Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai (12355 Views)

Over-excited Bride's Wig Falls Off During Dance Wth Fiance For Pre-wedding Shoot / My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 / My Ordeal Wth -sinaj The Port Harcourt Fine Gal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by jonaifame22(m): 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2016
I was awoken dis morning by my phone ringing and it was my smallie calling dis precious mondai morning and I heard her lovely voice on the other end of the fone and she said," hello israel good morning should I still come cos I jus left home" or shld I be goin 2 skool straight" and I replied and told her to march down to my house straight then she cut the call.

Immediately wth the speed of lightning, I rose up laid my bed,wash the toilet clean,swept the kitchen,packed my game console well and called my sister and encouraged her to dress and go out and maintain as mch as 50 metres yard frm the house and then I took my bath and quickly went to buy fuel and my small fone rang in the filling station and she told me she's on my street that I shld come out and take her in, I told her where I was and then she waited for me then after buying fuel, I headed back home and when I got to my street I saw her,wow she looked so beautiful and innocent and then I alighted frm the bike and we went in, thank Goodness the house was free and as we got in I first of all plasterd a powerful hug at her,

I almost didn't expect her to come cos gals of these days have "promise and fail" as there middle name jus before their surname and then I pecked her cos my heart was full and drooling wth joy most especially my dick,cos last night was very cold and I drank tea twice buh deep down I knew that tea is not my problem and if not because police raided the brothel close to my area I wld have gone there and check mate konji and defeat it to a stand still wth the pvssy of one of the lovely prostitutes there.

So there was light and my fone was charging then as we joked she asked me if I had internet on my fone and I repiled "yes" then she took it and started browsing 2go, I didn't want to rush so I let her entertain herself cos we still had till 3pm for enuff show down,

So after some 50 minutes or there abt, I went to her on the bed and wrapped my body around her and kissed her allover and she responded by wrapping her legs around me as we frenched kissed, chai dat gal is a fire kisser, so as we kissed my fone rang for the reply of her chat on 2 go and she didn't take it up to reply,then she said something to me"u've jus made me wet" and as we broke frm the kiss, she went to the bathroom and then I took my fone to browse NL and reply my thread as regards my poem for laveda last night, I jus saw her chat on 2go where she was sex chatting and the guy was typing dirty abt svckn her and her breast and she replied him saying" ouch u're killing me,I'm on the bed, ouch I'm squeezing the bed sheet n I'm holding the pillow and bla bla bla,, then it dawned on me that I'm wth the godess of sex in full human flesh I was challenged and I vowed that I'll defeat her today and she will go back to her kingdom in shreds

Then she came out of the bathroom and joined me in bed wth her shirt unbuttoned and jus her bra still in place as she landed on the bed, I drew close to her. And raised her bra up to one side and sucked one of her breast and she moaned "aahhhh, aaahhhhhh, uuuuuhhhhhnnnnn uuuuuuuuhhhhnnn. Hsssssssss,aaahhhhh, as she moaned my dick gave my boxers turbulent pokes as it erected to it's maximum then she further provoked my dick more as she reached for my dick wth her hands as I sucked her. As she rubbed my dick I released, chai, then I heard a voice saying in my mind" in ur own house this gal must not defeat you" hmmmmmmmmm, then my dick calmed down abt, then she sat up and loosed her bra and then I told her to wait and then I helped her pull her shirt and pulled her skirt and pant,

Then I went to the bathrroom to shower and then I bounced back in2 my room she was already rubbing her pvssy and I joined her on the bed wth my dick partially erect buh still curved to the right and then I part her legs like the conflunce sign of river niger and river benue and I buried my head in betweem her legs and ate the dish her pvssy had to offer, chai as I svcked her,her pvssy released lots and lots of tasteless jiuce and I drank it all and ate her pvssy like it's my saari for the ramadan fast of today.

As I svcked her she held my head wth her both hands and wrapped her both legs around my neck as she turn frm side to side like some one abt to transform to a snake or even fish sef,, and she called my name issssssrrrrrrraaaaaaeell hsssssssssss,issssssrrrrrraeeellll uhhhhnnnnnnnn, isssssssssrrrrrrrreeeeelllll, uhhhhhhhhnnnnnn, and she begged me to fvck her and by then my dick was erect and standing like pole that a flag is abt to be hung on and then I rose up and knelt down on the bed and used my dick and rubbed her clit and she held her head wth her two hands,then slid my dick in2 her and she arched her back and held my waist and asked me to fvck her gently as I begun fvckn her, I squeezed her yansh and rubbed her laps and as I licked her neck and she moaned "hssssssssssss,usssshhhhhhhh, and then I felt my warm akamu preparing to spill and then I came and filled her up wth my akamu and wth my dick still inside of her, I kissed her and she responded by kissing me back and when I looked at her face properly she had little tears in her eyes, then I went to prepare indomie and we fvcked 3 more rounds and played car race on playstation and she left by 3:20pm

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by ikbnice(m): 8:45pm On Jun 20, 2016
So FYM now, you have won an olympic medal abi.

5 Likes

Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 20, 2016
Mission accomplished whose next to be laid

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2016
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by enshi(m): 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2016
How old is she. . Was there hair

3 Likes

Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by post111(m): 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2016
U can lie shaa
Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by benedictac(f): 9:16pm On Jun 20, 2016
U try OP. buh wetin be d title of the movie? Another Lie Mohammed detected.

4 Likes

Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by schumastic(m): 9:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
see what too much blue film have done to your life, to the extent you now fantasize a lot this days..

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
jonaifame22:
I was awoken dis morning by my phone ringing and it was my smallie calling dis precious mondai morning and I heard her lovely voice on the other end of the fone and she said," hello israel good morning should I still come cos I jus left home" or shld I be goin 2 skool straight" and I replied and told her to march down to my house straight then she cut the call.

Immediately wth the speed of lightning, I rose up laid my bed,wash the toilet clean,swept the kitchen,packed my game console well and called my sister and encouraged her to dress and go out and maintain as mch as 50 metres yard frm the house and then I took my bath and quickly went to buy fuel and my small fone rang in the filling station and she told me she's on my street that I shld come out and take her in, I told her where I was and then she waited for me then after buying fuel, I headed back home and when I got to my street I saw her,wow she looked so beautiful and innocent and then I alighted frm the bike and we went in, thank Goodness the house was free and as we got in I first of all plasterd a powerful hug at her,

I almost didn't expect her to come cos gals of these days have "promise and fail" as there middle name jus before their surname and then I pecked her cos my heart was full and drooling wth joy most especially my dick,cos last night was very cold and I drank tea twice buh deep down I knew that tea is not my problem and if not because police raided the brothel close to my area I wld have gone there and check mate konji and defeat it to a stand still wth the pvssy of one of the lovely prostitutes there.

So there was light and my fone was charging then as we joked she asked me if I had internet on my fone and I repiled "yes" then she took it and started browsing 2go, I didn't want to rush so I let her entertain herself cos we still had till 3pm for enuff show down,

So after some 50 minutes or there abt, I went to her on the bed and wrapped my body around her and kissed her allover and she responded by wrapping her legs around me as we frenched kissed, chai dat gal is a fire kisser, so as we kissed my fone rang for the reply of her chat on 2 go and she didn't take it up to reply,then she said something to me"u've jus made me wet" and as we broke frm the kiss, she went to the bathroom and then I took my fone to browse NL and reply my thread as regards my poem for laveda last night, I jus saw her chat on 2go where she was sex chatting and the guy was typing dirty abt svckn her and her breast and she replied him saying" ouch u're killing me,I'm on the bed, ouch I'm squeezing the bed sheet n I'm holding the pillow and bla bla bla,, then it dawned on me that I'm wth the godess of sex in full human flesh I was challenged and I vowed that I'll defeat her today and she will go back to her kingdom in shreds

Then she came out of the bathroom and joined me in bed wth her shirt unbuttoned and jus her bra still in place as she landed on the bed, I drew close to her. And raised her bra up to one side and sucked one of her breast and she moaned "aahhhh, aaahhhhhh, uuuuuhhhhhnnnnnuuuuuuuuhhhhnnn. Hsssssssss,aaahhhhh, as she moaned my dick gave my boxers turbulent pokes as it erected to it's maximum then she further provoked my dick more as she reached for my dick wth her hands as I sucked her. As she rubbed my dick I released, chai, then I heard a voice saying in my mind" in ur own house this gal must not defeat you" hmmmmmmmmm, then my dick calmed down abt, then she sat up and loosed her bra and then I told her to wait and then I helped her pull her shirt and pulled her skirt and pant,

Then I went to the bathrroom to shower and then I bounced back in2 my room she was already rubbing her pvssy and I joined her on the bed wth my dick partially erect buh still curved to the right and then I part her legs like the conflunce sign of river niger and river benue and I buried my head in betweem her legs and ate the dish her pvssy had to offer, chai as I svcked her,her pvssy released lots and lots of tasteless jiuce and I drank it all and ate her pvssy like it's my saari for the ramadan fast of today.

As I svcked her she held my head wth her both hands and wrapped her both legs around my neck as she turn frm side to side like some one abt to transform to a snake or even fish sef,, and she called my name issssssrrrrrrraaaaaaeell hsssssssssss,issssssrrrrrraeeellll uhhhhnnnnnnnn, isssssssssrrrrrrrreeeeelllll, uhhhhhhhhnnnnnn, and she begged me to fvck her and by then my dick was erect and standing like pole that a flag is abt to be hung on and then I rose up and knelt down on the bed and used my dick and rubbed her clit and she held her head wth her two hands,then slid my dick in2 her and she arched her back and held my waist and asked me to fvck her gently as begun fvckn her, I squeezed her yansh and rubbed her laps and as I licked her neck and she moaned "hssssssssssss,usssshhhhhhhh, and then I felt my warm akamu preparing to spill and then I came and filled her up wth my akamu and wth my dick still inside of her, I kissed her and she responded by kissing me back and when I looked at her face properly she had little tears in her eyes, then I went to prepare indomie and we fvcked 3 more rounds and played car race on playstation and she left by 3:20pm

@17yrs, she has bein eatin wat her mum is eaten.
Neva knw wia dis world is turning 2
@Op, na ur type dey rape 8-14yrs old gal
instead of u 2 be advising her, u busy fucking her pussy.
Chaiiiii, diaris god oooooo ( in mama Patient voice)

2 Likes

Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by Alhajipablo(m): 11:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
jonaifame22:

Then she came out of the bathroom and joined me in bed wth her shirt unbuttoned and jus her bra still in place as she landed on the bed, I drew close to her. And raised her bra up to one side and sucked one of her breast and she moaned "aahhhh, aaahhhhhh, uuuuuhhhhhnnnnn uuuuuuuuhhhhnnn. Hsssssssss,aaahhhhh, as she moaned my dick gave my boxers turbulent pokes as it erected to it's maximum then she further provoked my dick more as she reached for my dick wth her hands as I sucked her. As she rubbed my dick I released, chai, then I heard a voice saying in my mind" in ur own house this gal must not defeat you" hmmmmmmmmm, then my dick calmed down abt, then she sat up and loosed her bra and then I told her to wait and then I helped her pull her shirt and pulled her skirt and pant,

As I svcked her she held my head wth her both hands and wrapped her both legs around my neck as she turn frm side to side like some one abt to transform to a snake or even fish sef,, and she called my name issssssrrrrrrraaaaaaeell hsssssssssss,issssssrrrrrraeeellll uhhhhnnnnnnnn, isssssssssrrrrrrrreeeeelllll, uhhhhhhhhnnnnnn, and she begged me to fvck her and by then my dick was erect and standing like pole that a flag is abt to be hung on and then I rose up and knelt down on the bed and used my dick and rubbed her clit and she held her head wth her two hands,then slid my dick in2 her and she arched her back and held my waist and asked me to fvck her gently as begun fvckn her, I squeezed her yansh and rubbed her laps and as I licked her neck and she moaned "hssssssssssss,usssshhhhhhhh, and then I felt my warm akamu preparing to spill and then I came and filled her up wth my akamu and wth my dick still inside of her, I kissed her and she responded by kissing me back and when I looked at her face properly she had little tears in her eyes, then I went to prepare indomie and we fvcked 3 more rounds and played car race on playstation and she left by 3:20pm
paedophile
17 yr old girl

2 Likes

Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by bayocanny: 12:12am On Jun 21, 2016
@op, your life is at risk, you need jesus
Oponu olori pelebe grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by VaginaTerrorist(m): 12:30am On Jun 21, 2016
Guy Oya Take more bottles of Orinal Orijin! I am really happy you finally hit the target. Thumbsup u r d man!

5 Likes

Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 12:38am On Jun 21, 2016
PREGNANCY APPROACHING when its happens dont denial the innocent girl Isrealllll the action Man grin grin cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 21, 2016
Op read lyinlogy in school ooo

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by 4rmthewest(m): 1:16am On Jun 21, 2016
Child abuse

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by snaxxy(m): 4:19am On Jun 21, 2016
When your mate are working, you dey house, dey Bleep pussy

#IRANU

2 Likes

Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by SherlockHollmes(m): 5:12am On Jun 21, 2016
This one no get joy ooo.
Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by Jay542(m): 6:13am On Jun 21, 2016
jonaifame22:

Astagafurilla.
Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by tdayof(m): 6:19am On Jun 21, 2016
Oh lord. Op and you are proud of this?? 17years old girl sent to school by her parent. Well there is always something called KARMA.

2 Likes

Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by Certifiedbillio(m): 6:36am On Jun 21, 2016
Maybe your sister too went somewhere doing the same

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 21, 2016
Funny!

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 21, 2016
This guy is a certified despicable being. I know him right from uniben. I thought he had changed.

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by photoshoot(m): 7:07am On Jun 21, 2016
The self righteous ones are here already.... Calling the OP paedophile forgetting it was the girl that called him if he still needed her, and don't forget what she was doing on 2go.....

Young girls of nowadays are so spoilt, you just have to believe that.... But at the end they all claim they were raped by one uncle or the other. undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by schumastic(m): 7:24am On Jun 21, 2016
evegran:
Funny!
there is something I would love to ask you but not now when the time s ryt.
Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by tayadof9ja(m): 7:25am On Jun 21, 2016
hehehe OP u do well. dont mind those pretenders. you did well by giving her what she wanted. As for those saying 17 is an under-aged,i smh4u. my guy by name Israel bleeps baes of 15,16,17 years and you will hardly believe their age. my guy, na fresh pomo make sense pass. even me i am 23 but my bae is just 19. bash me if u are daft!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 21, 2016
schumastic:

there is something I would love to ask you but not now when the time s ryt.

When the time is right? How dramatic!

If you can't ask now, I doubt I'd wanna hear it again. 0_o.
Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by Emodeee: 8:06am On Jun 21, 2016
evegran:

If you can't ask now, I doubt I'd wanna hear it again.

all these fine girls with cocky attitude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 21, 2016
Emodeee:

all these fine girls with cocky attitude.

Not being cocky.

Plus, do you mind? It is someone else's conversation.
Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by Emodeee: 8:18am On Jun 21, 2016
evegran:

Not being cocky.
Plus, do you mind? It is someone else's conversation.

i was just saying. You are cocky. Don't try to bottle it.
Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by schumastic(m): 8:26am On Jun 21, 2016
evegran:

If you can't ask now, I doubt I'd wanna hear it again. 0_o.

yeah I have my reasons for saying not now.. if at all I ask and you probable don't want to listen or give an answer, then I will take it like that..thanks all the same
Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 21, 2016
Emodeee:

i was just saying. You are cocky. Don't try to bottle it.

If you think I'm cocky, cool!
But realise I don't give a Bleep what you think. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bed Sheet (18+) / Prostitute Creates Scene Completely Naked After Her Customer Refused To Pay Her / Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.