capable of worse, the torture I had to go through and still go through by her hands, would make you weep. A woman that told the world i am a witch, took me from one spiritual home to another to prove my innocence, as exposed as i am,I obliged her. she got same response from them all, she's innocent. She explicitly told me she regrets ever birthing me and wish I would die and of all her children, I am the one she hates (I am the last child). No one else knows about this part of my life and this is my first time of sharing it...just to let you know you're not alone in the 'having a bad mother' category.
The good thing is, I don't let it keep me down, I cry...break down, dust it off, raise my shoulders high and move on.
Dear poster, I am going to tell you the exact thing I tell myself every time she goes out of her way to frustrate me..."This too shall pass".

2 Likes

Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by iamord(m): 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
Hmm.. This is a very sad story.. Very strange but true.. Your mum has narcissistic and domineering characters. We have such people all over the world. But over here. Infused with black magic it's something else. It's a difficult situation but not too difficult for God. You are the man. And need to take some emergency shots. But with sense. If you harm your mum it will not solve the issue cos the yoke is still binding.. And you will pay dearly for it. It's a desperate measure and you need to address the tempo as such.. As you pray your prayers need to be directed.... Two things.. To keep your wife alive and to break every yoke and attachment. You need trusted prayer heads and what ever way you can go to save her. and also you need to serve as a pillar for your wife in this trying time. Be strong for her. Your warmth and encouragement will go a long way. . If your mum can go to this extent. what say does your father have?? .but first it's advisable to bring your family together and beg your mum in their front. Let everyone bear witness to this even that you begin she does not agree. Do everything possible to save your wife and your family. If you are very sure of your allegations. You can also sue her to a traditional court if you have any in your place . Just my opinion. I wish you the very best
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by mayorall(m): 1:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by The0d0ra(f): 1:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
omonighoblessing:
the OP is really in need of advice.....pls where are the mods.....
cc lalasticlala , RoyalRoy
pls help do the needful...
let's get the OP rolling with advices
..nt jes advice but with prayer!

2 Likes

Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by olureignforever: 1:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
I once had a relationship that wld have cost me my life but for God's Mercy. It's d Mother in law issue. My Bro, serious case need serious attention. Please involve true men of God with true Annointing. Don't let your wife die, please. Continue to Pray. Will pray along with you. Shalom
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by giftedben: 1:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
You have to confront ur mom/her sister because right now you are living for ur wife and starting up ur own family. When you do that make sure you pour out everything in ur heart. Warn them seriously and threaten to expose their evil deeds in every national dailies.
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by cococandy(f): 1:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
undecided
ismayl:
am sorry for this. am a muslim so i can only giv u advise in islamic way. (not mandatory u accept).; In islam, we are slaves to our parents.u are, to ur mum. each &evrybody has his trials & tribulations. this is urs in the condition of ur master. note however, NO MATTER WHAT, never ever ever hurt ur mother. she loves u & bliv she's doing all ths for ur sake. if she wants u divorce ur wife, sorry u just have to (if u can not in anyway make her accept it).u& what belong to u are her's. so u either find ALL possible way to appease her to accept, or divorce the innocent sister on condition ur mum wont enforce one on u.ur wife already regrets ur union. no matter what happens to u (even if u run mad) ur mom will NEVER EVER abandon u.
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by iamord(m): 1:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
denzmark:
Why do people keep advising him to pray, keep praying he already mentioned he and his brethren are fasting and PRAYING, come up with solutions people after praying you have to do something we can't just pray all of our problems away

Edited: reminds me of some christian you will be starving and ask for help instead of helping you physically they will ask you to pray, what do they think you can't pray? If you tell them you did they say pray harder or you ain't praying hard enough. An unbeliever will just help you with the resources you need problem solved, am Christian but after we pray we must act

Dude you are wise. And express my thoughts on the matter.
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by oluwafemim(m): 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2016
Sabuta:
Hello family. I write this memo to seek your opinion about a pressing family issue am confronted with. My story is a very long one but I wil try and make as brief as possible.

I was dating this beautiful lady and all was going well until the issue of marriage popped up. I really loved her and I believe she loves me too. We are both working in thesame city and stay independent of our parents who are in the village. I introduced her to my family and there was little or no resistance from my dad and brothers. Unfortunately, my momsy and her sisters reject and forbid me to marry her. I ask her why and she came up with lazy excuses- the lady's background, family, and all that. I understand that my mum really wants to hand pick a wife for me- but I vehemently refused. I kept pushing for it- going after my heart and praying about it. Of all the excuses my mum gave me, non was personality related. This lady's personality is hard to come by. So I decided to go ahead with the wedding. A few weeks to the wedding the lady took in for me and I informed my parents. We are both cool with that as I counted it a blessing. I was already counting months to been a father.

On the wedding day my mum refused to turn up for the wedding. Now I know it sounds crazy but that what actually happened. Anyways, it was a success and we were pronounced husband and wife.

We started our little home praying for each other and for peace with my mother. Everyday my wife cries out to God to soften the heart of my mother and we kept seeking for forgiveness. She reminds me to call my parents and encourage me to remember my siblings after collecting every paycheck. She was always in touch with my dad and even sends my siblings little token after she collects her salary. I cannot express how much she loved my family and really wanted peace with everybody. She has committed more effort to integrate into my family than I have myself. In everything she does, she puts my siblings first before hers. They say women are selfish- but my woman is selfless.

After nine months, it is time to become a father. We went shopping, bought all the necessary things required to welcome our little angel. Our hearts were filled with joy despite all the hate from my mother. Thank God we are living very far from my mother. So it was kinda easy to manage her hatred towards my wife. But just when I was assuming how easy it was to manage her, trouble began.

A few days to My wife's EDD, she noticed slow movement of the baby in her womb, went to the hospital and doctors advised a CS. Baby's activity was fast decreasing and doctors evacuated the baby. Baby was born- and I was a father. Sadly doctors said the baby had an uncommon disease (name withheld) and would require a surgery. Surgery was done and baby pulled through. All the while we were praying as the disciples did on Pentecost day. We got many pastors involved and all that. Regretfully, baby couldn't survive this wicked world and she gave up after few weeks.

Now it was grieving time. I called my mom to tell her of the demise of my baby but guess what- she laughed over it and said 'this is just the beginning'. Thank God for my in laws, they were there every step of the way- may God bless and prosper them, Amen. I didn't receive any sympathy from my sister either, only my dad and brothers. Life goes on.

I thank God because I was able to be a man and stand by my wife. God gave me the grace to be there for her against all odds. Financially, I bless God. At my age I am able to do a lot of things my peers couldn't . The last time I received any financial help from anybody in my life was in 2010. Since then, God has always prepared a table for me before my enemies. Baba God noni.

Now God has a way of revealing things to the holy. My wife is more religious than me. I am more of an evidence based reasoning person than faith and all. However I always believe in doing good to people. That could possibly be the reason why my plate is always full with manna.

So my wife woke me up one night and told me of how God has been making revelations to her. She has kept this in her heart for so long because she doesn't want anything that will cause any further damage to the peace we are trying to achieve. But it was too much for her to bear- she told me of a dream she had. She saw my mum carrying our wedding photo to a witch doctor. Yes that sounds crazy, right? But you know what? It sounds crazier to me at first. Like I earlier said am more of evidence based person, so I started looking for evidence. Thank God to my Frnd working in telecom industry (name withheld). I started looking for my mum call records since my wedding. My Frnd at first told me of how sensitive it is to release such records- it has has cost people their career. Long and short of it- I was able to listen to her call records.

They say wonders shall never end. I have heard of stories of parents halting their children successes and vice versa ( thanks to nollywood). I never knew that I would be the next victim. I tried not to believe it but the more I try the more I am in touch with reality. To cut the long story short, my mum has connived with her sister to travel to the east to consult a witch doctor with our wedding photo. Nollywood movie, right? May you never experience this in Jesus name.

Now let me take a flash back to my childhood days- my mom loved all her children a lot. She's a disciplinarian and she tried in raising us the best way she could. Several times when I was a kid, she selects my friends for me, regulates my movement etc. Even in my university days she scrutinizes my friends. But one thing she tried to develop in me was how to hate her 'perceived' enemies. Whenever she has a problem with any woman or family in the estate, she doesn't allow us to play with the children of such. She will stop us from talking to kids in that house and would paint that family black. But the stubbornness in me wouldn't let me follow her directives on this one. She want us to have common friends and enemies. Worst case scenario is I collect koboko.

A brief background of her sister: Her sister has similar character with my mom, very possessive and always exercising control over other people's affairs. About 15 years ago, I remember her visiting a witch doctor to help her solve some family issues. When our going was good, she once boasted to me saying 'the death of my mother in law was the saving grace of my marriage'.

It's been more than 6 months since I spoke to my mom. Crazy, right? Pls don't crucify me yet- this world is a wicked place. I and my wife decided to pray and fast about the dream she had. Coupled with the evidence of call records, I informed my dad of the malicious attack on my daughter and how she died. He encouraged me to pray and he equally joined me in fasting. #heartOfaFather. As I type this story on my phone, my wife and I have not broken our fast.

Recently, my mum sent me a message threatening that my wife will never give birth. In her words 'over my dead body will your harlot bear children'. Yes! She said that. Still doubting? Ride on...

Of recent, my wife started complaining of stomach issues- lower abdominal pains. She had several scans that revealed a growing ovarian cyst. It is growing at an alarming rate. Doctors said if it doesn't stop growing then she will need a surgery. In the last 3 weeks she has had four scans.

Two days ago she cried out to me 'baby my only mistake in this life is being your wife- I haven't done anything wrong to anybody. I was living a happy and fulfilled life before I met you. I have parents and family who love me. Why does your mother wants to take away my life? Am counting days to leave this wicked world. I have had enough of its wickedness.'

I consoled her, prayed over her and gave her hope. I told her these times are hard but we shall overcome. I immediately called my dad and request him to warn my mum from hurting my wife otherwise I will take unpleasant action.

Today I am to take a decision of what to do to save my ailing wife from dying. I want to save her without hurting anybody but if need be for me to hurt someone, I will.

Comments strictly for matured minds pls.

BRO , SINCE YOU WANT HER TO LIVE, pls don't waste time before you go for deliverance. I will recommend MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLE MINISTRIES for you. Take your wife there without waste of time.
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by Image123(m): 1:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
Over to you HardMirror. These are some of the realities of life and the wickedness people face that defy logic and only science. OP, i decree your wife is set free in Jesus' name. Because He only makes you free indeed.

1 Like

Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by AuroraB(f): 1:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
ismayl:
am sorry for this. am a muslim so i can only giv u advise in islamic way. (not mandatory u accept).; In islam, we are slaves to our parents.u are, to ur mum. each &evrybody has his trials & tribulations. this is urs in the condition of ur master. note however, NO MATTER WHAT, never ever ever hurt ur mother. she loves u & bliv she's doing all ths for ur sake. if she wants u divorce ur wife, sorry u just have to (if u can not in anyway make her accept it).u& what belong to u are her's. so u either find ALL possible way to appease her to accept, or divorce the innocent sister on condition ur mum wont enforce one on u.ur wife already regrets ur union. no matter what happens to u (even if u run mad) ur mom will NEVER EVER abandon u.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked...No wonder embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed

Anyway, I think her people ''banning you'' from seeing her may loosen your Mum a little lipsrsealed angry
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by amdoyin82(m): 1:23pm On Jun 21, 2016
Keep praying without ceasing..God answerth prayers.
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by iamord(m): 1:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
Opistorincos:
This is serious.. but wait, if you had your mum's call records, can't you just contact the witch doctor, pay him a visit and pay him triple the amount your mum paid for the evil act to be reversed? Just thinking aloud
you are one hell of a wise crazy dude

1 Like

Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by oluwamile(m): 1:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
my brother, hw many times in call u...run down to mountain of fire prayer city at lagos for deliverance...ur wife must not die ooo,cos if she do her spirit will never let u rest....go to mountain of fire and thank me later
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by chidi1: 1:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
Let's put this in perspective. You cannot hear a non-prerecorded call, even from the carrier company. The server company can only give you information on the call history (phone numbers of all calls done in a certain month.

If this story is true, I would recommend you cut off all communication with her. Unfortunately you may also limit the information you give to the rest of your family. The less she knows the better in this scenario.

1 Like

Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by Prettiepearlz(f): 1:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
ismayl:
Really? So he should throw away his happiness because in your own words "children are slaves to their parents". I can believe you just told him to divorce his wife because his mother want him to do that. Ewooooo, see what religion is turning us into. Lord have mercy.

2 Likes

Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by baby124: 1:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
chidi1:
Let's put this in perspective. You cannot hear a non-prerecorded call, even from the carrier company. The server company can only give you information on the call history (phone numbers of all calls done in a certain month.

If this story is true, I would recommend you cut off all communication with her. Unfortunately you may also limit the information you give to the rest of your family. The less she knows the better in this scenario.
Gbam! That is how I knew the OP is a story teller. As usual these types fabricate stories to put mother's in a bad light. If your mother did not kill you as a defenseless baby, she cannot do anything to you as an adult. Even mad women protect their young. You better be very careful with a wife that is quick to make your mother a devil. A lot of Devils are prayer warriors. No one is doing your wife at all. She needs to stop being paranoid and seek mental help. Your mother is just capitalizing on conincidence and maybe she has seen something you are not seeing in that wife. Like mental instability. Your mother cannot harm you, so focus your frustration elsewhere. Even if your mother is a witch, that is still your mother. Never let anyone use you against her to destroy her. If she curses you, na die you dey.
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by robbase: 1:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
Its obvious your mum has hexed or cursed your wife/ marriage. I suggest you perform a hex / curse reversal prayers. Read the Psalm 7, 35 and 53 - 55, then pray after the reading (for 3 days with fasting), and you shall thank God. May God arrest this situation. You can whatsapp me on 08169767624 for more assistance. All you need is fasting and prayers. I will give you a more advanced and powerful prayer operations if you aren't satisfied with the aforementioned.
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by mikolo80: 1:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
Sabuta:
Hello family. I write this memo to seek your opinion about a pressing family issue am confronted with. My story is a very long one but I wil try and make as brief as possible.

I was dating this beautiful lady and all was going well until the issue of marriage popped up. I really loved her and I believe she loves me too. We are both working in thesame city and stay independent of our parents who are in the village. I introduced her to my family and there was little or no resistance from my dad and brothers. Unfortunately, my momsy and her sisters reject and forbid me to marry her. I ask her why and she came up with lazy excuses- the lady's background, family, and all that. I understand that my mum really wants to hand pick a wife for me- but I vehemently refused. I kept pushing for it- going after my heart and praying about it. Of all the excuses my mum gave me, non was personality related. This lady's personality is hard to come by. So I decided to go ahead with the wedding. A few weeks to the wedding the lady took in for me and I informed my parents. We are both cool with that as I counted it a blessing. I was already counting months to been a father.

On the wedding day my mum refused to turn up for the wedding. Now I know it sounds crazy but that what actually happened. Anyways, it was a success and we were pronounced husband and wife.

We started our little home praying for each other and for peace with my mother. Everyday my wife cries out to God to soften the heart of my mother and we kept seeking for forgiveness. She reminds me to call my parents and encourage me to remember my siblings after collecting every paycheck. She was always in touch with my dad and even sends my siblings little token after she collects her salary. I cannot express how much she loved my family and really wanted peace with everybody. She has committed more effort to integrate into my family than I have myself. In everything she does, she puts my siblings first before hers. They say women are selfish- but my woman is selfless.

After nine months, it is time to become a father. We went shopping, bought all the necessary things required to welcome our little angel. Our hearts were filled with joy despite all the hate from my mother. Thank God we are living very far from my mother. So it was kinda easy to manage her hatred towards my wife. But just when I was assuming how easy it was to manage her, trouble began.

A few days to My wife's EDD, she noticed slow movement of the baby in her womb, went to the hospital and doctors advised a CS. Baby's activity was fast decreasing and doctors evacuated the baby. Baby was born- and I was a father. Sadly doctors said the baby had an uncommon disease (name withheld) and would require a surgery. Surgery was done and baby pulled through. All the while we were praying as the disciples did on Pentecost day. We got many pastors involved and all that. Regretfully, baby couldn't survive this wicked world and she gave up after few weeks.

Now it was grieving time. I called my mom to tell her of the demise of my baby but guess what- she laughed over it and said 'this is just the beginning'. Thank God for my in laws, they were there every step of the way- may God bless and prosper them, Amen. I didn't receive any sympathy from my sister either, only my dad and brothers. Life goes on.

I thank God because I was able to be a man and stand by my wife. God gave me the grace to be there for her against all odds. Financially, I bless God. At my age I am able to do a lot of things my peers couldn't . The last time I received any financial help from anybody in my life was in 2010. Since then, God has always prepared a table for me before my enemies. Baba God noni.

Now God has a way of revealing things to the holy. My wife is more religious than me. I am more of an evidence based reasoning person than faith and all. However I always believe in doing good to people. That could possibly be the reason why my plate is always full with manna.

So my wife woke me up one night and told me of how God has been making revelations to her. She has kept this in her heart for so long because she doesn't want anything that will cause any further damage to the peace we are trying to achieve. But it was too much for her to bear- she told me of a dream she had. She saw my mum carrying our wedding photo to a witch doctor. Yes that sounds crazy, right? But you know what? It sounds crazier to me at first. Like I earlier said am more of evidence based person, so I started looking for evidence. Thank God to my Frnd working in telecom industry (name withheld). I started looking for my mum call records since my wedding. My Frnd at first told me of how sensitive it is to release such records- it has has cost people their career. Long and short of it- I was able to listen to her call records.

They say wonders shall never end. I have heard of stories of parents halting their children successes and vice versa ( thanks to nollywood). I never knew that I would be the next victim. I tried not to believe it but the more I try the more I am in touch with reality. To cut the long story short, my mum has connived with her sister to travel to the east to consult a witch doctor with our wedding photo. Nollywood movie, right? May you never experience this in Jesus name.

Now let me take a flash back to my childhood days- my mom loved all her children a lot. She's a disciplinarian and she tried in raising us the best way she could. Several times when I was a kid, she selects my friends for me, regulates my movement etc. Even in my university days she scrutinizes my friends. But one thing she tried to develop in me was how to hate her 'perceived' enemies. Whenever she has a problem with any woman or family in the estate, she doesn't allow us to play with the children of such. She will stop us from talking to kids in that house and would paint that family black. But the stubbornness in me wouldn't let me follow her directives on this one. She want us to have common friends and enemies. Worst case scenario is I collect koboko.

A brief background of her sister: Her sister has similar character with my mom, very possessive and always exercising control over other people's affairs. About 15 years ago, I remember her visiting a witch doctor to help her solve some family issues. When our going was good, she once boasted to me saying 'the death of my mother in law was the saving grace of my marriage'.

It's been more than 6 months since I spoke to my mom. Crazy, right? Pls don't crucify me yet- this world is a wicked place. I and my wife decided to pray and fast about the dream she had. Coupled with the evidence of call records, I informed my dad of the malicious attack on my daughter and how she died. He encouraged me to pray and he equally joined me in fasting. #heartOfaFather. As I type this story on my phone, my wife and I have not broken our fast.

Recently, my mum sent me a message threatening that my wife will never give birth. In her words 'over my dead body will your harlot bear children'. Yes! She said that. Still doubting? Ride on...

Of recent, my wife started complaining of stomach issues- lower abdominal pains. She had several scans that revealed a growing ovarian cyst. It is growing at an alarming rate. Doctors said if it doesn't stop growing then she will need a surgery. In the last 3 weeks she has had four scans.

Two days ago she cried out to me 'baby my only mistake in this life is being your wife- I haven't done anything wrong to anybody. I was living a happy and fulfilled life before I met you. I have parents and family who love me. Why does your mother wants to take away my life? Am counting days to leave this wicked world. I have had enough of its wickedness.'

I consoled her, prayed over her and gave her hope. I told her these times are hard but we shall overcome. I immediately called my dad and request him to warn my mum from hurting my wife otherwise I will take unpleasant action.

Today I am to take a decision of what to do to save my ailing wife from dying. I want to save her without hurting anybody but if need be for me to hurt someone, I will.

I don't think that woman is your mother. Personally I will give her 7 days to cease fire then I show her sample of what I'm capable of. Then she has precisely 24 hrs to stay her lane or I will put her there permanently
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
ikbnice:
lemme re-read

Great. Abeg read and summarize. I no fit for this kind handoutgrin
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by Ayomide93(m): 1:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
tsmith:

So its probably true you have physical evidence to back your mum's wicked intentions (i.e. withe the call records and hwr actions). However what is not certain is the power/prowess of these diabolic means.

Do not be deterred with your realistic rationalisation... your wife's ill health and the unfortunate loss of your child are all medically though coincidental. Many have health issues and are triumphant and overcome them....you won't be the first or last. Dont be deterred or distracted but focus your energy and resources of overcoming the medical issues and emotional support for your wife.

Pastors ooh, mum ooh, jazz ooh....all naa lie. You could let your mum know you are aware of her antics and advise her al are futile, she can save herself all the wahala and then totally cut her off. There is no point adding bad vibes to the turmoil you guys are going through
You just hit the nail on the head dear. My advice to the Op is, after making her aware of all her antics and she still doesn't want the best for you, cut her off simply. And if you have enough evidence that she is responsible for your situation; physical evidences o, charge her to court and if you are someone like me who believes no mother or father should make decisions for me and stop me from living my life having lived theirs. Warn her seriously, if she doesn't desist, harm or kill her! Shikena! Forget all this spiritual nonsense. Just a coincident, but medically proven facts and issues!
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by Ayomide93(m): 1:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
Azil:
My mother is capable of worse, the torture I had to go through and still go through by her hands, would make you weep. A woman that told the world i am a witch, took me from one spiritual home to another to prove my innocence, as exposed as i am,I obliged her. she got same response from them all, she's innocent. She explicitly told me she regrets ever birthing me and wish I would die and of all her children, I am the one she hates (I am the last child). No one else knows about this part of my life and this is my first time of sharing it...just to let you know you're not alone in the 'having a bad mother' category.
The good thing is, I don't let it keep me down, I cry...break down, dust it off, raise my shoulders high and move on.
Dear poster, I am going to tell you the exact thing I tell myself every time she goes out of her way to frustrate me..."This too shall pass".

I would love to know you ooo, just so we could deal with your mother together. Mbanu, why would you stop a child from leading his life the way he or she pleases for selfish reasons having lived yours!
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by grammy: 1:56pm On Jun 21, 2016
@ O.P

Madcow said it, i think you should read the comment of madcow over and over again. You might not be able to figure it out but this is the actual solution.

It is very tough to be in your shoes, and i pray that both you and your wife will overcome this hard times, but you need to take charge and handle your home.

It is your wife first, and reduce the influence of your mum on your family. Just let her be and try not to think she has some powers over you or your wife, trust me Jehovah God protects his own and there is a reason for everything.

It is hard to accept the loss of a child, but if it was meant to be, it will be......

Move on and start build a stronger family with the woman you love, and this situation will make your family stronger, in the future when you remember this problems, you both will smile and use it as a testimony for us, even a motivational speech but first just like every situation in life, it is our reaction that counts more not really the problem.

I pray that i will remember your family in my prayers tonight, stay strong and keep taking extra care of your wife, she needs you more now

MadCow1:
Oga O.P,

First of all, I sympathize with you and your Wife on the loss of your baby. That is a trauma that no Parent should ever have to experience. I pray you both find the strength and support in each other to pull through.

Secondly.. I really find it hard to believe that your friend can pull up actual Conversations of your Mothers Call History. He may be able to call up her Call history and the general area from where the call was placed, but actual Chat history, I really cant hack that.

Now to the main matter. What I am about to say will not go down well with alot of people, but then again, I don't care. We were all raised differently. I think you and your wife need to Pray together about your extended family as a whole (in particular about your mother).

Secondly, you need to start distancing your Mother from your marriage. The way I was raised, the Moment a Man gets married, his priorities switch from his extended family to his immediate family. As the Head of the House, its your Job to protect your wife from your Mother. Since its clear to you that your Mother does not like your wife, then there is no point bringing matters regarding your home and family to her. You can call her up from time to time, check on her welfare, Send her money via transfer only, never cash (For superstitious and spiritual reasons) and never ever discuss your families welfare or your Families business with her. Also limit the information you give to your Father about your family as he may also pass that message across to her. BASICALLY, the less your Mother knows about your home, the better.

Do not engage your Mother. There is nothing to be gained out of it. But I will advise you to shut her out and keep her at arms length especially now that you know she is ready to go to extent to fhuck shiit up in your home and harm your wife. Place an embargo on her; No Visitations whatsoever and No direct Phonecalls to your wife. No more going to the Village until further Notice. Also get this thought out of both your minds that your mother had anything to do with the death of your baby and/or the cyst the Doctor is talking about. Your mother may have had ill wishes for your wife and baby, but she did not kill your kid.

Ask for her text, I will advise you ignore it (as I don't believe in all that nonsense..) but since you are Spiritually inclined, pray about it and move on. DO not let your Mother have this type of mental influence on you and your home.

Its time to test your strength and resolve as a Man. You must now stand up and shield your wife from your Family. Your Mother does not need to enter your home physically or psychologically. She should not be discussed and she no longer should be an issue. be there for your wife and help get your mother out of your wife's head as well. The both of you should just learn to have a strong prayer habit together. Go to another Hospital and get an alternative diagonisis and together, the both of you should walk through this storm. Trust me when I say it will pass. You must both Forgive her and move on.

Children will come to your home as they are a reward from God and an Inheritance of the Lord. Your Mother has no powers whatsoever to determine what happens in your Home. All you need to do is just be there for your wife in this times of troubles, be her support, never make her feel like she is alone in this and show her that you are in this for the long run.

It is for this reason that a Man shall leave his Father and Mother and CLEAVE to his wife.

God Bless your Home my Friend.

MadCow..

1 Like

Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by Ayomide93(m): 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2016
iamord:
you are one hell of a wise crazy dude
Too wise and if the op is comfortable like he claimed. Call the witch doctor, buy him a car simply and give him a good cash. Then the op should tell the wife to stop been paranoid. I believe no one would harm you without you providing a basis for them to. People don't just start hating on each other. If you hate me you will die, I would die. If you don't hate me, you will die and I would die also. Why not use the energy channeled into hating me for something more productive. My take!
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by Ursino(f): 1:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
It is truly a wicked world! Some women can be mean; I mean, MEAN! My dear brother, have you heard of "Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament"? Look for Him, and talk to Him as a Father. I once did, and thunder uprooted charms that an evil person buried where my husband was building a house in the village. I was here in Lagos, and things were happening in the village. I tell u!
Even if it's just a trip, make it to any Catholic Parish where the Blessed Sacrament is exposed. Adore Jesus, and leave the rest. I don't preach church, I preach Christ.
Again, pls always encourage your wife. She did not do anything wrong by marrying you. Let her not fret; whatever she is passing through now, will form part of her success story.
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by Amicable24: 2:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
Noloss:
Well, stories like dis is hard to believ atimes, i have similar issue with my MIL. When her son told her about our wedding plans @33yrs. She said no, dat he shd wait more n give her more money(he has been giving her since he got employed), he reused.N.B we gave her all our savings some months aFter wedding but i tell u we faced hell after but we overcame. after d wedding we lost our first child on d 3rd day n i was on bed 4 days . Next preg was ectopic n my hubby was retrenched but we prayed day n nite(we r born again) n today we r blessed with children though hubby is yet to be employed again. solution to ur problem is 4 u to give ur life to Christ both! Live a holy life and be united in prayer, u'll overcome them .some mothers r like dat, if u had taken another lady u'll probably have d same problem. They can not withstand seeing their son going with anoda woman. Dont be conf rontational it wont help. All d best. Sorry 4 any typo.
Nice one..
Op pls focus on the bolded fonts.. Very crucial

1 Like

Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by NickD(m): 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
Sabuta:

I'll advise u keep up with the fasting. Then do mid night prayers by 12am for at least 2weeks using Psalm 91, John 14:12-14 and John 16:23-24. No evil shall befall U or ur wife. Have faith.
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by bobman(m): 2:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
What a wicked world we are.... May God deliver us from known and unknown enemies..
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by nelszx: 2:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
Op...sorry to say this oo but this is what's gonna happen. Since God has already reveal it to your wife at first, that's to say God is on your wife's side. If your mother don't repent or change her evil ways, she might go down for it.

My 1 Kobo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Life Is Like A Millionaire / What Is Wrong With My Mom? / 7 Unavoidable Things Nigerian Couples Experience After Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 200
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.